40

Jimin bring me to the backyard but still bring me like a bride style.
"Can you put me down right now??"
"I really want it because you are heavy." said Jimin.
"Yah!!!" I smacked his head and he chuckles.

He slowly put me down and I can feel my feet touch the grass.
"What is both of you doing here?" We turn our head and saw Jennie and Tae.
"We should asking you that." said Jimin.
"Wow Jimin. I never saw you do that before." Taehyung smirked. Jimin scoffed.
"I never thought you and Jennie will be out here together." said Jimin as he press the 'together' word.

Jennie rolled her eyes and push Tae.
"We're not." said Jennie.
"What are you doing here, Unnie?"
"Just having a fresh air." said Jennie.
"With Tae? Uuuuu." teasing Jimin. Jennie glare at him and run to him before slapped him on the forhead.

We can heard a loud slapped. It make Jimin fall.
"Ouch.. That's hurt." I mumbled.
"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" Taehyung burst into laughter.
"YAH!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!???" yelled Jimin.
"Don't test my anger." said Jennie with blank face. Taehyung went to Jimin and kneel down.
"Are you okay, dude?" Tae asked with smirked. Jimin glare at him.
"You want to feel it?" Jimin asked.
"You such a weak. Being slapped by Jennie is not-"

PAAK!!!

Taehyung fall as his eyes widen.
"That's how it feel." said Jimin as he stand up.
"Yah!! It hurt you idiot!!" Tae kick him and now they fighting.

Just playful fighting. They just like a child.
"How is your ankle?"Jennie asked. Ignoring the two clowns.
" Getting better I think. "
" You shouldn't get up. It will be more worse. " said Jennie.
" That shorty want me to get up. He said he want to show how colourful is my life. " Jennie chuckles.
" You should let him show it. So that your drawing wouldn't be dark always. "said Jennie.
" What can I do? Only that inside my mind." I pouting slightly.
" Anyway, how we want to stop them for fighting? "Jennie asked as she look at them.

I hold my chin and think. We saw they biting each other. We HAVE to stop this before they lose part of their body.

I look around and my eyes landed on pipe hoses. I slightly elbow Jennie to get her attention.

" What? "Jennie asked. I point using my lips to that hoses. Jennie smirked at me.

I limp to that hoses and Jennie ready to open it.

JIMIN POV

While me and Tae arguing, he suddenly bite me.
" Yah!! You bit me!! "
" It fair!! " said Tae.
" Since when I bite you!?"
"I don't care!!!" he yelled.

This guy-

We stopped fighting as we being shot with...WATER!!!???? We stepping back while wipe our face.
"WHAT THE-" without let Tae talk, water hit his face. I saw Rose holding a hoses and Jennie is the one who open the water.
"Yah!! It cold!!" Rose smirked.
"You talk, water hit you." said Rose.
"Don't you-" water hit me.

It fuc*ing cold!!! Rose and Jennie burst into laughed. Now, me and Tae soaked in wet.
"You better stop." said Tae.
"Awww, what's wrong? Cold?" Jennie asked with sly smile.
"Poor you guys." said Rose. Tae look at me and we both smirked.
"Don't you challenge us."
"We're not scared." said Rose. I smirked. If that what you want, kitten.
"Tae."

He nods. We start to walked closer to them and Rose try to shoot us with water. We dodge and I grab the hoses.
"Yah!!" Rose laughed and we playing with water. I shoot her and now she soaked in wet.

Jennie being pulled by Tae and that water keep turn on. Jennie run to me and we hugging each other.
"AHHHH!!!" we both yelled as Jimin and Tae shoot us with water.
"Take that!!!!!!" they yelled.

So, that how we end up playing with water. Jimin and the others did not play harsh with me because my ankle still hurt.

Jennie and Tae play and now they at their own world. Well, me and Jimin teasing each other. I never felt this way. I never have fun like this other than killing people. Now, I understand what Jimin mean by showing that my life is colourful.

I saw Jimin smiling until it show his eyes smile. I never saw he smilie like that and I never smile like this toward him.

Tick tock tick tock...

We panting heavily while layed on the grass. Jennie and Tae already went back because they really cold they said.

"It tiring."
"It is. You and Jennie start first." said Jimin. I chuckles.
"You and Tae arguing like a kid. Even kid didn't biting each other."
"Well, that how we show our love." said Jimin. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, are you cold?" Jimin asked as he sit up. I sit up.
"If I said no...it will be called lying."
"I take that as yes. Anyway, let get you to bed." said Jimin. I groaned lazily.
"My room is so far~" I whined.
"Don't be so lazy, Rose." said Jimin.

I pouting slightly. Then, it hit me.
"Is this how you show how my life is colourful?" Jimin look at me then smile. I have to admit it, his face look hot when in wet condition.

"Yes. I didn't plan this actually. I just want to let you have a fresh air but..it end up like this." said Jimin.
"Well, it really great. Thank you." I smile sweetly at him and he look...stunned?

JIMIN POV

My eyes slightly widen. Did she just...smile sweetly at...me? She did...right?
"I have so much fun today. I thought I'll stay at my room and just drawing or singing." Rose chuckles and brush her hair back. I just stare at her still admired her face

Her wet blonde hair, red cheeks, pinkish lips, long eyelashes and everything is...perfect. She just smile by herself while looking at the blue sky.

My hand leaned to touch her cheeks and she flinched. She look at me and our eyes trapped on each other. I know she just about to talk but my eyes distracted her.

I caressing her red cheeks gentle. Did I just...attracted to her? My face slowly leaned on her and-

"ACHOOO!!!" my eyes close. Wrong time.

CONTINUE~