33

"Rose!! Wake up!! It almost afternoon!!" yelled Jisoo.

I keep looking at that file. Guess what? I'm not sleeping since last night until now. What Yoongi asking me is...true. But...how he find all of my profile? Doesn't this information already lock up by YG?

You guys must be asking why Mr Bang didn't know. Well, it long time ago. Mr Bang is a new boss and that why he don't know.

"Rose!!" Jisoo yelled again. I sigh heavily and put the file on the desk.

I went downstairs and saw all of them eating breakfast.
"Yah, kook. That was honey. Not cream." said Jin.
"I know that. Sometime, I have to change my taste." said Jungkook. I sit beside Jennie.
"This is your pancake." said Jisoo as she gave it to me.
"How was your sleep? Are you still thinking that you are crazy girl? " Jimin smirked.
"I'm not." I glare at him.

He chuckles. I rolled my eyes then my eyes landed on...Yoongi. He looking at me. We staring at each other.
"Jennie stop!!!" Jisoo scolding.
"What is wrong with you!!?? I didn't throw food at you!!!" yelled Tae.
"You eat my last pancake!!!" yelled Jennie and throw him her fork. Taehyung keep dodge it.
"Yah!! Stop it!!" said Hoseok. Then, Jennie throw Lisa pancake to him and it hit his face.
"MY PANCAKE!!!!" whined Lisa.
"UGHHH!! SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" groaning Tae.

Taehyung throw his food at her.
"Yah!!!" yelled Jennie. Now, it become food war. I didn't care but Yoongi and me just staring at each other.

He smirked. I hate to say it but..what he said is true. I betrayed his company a long time ago. What make me mad is...he ask me to join his company back!!! I won't do it again!! I won't repeat what is past!!

Why Yoongi can find the profile!? It weird. Suddenly-

I felt my face being hit and it taste so...sweet. I open my eyes and I just realised that...someone throw pancake that full of cream on my face.

I wipe my face with my hand and look at them.
"Who did that?" I asked with calm tone.
"It was Taehyung!!!" yelled Jennie while pointed to him.
"What!? It was you!!!" said Tae.
"I beside her!! How can I throw it to her!!!??" Jennie asked.

I heard chuckling beside me. I turn my head and saw Jimin chuckles. I put my hand on his face that full of cream.
"What the-" I cut him.
"That what you got from laughing at me." Jimin jaw dropped.
"I didn't do anything!!!" said Jimin.
"Laughing at me is tht what you call you don't do anything?" I rolled my eyes.
"Can you guys stop playing? It justa small thing. "

By that I walked away leaving them.

JIMIN POV

I wipe my cheeks with napkin. She walked away just like that. Why she so...moody today?
"What's wrong with Rose?" Lisa asked.
"Is she on her period?" Hoseok asked.
"Yah!! That was privacy!!" said Jennie.

They start to arguing. While me still thinking about Rose. She acting weird. Usually, she will...you know. Join the girls also to beat us up. Is something happened to her?? Am I care? No, right?

∆∆∆∆∆

"It not fair!!!!" whined Lisa.
"It is." said Jungkook while smirked. I have to admit it. This two idiot always flirting but sometime fighting.
"Your thumb is too tough!!" said Lisa.
"That because I'm the man." said Jungkook.

I chuckles at his replied. Actually, they play thumb fight. Just like a kid. Right? Then, I saw Rose went downstair.
"Hey, Rose. Want to join?" Lisa asked.
"Join what?" she asked as she sit beside me. Wow. I don't know she will sit beside me.
"Join thumb fighting!!!" said Lisa.
"Lisa already lose for 3 times already." sais Jungkook.
"What!? It not!! You cheating!!" said Lisa.

Rose giggles and hug the cushion on her chest.
"No thanks. I'll just watching you guys." said Rose. I look at her then look away. "Why you so moody today?"
"And why you so care about it?" Rose asked me back. This girl...
"Is it wrong?"
"It wrong because I don't need your caring." said Rose. Wow, not hestitated.
"Can you just answer mine?"
"Can you just shut up?" she asked back. Then, something hit me.

I leaned my face toward her and of course the two maknae didn't realised it.
"No and I forgot to tell you. Do not use your Pasta name anymore." she scoffed at me.
"Why? That was my name and not yours." said Rose.
"You know why I don't like it?"
"Why?" Rose asked.
"Because it not suit you. I don't like it and it make my heart on fire when heard that name."

She looking at me with emotionless. It true...I don't like it. I don't like it because it... hurting me. We stare at each other and our face is so close. I can feel her breath and I'm sure she can feel it too.

I look down on her exposed neck and...why I felt like..holding myself? It too clean...the bruise already gone.

"I don't care and you also don't suit to that Chim name." said Rose. My eyes widen.
"I hate to hear it. Now, I don't believe that Chim is exist. " by that she walked away leaving me speechless.

Why it have to hurt me so much? Her words just like a knife who stabbed me. What is wrong with me? What is wrong with her? What is wrong with...us?

CONTINUE~