102

The others already out and they at our new apartment. Jisoo gives me my phone and my charge. Thank god because I wouldn't get bored in this wad. While I playing with my phone, something gets my attention from it.

"Breaking news!! YG company explodes and burns down without any explanation. The police still investigate it. Meanwhile, Bighit company already shut down and reporters try to ask why with Mr. Bang but he didn't give any response." 

I turn off the TV and throw the remote away. Mr. Bang and YG, they ran away. We can't catch them in the end. But I'm sure, we will meet them soon. I swear, one day I meet them, I wouldn't let them getaway. Because of them, Jimin is laying down here. 

I look at Jimin and he still not wake up. It okay, he will wake up soon. My phone ringing and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rose. Jin and I want to visit you. Want something?" Jisoo asked. I think about it for a while then talk.

"Sure. Can you cook black bean noodles for me?" 

"Sure. Stay safe." said Jisoo. 

We hang up. I put my phone away and get some sleep. I turn my body to Jimin and smile. I hope I can hear your voice. By that, I closed eyes and sleep. 

~~~~~~

"How is it? I cook it just now." said Jin. Jisoo stops working and looks at Jin.

"Yah, what did you say? " Jisoo asked as she walked closer to Jin. He looks at her with an innocent face. 

"It true though. " said Jin. Jisoo glare at him.

"I'm the one who cooks it." said Jisoo. I just watch them while eating. 

"I'm sorry what? Do you cook it? What I remember is you went out to find Dalgom and told me to cook it." said Jin. 

'When did I do that? When did I say that? I told you to help me. You said you don't know how and I'm the one who helps it. I ask Hoseok to help me find Dalgom." said Jisoo. 

"Okay, which one actually cook it?" I finished eating and put it aside.

"It's me!!" Jin and Jisoo said. They look at each other. I sigh and clap my hands.

"Okay enough. It both of you cook it. Fair?" 

They let out a heavy sigh and nod. I chuckle.

"Good." Suddenly, we heard someone groaning. They look at me. 

"Not me." I said. 

Then we turn our head and saw Jimin struggling to wake up. I gasp and try to stand up. 

"Jimin!! You wake up!?" Jin asked. He groaning. Jisoo helps me to stand up and walked to Jimin's bed. 

"Jimin..." I call him.

He stops struggling and opens his eyes slowly. My jaw dropped and my tears slowly run down on my face.

JIMIN POV

I open my eyes slowly and-

"JIMIN!!!" a sudden hug that I got.

My eyes widen but not too long. After I realized who, I felt very happy. I hugged her slowly. That's right. Her, Roseanne Park. My girl...