76

Right now, me and Lisa walking. Jennie and Jisoo is behind. Just not to make suspicious.

"The office is just infront of you girls." said Namjoon through earpiece.

"Careful, Jen!!!!"

Ouch. Taehyung yelling is really hurting my ears.

"Stop yelling, alien!!!!" Jennie scolded.

"Sorry.." said Tae.

I look through the glass of the door. Look like, there's no one. I open the door.

"Where is the worker??"

"Probably, have their break time." said Hoseok. We went in slowly.

"It in one room. " said Namjoon.

"If that so, me and Jennie will stay here. Rose and Lisa, you both go find it." said Jisoo. We nods.

By that, we walked away. There's a lot of room. How we want to find it?
"Which one is it, Lisa?"

"I don't know either." said Lisa.

"Let's split up?" she nods. I go open one door. I peeked inside, scared that if someone inside.

I saw a normal room. Just a table in the middle. I close it. I walked again and try to find.

JIMIN POV

Right now, we waiting outside. We take care of outside. Just incase someone might attack us.

"Ughh, I'm hungry." groaning Jungkook.

"You always hungry." said Taehyung.

"I can't help it. My stomach control me." said Jungkook. I rolled my eyes.

"It you who control it, Kook."

"Nah~ whatever." said Jungkook.

"Anyway...I'M BORED!!!" whined Taehyung.

"Silence Tae. You really noisy." said Jin.

"All of you noisy." said Yoongi. I can tell that he annoyed right now..

"What!? Yah!! I just talk a few words!!" said Jin.

"Argh, stop it guys. All of you never stop arguing." said Namjoon.

"That what make us more closer." said  Hoseok.

"Whatever. Anyway, how the girls doing?" Yoongi asked.

"They turn off the earpiece. Probably, they don't want to heard us." said Jin.

"It annoyed. That's why." said Yoongi.

"You always said that hyung. How about you? Have you annoyed someone?"

"No. I didn't." said Yoongi confidently.

"Yeah, like that was true. How about the time that you eat Rose pasta without her permission?"

"What? Yoongi did that?" Jin asked.

"He did. Rose yelled so angry at him."

"Ohhh...that was Rose voice who yelling. I thought it was...someone else." said Jungkook.

"I don't know that was her pasta." said Yoongi.

"You have to asked first next time." said Namjoon.

They start to talk about it. I leaned my back on the wall. I stare at the office from afar. I wondered what Rose doing right now. Well, of course finding that diamond but...what I mean is...what her mind doing?