29

YOONGI POV

I look at Rose walked out from kitchen in..anger. I know that. Well, what I said is true.
"You know that you can't force them, right?" said Namjoon who suddenly come out.
"You heard us?"
"If I said 'no'..it call lied. Who didn't heard Rose yelling. I mean, the others probably not." said Namjoon. He grab a glass of water.
"I don't force them but I just tell them the truth."

Namjoon sigh heavily and look at me.
"You know that...we will kill them soon right?" said Namjoon.
"That why I tell her. I don't think Jimin would be able to kill Rose. Trust me." Namjoon frowned.
"Why you so...caring about them?" Namjoon asked. I chuckles.
"Because..this is the first time I felt what they felt. Usually, I don't care about all this...stuff."
"If Jimin can't kill her...what do you think you will do?" Namjoon asked. I shrugged my shoulder.
"It up to...what future bring to us."

JIMIN POV

I close my bedroom door and walked to living room. But...I stopped infront of Rose door. I heard...splashing and...breaking sounds?

I look at her door. What is she doing? Is she cleaning her room or what? Should I knock? Or shouldn't? Without I realised, my hand about to leaned the door-

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked. I startled and pull my hand back. I saw she holding one box. Well, of course because we just move in.
"Nothing."
"Are you...ARE YOU GOING TO PEEKING ON ROSE!!??" Jennie yelled.
"W-What!? Yah, I-"
"You pervert!! You want me to shoot you on your head!!??" said Jennie.
"Jen, I-"
"I will take out your eyes if you dare to do that again!! I will-" I cut her.
"I'M NOT OKAY!!!" I yelled.

I sigh heavily.
"I heard splashing and breaking sounds, so I thought she...whatever is it."
"Breaking...sounds? " Jennie frowned at me. Why she look at me like that? Jennie went to the door and knock it.
"Rose-ah!! This is your box. You left it outside." said Jennie.
"Just...wait." said Rose. Her sounds like...she breathing so heavily. Then, the door slowly open and she peek.
"This is your box right?" Jennie asked. She nods.
"Thank you." said Rose and take it.

Then, her eyes landed on me.
"What do you want?" Rose asked. I never seen her face is so...emotionless.
"I...I-" Jennie cut me.
"He just helping me pick your box just now. " said Jennie. I look at her with weird.
"Owh...okay. Anything else?" Rose asked.
"Went downstair for dinner. Jisoo have something to tell also with the boys." said Jennie.
"On it." Rose said. By that she close the door. Jennie walked away just like...that!!??

I run after her.
"Yah, why did you say that?"
"You welcome." said Jennie in sarcasm.
"I didn't ask your help." I glare at her. She stop walking.
"Well, I know she and you are NOT in good terms. You and her are worst than us. Thanks to me or not...she will make this mansion explode by her anger." said Jennie. I frowned.
"What you mean?"
"Don't you see her face just now? She emotionless. I know it because of you. Don't even try to talk with her for today. It must be something that make her mad. " said Jennie and walked away.

What wrong with her today? Something that make her mad? I'm the one who should be like that to her. I sigh heavily and push my hair back. What wrong with my life...

∆∆∆∆∆

We eating dinner peacefully. Well of course with tense also.
"Can you stop!!??" Lisa yelled at Jungkook. Both of them didn't stop since the dinner start.
"You suck than I thought!!!" yelled Jungkook.
"I said stop!!! You are cheating just now, I know that!!!" said Lisa.
"I'm not. You just suck in game. Queen of Game? Tch. Queen of loser." said Jungkook.

Lisa graoned and throw her chicken wings to him.
"Yahh!!! What is wrong with you!?" Jungkook asked.
"You CHEATER!!!" yelled Lisa.

Oh god...they start to have a food war.
"Okay...let them be. Anyway, guys. I found the third diamond." said Namjoon.
"Where?" Taehyung asked.
"At...Kim Seyun. " said Namjoon.
"Is that...name?" Jennie asked.
"It is. He is a millionare. He's...30 years old. He didn't married yet. " said Namjoon.
"So...how we want to get it?"
"Don't worried. We will. " said Namjoon with smirked.
"Seyun will throw a party at Tuesday. Before that, we need someone to be his friends. So that, he will invite us to the party." said Jisoo.
"Who it will be?" Hoseok asked.
"We need girls. " said Jisoo.
"Woah...you mean..we have to seduce him? Seduce 30 years old man!?" Jennie asked.
"Kind of." said Jisoo.

Jennie groaned.
"Don't worried. I already have a plan." said Jisoo.
"What is it?" Rose asked.
"I need Jennie, Tae, Rose and Jimin." said Jisoo.
"WHAT!!??" Tae and Jennie yelled.
"Four of you will meet him at the cafe. When we investigate him, he will go there tomorrow morning to have a breakfast. So, Rose or Jennie, you have to bumped into him in purpose. " said Jisoo.
"Is he playboy?" Rose asked.
"He sleep more than 10 girls in one week. What you think of that?" Jisoo asked. Wow.
"Playboy. Continue." said Rose.
"Then, say sorry to him and...act like how you want to be his friend. Then, make he believe you until he invite you to his party." said Jisoo.

Jennie slammed the table.
"I wouldn't do my work with this ALIEN!!!" said Jennie.
"What did you call me!?" Tae asked.
"You are deaf. Let me change the nickname. Alien deaf!!!" said Jennie.
"Both of you stop arguing. Jen, are you going to be the one who acting tomorrow?" Jisoo asked.
"Rose, let's play rock paper scissors." said Jennie. Rose nods.

"Rock...paper...scissors!!!!"

It end up...Rose lose. So, she have to be the one who acting. Wait. She will...seduce Seyun...right?
"So, Rose will be the one who acting. Remember, make him believe." said Jisoo.
"Sure." said Rose.
"Three of you, follow Rose lead." said Jisoo. We nods.

Night~

I close the door slowly. Ughh, why did I left my toothbrush in guest bathroom? Such a stu*id. I tip toe to bathroom and open it.

I look around and noone. I think they already asleep. Great. I take it and close the door slowly.
"Next time I will buy a lot of toothbrush so that I don't have to went out."

I sigh and tip toe to my room. Suddenly-
"Did you hurt yourself and that why you walking like that?" Rose asked.

I startled and almost fall. Jennie said I shouldn't talk to her today but since she asked..I have to.

"Yah, next time, do not be a ghost."
"Whatever. What are you doing in this middle of night??" Rose asked.
"Taking my toothbrush."
"What are you doing with toothbrush in middle of the night?" Rose asked.
"I forgot to brush my teeth and I have to wake up again. Anyway, I'm the one who should ask you that."
"I-" I cut her.
"I'm not asking yet." I said. Rose sigh.
"Ask then." said Rose.
"What are you doing in this middle of night?"
"I'm hungry."

By that she walked away but I stop her.
"You will get fat."
"Don't worried. I wouldn't. " said Rose. Then, I said something that...I couldn't believe it come out.

"Is it have to be you the one who will seduce Seyun tomorrow???"

CONTINUE~