42

I sit beside Jennie and the boys is all on the ground. They refused at first but when Jennie scolded them, they have to.

We actually arguing about what movie should we watch but at the end it me who win. We watch Annabelle. I wrapped myself with blanket and it cold you know.

"Ughh, why you choose this movie, Rose?" whined Jennie as she cover herself with blanket.
"I love scary movie. I already watch this a lot so...I know where or when that ghost will appeared."
"It not fair~" said Lisa.
"Just admit that you are scared." said Jungkook.
"That why I'm hiding under my blanket, idiot!!" said Lisa.
"Shhh, the movie is start." said Yoongi.

Even Yoongi love to watch this. I stare at him. A sudden question inside my mind. Why he...love to make me angry? I let out a sigh and look at the movie.

Tick tock tick tock

"AHHHH!!!" Jisoo and Jennie yelled. Jin groaning.
"You know what!? This movie does not make me startled but your scream make me startled!!!" said Jin.
"What we can do!? That ghost suddenly appeared!!" said Jisoo.
"Guys, just..stop arguing." said Hoseok in annoyed.
"Before I cover your mouth with sock, better stop screaming." said Jin.
"WHAT THE- YAH!!! REPEAT IT AGAIN!!!" yelled Jennie.
"Ughh!! Stop!!" said Tae.
"You shut up!!" said Jennie.
"Why me!? You are the one who should shut up!!!!" said Tae.

Great. Now they start to arguing. I stand up slowly and went to kitchen. I want to make myself a hot coco.

"Want me to help you?" I startled and turn around.
"It okay. I can make it by myself."
"You can't stand up always. Your ankle is still sore." said Jimin.
"Nah~ it doesn't hurt anymore." he went to me.
"Are you sure?" Jimin asked. I nods. Suddenly-

"OWWWW!!!" I whined.
"I don't think it doesn't hurt anymore. "said Jimin with smirked. He kick my ankle!!!!
"Yah!! Of course it hurt if you kick my ankle!!!"
"That mean it not heal yet. Now, sit there." said Jimin as he point to seat.
"I said, I can make it BY MYSELF." I raised my voice when said 'by myself'. Jimin become pissed right now. I can see it from his face.
"You want to sit by yourself or I make you sit?" Jimin asked.

I groaned frustratedly and just obey. He take a cup and start to make a hot coco for me. I huffed in mad. I stare at him from up and down. He wearing black t-shirt with grey sweatpants.

His messy hair is just like a fashion to him already.
"Are you done admired me?" Jimin asked while pour a hot water in my cup.
"Tch. I'm not admired you." I look away.
"Yes you are. When girls staring at guy, they usually admired them." said Jimin. He's right though.
"Whatever. " I take my cup after he done.
"Did you take a nap just now?" Jimin asked.
"Yes I did."
"You don't have dinner before. Let me make you some oat. Do you like that?" Jimin asked.
"Mmm, sure."
"Do you want me to put some blueberrys inside it?" Jimin asked.
"Do we have it?" He nods.
"Then, okay. "

He take a bowl and start to make oat for me. I admit it. He take care of me very well today. I stare at his back. Don't he feel pain on his back? Is he already heal?

"Yah-"
"Don't be so rude. Who teach you that?" Jimin said without looking at me. I rolled my eyes.
"No one teach me that. I learn it by myself." I said in sarcasm.
"If you keep calling me like that or anyone with 'Yah' or rude words, I wouldn't reply you back." said Jimin. What?
"Since when you care about my attidude?" I frowned at him.
"Since today." He simply answered.
"Whatever. Anyway, is your wounds already heal?"

He put a bowl of oat infront of me and sit.
"Yeah. It already heal. " said Jimin. I nods and eat my food.
"That's great." I just eat without glancing at him but I can feel he staring at me.
"I don't heard a words...'Thank you, Jimin!!' from you." he mocking me. It annoying when he try to make a girly sounds.
"Stop it. It disgusting. Anyway, I did say it right?"
"No. I want to hear it right now." said Jimin with smirked.
"You're not sincerely save me!?" I gasp.
"I just want to hear thank you." said Jimin.

I sigh.
"Fine. Thank you Jimin!!" I make a fake smile.
"Say thank you if someone make a good things to you." said Jimin. My jaw dropped.
"Seriously, why you really care about my attitude?" Jimin smirked and leaned his face toward me. I just keep my face cool but actually, I can feel my cheeks is hot.
"Because I want to bring that Pasta out." said Jimin. My eyes widen.
"Stop it." I push his face slightly. He smirked at me.
"You blushing." said Jimin. I glare at him.
"I'm not!!"

He just chuckles. Huhhh....

∆∆∆∆∆

The second movie is The Conjuring. I hug the cushion and watch it. Do you know who sleep already? It was Yoongi, Jisoo and Lisa.

Jin cover Jisoo with blanket. Smile appeared on my face. They probably always fighting but that doesn't mean they...can't be friend right? Or more than friend. Yoongi leaned his head on Lisa shoulder while Lisa leaned her head on Jungkook shoulder.

Lisa sit on the ground because she easy to get sleep if on the couch. But right now...she still asleep. Jungkook who watch movie just let Yoongi and Lisa weight on him.

It make me giggles.
"What so funny?" Jimin asked.
"Nothing. It just..Lisa, Yoongi and Jungkook is cute." Jimin look at them.
"They're really get along." said Jimin. I nods in agreed.

Namjoon want to sit beside me so he sit but it end up he sleeping while layed his head on my shoulder. Jimin just notice it. He look at me with rage eyes.

"Why you look at me like that?"
"You notice that Namjoon is sleeping on your shoulder, right?" Jimin asked. I nods.
"Can I sit beside you also?" Jimin asked. My other side is empty. Is he...jealous?
"Well-" without let me talke he sit beside me. Nah~ no way he jealous right?

CONTINUE~