59

" Come on, Rose!! We're almost there!!!" said Jennie.

We run to the exit but then we stop because we heard familiar voice.

"There is it!!" yelled Taehyung.

"Unnie!! We found it!!!" yelled Lisa.

"Kook, we will win!!" yelled Jin.

Then, they all stop. We at different way. We exchange look.

"Look like....we have to do in the hard way." said Jungkook.

We glaring at each other and breathing heavily. After a long pause....

"GIRLS RUN!!!!!" all of us rushing to the exit.

While I'm running, I look back and the boys is after us.
"They behind u- AHH!!" Jennie fall as Taehyung stepped her.

He scoffed.
"Take that." before Tae walked away, I hold his arms and Jennie hold his ankle.

"Yah!! Let me go!!" yelled Taehyung.

"You cheated, ass*ole!!!!" said Jennie. I want to talk but I felt like someone wrapped their arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

"What the- YAH!!! LET ME GO!!!" I try to escaped from him.

"Not so fast, babygirl." said Jimin. I groaning and keep kicking to escaped.

"Unnie!!! Go!!" Jisoo and Lisa now sticking with Jin and Jungkook. Jisoo hold Jin waist, Lisa hold Jin leg while Jungkook try to pull Lisa legs.

"Ughhh!!! Let me go!!!!" yelled Jin who try to walked.

"Poor him." said Jimin. I can't help but chuckles.

"Yup." Jimin also laughed with me.

Jennie push Tae aside and run.
"Hyung!!! Watch out!!" yelled Tae who run after her.

Jimin and I also after them and-

*BUMPED!!!*

I groaned as I open my eyes and saw....ALL OF US CROSS THE EXIT LINE!!! What we have to do is...ring the bell. I push Jimin who on top of me and rush to the bell.

I about to leaned my hand but someone hold my waist.

"Don't you dare, baby." said Jimin with smirked.

"Stop calling me that!!!" I try to escaped...once again.

"Jimin!! Ring the bell!!" yelled Taehyung.

"Rose!! Ring the bell!!!" yelled Jennie.

Jimin throw me behind and he went to the bell. Oh no you don't.

"JIMIN!! DOG!!!" he gasp and yelled while run to the other way. I giggles and ring the bell.

"Yeayyyyy!!!!!!!" the girls cheered.

"What the...." Jimin eyes widen. I smirked at him.

"Too bad. We win."

The others went to us and the girls hugged me.
"That is not fair!!!" whined Jimin.

"Does it have rules?" I smirked. Jimin groaned and kick the rock.

"Look like we win. What you boys have to say?" Jisoo asked.

The boys groaned. We just laughed at them.
"Come on come on. I want to hear it." said Jennie excitedly.

I can see the boys clenched their jaw.
"You girls...are the best." they said.

I burst into laughter because their voice is so funny.
"I'm sorry. I will..j-just out o-of here!!!" I walked away and I can heard the boys whined over the girls.

"You guys finished?" Namjoon asked as he raised his eyebrows. I smile sheepishly.

"Sorry. Yes we finished."

"We come here for work but...Mr Bang said...this is the vacation. We will meet that person during dinner." said Namjoon.

"VACATION!!??" a loud voice behind me and I know it was Jennie. He nods.

"I told you it was vacation!!" said Jennie.

"But we have to meet that person during dinner tonight." said Namjoon.

"If that so....NEXT DESTINATION!!!!" yelled Jungkook.

~~~~~~~

Seriously, I felt like we going to vacation. Namjoon told us that our next destination is Odeung Gamgyul Orange Farm. Uuuuu... I love oranges. It so sweet even some of them is sour.

Suddenly, I felt heavy weight on my shoulder. I turn my face and it was Jimin who leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Yah, get-"

"Rose." he use his stern voice. At first, I'm confused but then, I understand why. I use the word 'yah'.

"Fine. Why you leaned your head on my shoulder?"

"I'm dizzy. I think it because of the maze." said Jimin.

"Maybe you too much thinking." I push his head and he groaning. I shouldn't being harsh with him this time. Such a baby this boy.

"Do you want medicine?" he shake his head.

"I just want to relax on your shoulder." said Jimin.

"O....kay." I felt like worried about him too. He leaned back on my shoulder.

"Wake me up when we arrive." said Jimin.

"Okay." suddenly, my body acting by itself. My hand caressing his cheeks to his soft hair. I felt like he flinched by my touch.

"W-What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"To comfort you. It your chances you know." I saw he smiling and close his eyes.

"I will enjoy this moment." Jimin mumbled but I heard it. I look outside and without me realised, smile appeared on my face.

Sometimes, it nice to be with him. It just that...our secret mission fall us apart. I have to admit it, I can't kill him. I want to get to know this feeling more deeply. I'm sorry YG. I have to disobey you this time.

CONTINUE ~