24

JIMIN POV

I look at her with coldness in my eyes. Actually...I'm hurt. I'm hurt knowing that she is my enemy. All this time I hang out with my enemy?

"You...You mean it?" Rose asked. My mouth want to say 'no' but...I wouldn't let that happened.
"Since you are my enemy then...we wouldn't contact each other anymore, Rose." she just staring at me.
"Yah!! So you are the one who make Rose always went out!? "Jennie yelled.
"Can you not to yelled!?" Taehyung asked.
"This is my mouth so I can do anything." said Jennie. Taehyung take out his gun.
"You better let go of Yeontan now." he said.
"No!! There is no way the owner was you!!!!" Jennie said.
"If it not me then he wouldn't barking and find me you idiot!!" saidn Taehyung.
"Whatever it is still no. This pure and cute dog can't be with you!!" said Jennie.
"Tch. Well, the kidnappers like you also can't take care of my dog!!" said Taehyung. I don't know why but...Jennie look hurt.

Suddenly, Rose talk.
"She's not kidnappers. Jennie take care of him if not...Yeontan will dying in starving on the street." said Rose. Taehyung frowned.
"What?" he asked.
"She-" Jennie cut her.
"It okay. We known as criminal and criminal...is bad person." said Jennie. We just stand there. They are criminals. We..we're not really criminal. Sometime, police want us help.
"Here." Jennie put Yeontan down.
"Yeontan. Let's go home." said Tae. Yeontan just about to walk but then, he turn to Jennie. She smile softly and kiss Yeontan nose.
"It great to meet you, sugar. Kuma, say goodbye." said Jennie. Kuma went to him and lick Yeontan face.
"We're sorry if we...'kidnapped' you." said Jennie.

Rose look around and people staring at us. They whisper. I think it not about us but...about Rose and Jennie. Blackpink as known as criminal. I look at Rose and she clenching her fist.

"Omg...what that blackpink doing here?"
"I know right? BTS is also here. Are they helping police to catch Blackpink?"
"Uuuu, I hope it happening."

Their talking can be heard very well. I don't know why I felt...angry.
"Jen, come on." said Rose.
"See you later, sugar." said Jennie. She pick Kuma on her arms.
"You welcome." said Jennie in sarcasm to Tae. They turn around but Rose look back. She look at my eyes and I can see...sad. I just keep my coldness in my eyes. Then, she look down and she mouthed...'It real'
By that, she walked away with Jennie. Then, my real expression come out.
"Rose...why it must be you?" I mumbled. Taehyung pick Yeontan up.
"Jimin. Can we go now?" Tae asked. I nodded.

°°°°°

I punched the punching bag many times to let out all my anger. Only this can make me calm.
"I can't believe that it was you!!" I yelled and punched harder.
"Why it must be you!? I want Pasta not you!! Arghhh!!!" I punched until the the sand that inside the punching bag came out.

I can't hold my anger. I can break anything. That is why I'm here. Suddenly, the door open.
"Like I thought. You will be in training room." said Tae. I sigh heavily and push my hair back.
"I don't have mood, Tae."
"Why?" he asked.
"Just...some thing happened."
"Well...I come here to talk with you." said Tae. I groaning and sit on the chair.
"Can we talk later?" I furrowed my eyebrows with him.
"No. I want to asked...is Rose..your friend?" Tae asked.
"I told you..she's my enemy."
"Jimin, I'm with you just now. I heard everything!!" said Tae.
"Ughh, yes. Yes she is but that before I know that she was Rose!!" I yelled. Taehyung sigh and hold his forhead.
"Even you don't know that was Rose, why you still friend with her? You know that we can't be friend with anyone." said Tae.

I stand up.
"So what? Living here like living under rock? Rose, the girl that I known as Pasta is sweet and nice. Until I know her true identity, everything faded."
"How if Namjoon know about this!?" Tae asked.
"They don't know. Only Jungkook know it."
"I know you upset. It risky you know to be friend with people outside." said Tae.
"Tae, she's not my friend anymore. She my enemy and that's it." I walked passed him but he stopped me.
"Are you sure? I can see mix feelings inside you. Are you sure you can hit her like before this time?" Taehyung asked. He's right. I sigh heavily and went out. I slammed the door closed.

TAEHYUNG POV

The door slammed shut. I know he stress and angry. When he said Rose is his enemy, I can feel that he fighting against himself to say that. I just...don't want us to be hurt.

Blackpink is not someone to trust on. Right? They...criminal. Then, I felt something on my legs. I look down and it was Yeontan.
"Hey, boy. How you doing? You miss your home?" I ruffled his soft fur.

When I touch him, it remind me of Jennie. I checked every part of his body and there is no single wounds.
"Yeontan, your fur...is really smooth? And.." I smell him.
"You smell nice. Did you take a bath?" he barking to me. I think...Jennie take care of him very well. Why I think like that....

ROSE POV

"So you met him everytime!!??" Jennie asked. I nods.
"Rose, that was dangerouse, you know?" Jisoo said.
"I don't know he was...Jimin."
"You can't trust him!! He is devil!!" said Jennie.
"Rose, how you met him?" Lisa asked.
"I met him when we at the party. We don't know each other because we use mask and...since that day...we hang out together."
"This is crazy." mumbled Jennie.
"But he's nice!! He didn't even do anything to me."
"Not yet. He probably chopped your head and leave your body." sad Jennie.
"Jen, don't be too over imagine. I know him very well!!"
"As enemy? Don't you see the way he talk to you just now!?" Jennie asked.

Even how many times I talk back with Jennie, she still have a point. What she said it all true. Jimin...I can't believe it was you....

"Is YG know about it?" Lisa asked.
"No. "
"Great. If he know..you doom." said Lisa. I silence at first but then, I look at them with serious.
"I want to ask you girls...you didn' feel anything when fighting them?"

CONTINUE~