11

JIMIN POV

I grab the water gun and out it inside the bag. I grab my mask and use it.
"Are you going somewhere?" Jin asked.
"Yeah. "
"You going out a lot this past few days, Jimin. Did you meet someone?" Hoseok asked as he still watching TV.
"Not really. Why?"
"Jimin, you can't going out a lot. It dangerous." said Jin.
"You know a lot of enemy out there waiting for our head to being cut off?" Hoseok asked.

He's right but...can't we have a fun sometimes?
"I wouldn't be too long. I promise."
"You better be because we have mission tonight. " said Jin.
"Geez, I know I know." Hoseok chuckles.
"Eomma is angry right now." said Hoseok.
"Shut up and just watch your TV there." said Jin as he glare at him.

I laughed and went out. I drive to the park and I have 5 minutes before 10 am. She will mad again because I'm late. Soon, I arrive.

I park my car and get out. It already 10:15 am. I run where I always meet her and...nothing. She's not there. Where is she? She always be the first one to arrive.

Suddenly, my phone vibrate. I take it out and saw a text from her.

"Chim, I'm going to be late just a few minutes. I hope you can wait..." - Pasta.

Maybe she have work or something. I sit on the bench. It not easy to be mafia. We supposed to kill each other and not to be friend but...we opposite of it.

I can't kill her. It just like...something inside of me that...telling me not to. Whenever I saw her eyes deeply...there is something I feel...familiar. Of course I'm curious who she is but we can't see each other face.

15 minutes already pass. She still not here. Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"Chim!!" I turn my head and saw her.
"There you are."
"Sorry...I have...something to do. Anyway, let's play what you want." said Pasta.
"It okay though. Sure. " I take out the water gun.
"Water gun? Don't you said...you want to play ball?" Pasta asked.

I wink at her.
"Maybe next time. So..ready to have a war?" I smirked but I know she can't see it.
"I'm ready." she rolled her sleeves up.

Tick tock tick tock~

"Got you!!" she shoot me and the water hit my face. I wiped my face.
"Great. You win again." she chuckles.
"I'm a great shooter am I?" Pasta asked.
"You are." I patted her head.

"You always got shoot. Are you bad at shooting?" she asked.
"Not really. I'm really great at knife."
"Uuuu, same with me!!" said Pasta. I giggles. Suddenly-

She hold my hand.
"Thank you for hanging out with me." said Pasta. I stunned at first but then nods.
"It okay. You are my...friend."

Why I felt the word 'friend' is..hurting me? Then, her phone ringing. She take it out and look at me with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry. I have to go." she said.
"It okay."
"My friends might be waiting for me. See you next time, Chim!!" said Pasta.
"Well, me too."

She run away and it cute. She just like a child who being given a permission to play. I take our my phone and saw it already 2 pm. Wow. I didn't realised that we already play that long.

Well, it end up I'm the one who lose. She really good. No wondered she is a mafia. I pack my stuff and went home. My friends might be waiting for me.

ROSE POV

I open the door and saw Jennie look at me with- wait. Not look but glaring. Her arms crossing in her chest.
"Where are you going?" Jennie asked. I take off my mask.
"Calm down, Jen. Just walking."
"You always going out this past few days. Are you going somewhere?" Jennie asked.
"I'm not. Just walking, Okay?"

She sigh heavily.
"Rose, it dangerous. You know people can kill us for the diamond." said Jennie.
"I'll be fine, Jennie."

I walked to my room and close it. I sigh in deeply and slide down until I'm sit. Why it hard to be mafia?

∆∆∆∆∆

7:30 pm

I wear my cap and sunglasses.
"You go in and show the bodyguards this card." said Jisoo while give it to me. I take it and look at it.
"What is this?"
"It appointment card. It just a fake." said Jisoo. I nods.
"Lisa will be somewhere else. She will guide every movement of you." said Jisoo.

Really a good sniper she is.
"Jennie will follow you but she stay at the first ground." said Jisoo.
"What I'm going to do?" Jennie asked.
"Oh God!! Are you forgot!?" Jisoo asked. She just shrugged.
"Ughh. Rose you can go now. I have to deal with Jennie first." said Jisoo.

I laughed and nods. I went out. There is no way people could notice me. I change my hairstyle. I have bangs!! I use sunglasses and cap.

I went to elevator and press the button. There is a girl with me. I keep looking down and I can feel she staring at me.
"Are you a new worker?" she asked. I nods.
"Ouhh well..welcome. " she said. I nods.

Sorry. I can't talk to you. She just awkwardly nods too. The door open and we went out. I saw she going to opposite way. I walked to Mr Lee office.

"Turn right, Rose." said Jisoo. I turn right and bingo!! I made it.

"I'm sorry, Miss. You can't go in." said the bodyguard.
"I want to meet, Mr Lee."
"But you can't meet him freely." said the other bodyguard. I take out the card and they take it.
"I have appointment with him."

They exchange look and nodded. They open the door for me. I saw Mr Lee turn his chair and look at me.
"Who are you?" he asked. I smirked. I take off my cap and sunglasses. His eyes widen.

"Rose...of Blackpink??"

CONTINUE ~