82

TAEHYUNG POV

I rubbed Yeontan fur as I think about...Jennie and Jimin. What Jimin said is true. I love Jennie but...the fact that she betrayed me is...unaccepted. 

"Tae, here." Hoseok hand me a soda.

"Thanks, hyung."

Hoseok sit beside me.
"How was Kuma?" Hoseok asked. I look at him.

"Hyung, Kuma is Jennie's dog. " Hoseok eyes widen.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" I cutted him. I know he doesn't mean it.

"I know. It okay. " I mumbled. Hoseok sigh and patted my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I just...can't accept it. How could they betrayed us? I mean...I thought she love me. Even she's not, I don't care as long as she being friend with me. But, I never expected this..."

"I know that. I love the girls also. They're nice. I never expected they want to kill us." said Hoseok.

"If you love them then...why you, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung want to kill them before?"

I can feel Hoseok flinched by the question. Right. I shouldn't asked this.

"Nevermind. I shouldn't ask this, hyung."

"No. Don't think like that." said Hoseok.

"Don't think like that? Oh...I see. Let me tell you, Hoseok. What I see that time is, you with Namjoon and Yoongi pointing a gun to them. How can I not thinking like that?"

Hoseok jaw dropped. He look at me with....shocked. I know because of my rudeness. I never try to not call them hyung.

I let out a heavy sigh.
" I'm sorry, hyung. I just...too much thinking. I'm not in right state. "

" O-Oh...well, uhh...I think it o-okay." said Hoseok.

I can see sad on his face. Usually, Hoseok will be our...you know. Sunshine.  His job always to cheer us up. We never saw he sad or showing his problem.

" H-Hyung-"

PAAM!!!

I stopped talking as I flinched when heard a loud slammed being heard.

"Jimin?" Hoseok call. I turn my head and saw Jimin angrily coming in.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked. Jimin just silence as he breathing heavily.

"What that loud noise?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing. Sorry for wake you guys up." said Jimin.

"Jimin, I ask again. What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Rose said hello to everyone. We just met just now." said Jimin with cold.

"What!? You met them!?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, it coincidence. I already told her that we don't have any relationship." said Jimin.

"No no no no. You meet her!?" Namjoon asked. Okay...I can feel tense filled the air.

"Yes. It just coinci-" he cutted Jimin.

"Coincidence!? Yah, Jimin!! What are you doing going out at this late night!!!?? If something happ-" Jimin cutted him now.

"Namjoon, why you suddenly scolding me? I-I don't understand." said Jimin. He didn't use hyung anymore. I think he stress already.

" I don't care. I just want you to stop going out. It just that...I don't want something happened again." said Namjoon.

Jimin scoffed.
"Something happened? Oh come on. You are the one who made our life become WORST!!!" yelled Jimin.

He yelled. Did Jimin just yelled to Namjoon so rudely? To leader? I saw Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin come out. I think they heard people yelling madly down here.

" What is happening here? It late night. " asked Yoongi. Jin seem like understand the situation. Because, even me can. Just looking at Jimin rage face and Namjoon sad expression, it obvious.

"Jimin, calm down. Namjoon, let's-" Namjoon cutted Jin.

"Listen Jimin, it my job to keep you guys safe. If anything happened to all of you, I'm the one who take care of it. I know I make a wrong move. I know that. You think I'm not sad also!? Yah!! You know how hard it is to be a leader!!!!!????? You don't know which side you want!!!" yelled Namjoon.

Jimin clenched his fist and about to get closer to Namjoon. He ready to hit Namjoon but Jin hold him.

" Okay Okay!!! Enough!! " yelled Yoongi. I glance at Jungkook, he just look down. He must be sad seeing us like this.

" Stop whatever you want to do Jimin. Namjoon, stop talking back. It late night.  I know we're not in the right mind. I know everyone is sensitive here. Each of us need some time alone." said Yoongi.

"That was right. Jimin, go to sleep. Now." said Jin in stern voice. Jimin move Jin hands from his shoulder harshly.

Jimin walked passed Namjoon and I can see he bumped his shoulder to Namjoon. Soon he went upstair, we in awkward atmosphere.

"Great. Even I don't know how this happened but I want all of you go to sleep." said Jin.

"You guys wake me up for this...ughh" groaning Yoongi.

"This is stu*id." mumbled Jungkook but enough for us to hear it. We know Jungkook sad. He's our maknae.

"Jungkook..." Jin call him.

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Jungkook went upstair.

"I'm going to. Well, goodnight." said Hoseok. Before he went upstairs, he glance at me. He just smile weakly at me and walked away.

I grab Yeontan and bring him upstairs.
"Tae..." Jin call. I don't care. I don't like this kind of atmosphere. I close the door and out down Yeontan.

He suddenly barking at me.
"What??" I confusedly looking at Yeontan. He bark again.

"Tan, I don't have mood right now. Let's play another time." I layed on my bed.

Then, he jumped on my bed. He bark again.
"Tannie, stop it. I'm tired..."

He bark and tapped my phone using his fluffy paw.
"What's wrong with my phone?" he bark and tapped my phone with his paws.

"Tannie, I don't want to get angry at you because I love you. Then, I will follow what you want."

He keep tapped my phone. I frowned at him. I turn on my phone and saw Jennie wallpaper on my lockscreen. That time we at mall. She trying shoes and I did take a picture of her in secret.

" Then? " I asked Yeontan. He lick my phone and bark. Okay that dirty but I don't care.

"You mean...Jennie?"

He bark again. I know how he's happy bark and angry bark. I take care him since puppy.

Wait. He mention Jennie?

"Did you miss her?"

He bark happily.
"I miss her too, Tan." I look down. I admit that I miss her. Her gummy smile. Her laughter. Her fierce side. Her glare. Her coldness. EVERYTHING about her.

Yeontan bark again. Then something came to my mind. I narrowed my eyes on him.

"You miss Kuma, aren't you?" he bark again.

"I take that as yes. I think if Kuma are girl, Kuma will have big belly." I said.

CONTINUE ~

Sorry...just one chapter.

Tomorrow, I'll try to make two chapter. I will try okay?

Sorry...