94

JISOO POV

Next Morning~

We right now at Junhoe place. His dead body already being taken. I look around open one by one door and cabinet. Lisa searched something at living room. Jennie searched at kitchen. Meanwhile me, I searched where we found his death body. I found his phone still on the ground. 

I kneel down and take it. It already broke but the sim card still fine. I look around and found iron pipe. Blood on it. They must hit him using this. I can't stand smell of this room so I went out. 

I walked to his room. Maybe this house look hunted but...it must have his room right? I don't know which one but I'm sure this one because of what? Well, this is the only room that look fancy and modern. I get in.

I look around my eyes landed on something. It was frame on the desk. I take a closer look.

"Is this his family??" 

"Who's family who's?" I startled as someone spoke.

"Aishh, you both startled me." 

They chuckles and get in.

"Who is that Unnie?" Lisa asked.

"I think it Junhoe and his family." 

"Junhoe? Family? I never heard of his family before." said Jennie. 

"We're enemy remember? Of course we don't know. " 

This boy look like Junhoe and a little girl, probably his sister. They hugging each other. Their parents behind them laughing. Perfect family. But..where are they right now? 

"Woahhh~ I don't know Junhoe love game.." said Lisa. We look at her and she holding a PSP, XBOX 360 and PS4 controller. 

"Anyway, why Junhoe make a hidden place though? Didn't he was YG favorite agent? Why he have to hide from him?" Jennie asked as she keep checking under his bed. 

Jennie was right. Why he have to do that? Is there something that he hide? Junhoe is really a mystery guy.....

JIMIN POV

I sit on the couch with the others while watching some movie. My mind is not on the movie but...on Rose. I can't stop thinking about-

"GUYS!!!!!!" 

We startled as we heard Namjoon yelling. Taehyung who's drinking, spilled on Jungkook. 

"Aishhh!! Hyung!!" Jungkook mad. 

"Why so loud, Namjoon?" Hoseok asked.

"You wouldn't believe it." said Namjoon. 

"You destroy something again?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon glared at him.

"No. " said Namjoon.

"Then?"

"Get ready tonight. We will go take the 5th diamond." said Namjoon. We look at him with surprised.

"You mean....you found the 5th diamond!?" Jin asked. He nods.

That's great but...we will meet...

"We will meet the girls...." muttered Jungkook but we heard it. The situation become silence. No one response.

We don't know what will happened. It up to fate. Suddenly, Jin broke the silence.

"Let just...try our best." said Jin. We nods.

"Well, get ready tonight. If we fast finished this mission, we will fix everything that we break." said Namjoon. 

"I agreed. I can't stand this life anymore." said Yoongi. He was right. Even me can't.