103 (Final)

"Pack everything in that cargo. We can sell it at a high price.

I saw they take a lot of drugs from that cargo. How is this cargo being transferred with drugs? It must be planned.

"I'm sorry but what are you guys doing?" They look at me with shock. Then they burst into laughter.

" Look like someone is here. Thankfully it was a girl. We can have fun before finished our work." they said. One of them already licking their lips. 

Gross. If Jimin does it, it must be hot.
"I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend already." 

"Do I care? He's not here." he said. 

"You might not like it if he mad." he laughed and walked slowly toward me. 

"I don't care either. I'm sure he just a weak person. " he said.

"I warn you not to get closer to me." he scoffed and his members back there just laughed. They really think they so powerful. 

"Look, this girl trying to warn me." he said to his member.

"Just take her and have fun with her. We will give you some privacy." said his friends. He turns to look at me and look at his 'little friend' 

"You know you making me hard. Seeing you in short pants and crop top is making me turn on." he said. He bites his lips and walked slowly to me. 

"I warn you." 

"Don't be shy, baby." he said.

"Fine, then. You ask for it." I smirked and snapped my finger.

BAAM!!!!!

"Arghhhhhh!!!!" that men yell in pain as he falls on his knees. His legs being shot. His friends look at me with shock.

"Nice shot, Lisa." I said through earpiece. She scoffed and I heard she reload her sniper.

"I'm the best sniper in the world you know." said Lisa. That man lifted his gaze with a glare.

"What did you do?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulder.

"Don't know. My friend does it. Not me." he gritted his teeth. 

"Catch her!!!" he yells. His friends stop working and walked toward me. Some of them holding baseball bat, knife and gun. I smirked.

"You might have to look at the back." I point it out. They frowned and look back.

"Woah, we have the same weapons." said Jennie.

"Why the shock?" Jungkook said. Their jaw dropped.

The guy who hurt just now looking at me with terrified. 

"You...You Blackpink!?" he asked. I take off my mask and smile.

"I am." then Jimin jump out and walked to him. He kneels down and takes off his sunglasses. 

"And I'm Park Jimin. BTS group. Also, her boyfriend." said Jimin. I chuckle and watch what will happen. The others already fighting back there. 

Jimin takes out his knife.
"I heard that you call me weak. Is it right?" Jimin asked. He shakes his head

"N-No. I-I'm not." he said. I can see him shaking in fear.  

"Oh, really? I also heard that you getting turn on by my girlfriend sexiness." Jimin asked. I laughed.

"I'm s-sorry!! Please spare me!!" he begged. 

Jimin chuckles then-
"Arghh!!" Jimin stabbed his right thighs.