62

"You guys can choose which horse you want to ride." said the guy.

"I think I'll past. I want to relax." said Yoongi.

"I join you hyung." said Jungkook.

"I want to join!!!" said Lisa.

"Why? Go go go go, you just a burden." said Jungkook while signal her to go with his hand.

"Yah, kook. Don't be like that. I don't want too. I want to eat." said Jin. Namjoon and Jisoo also join them.

"Then, it mean...Hoseok?" Jennie asked.

"Pass." said Hoseok.

"Such lazy you guys. Whatever. Rose and I will go." said Jennie.

"Hey, we also okay." said Taehyung while pointing between him and Jimin.

"Tch. Why this alien coming too?" Jennie groaning.

They laughed at Taehyung annoying face. Such an alien couple.

~~~~~

I look one by one. Hmm...which one should I ride?

"I ride this one!!" said Jennie.

"Can I ride this?" Taehyung point to the black horse.

"Miss, you can ride this." said the guy. What? It too big!!!

"Not that. It too big!!" Jennie who sitting on the horse laughing at me.

"It okay, Rose." said Jennie.

"Can I ride that one instead of that?" I point it out. Jimin chuckles beside me.

"You are so cute when scared." I can feel my cheeks is getting hotter.

"Are you blushing?" Jimin smirked.

"W-What!? No!!" I psuh him and walked away. I can heard he laughing.

JISOO POV

All of us now chilling. I'm holding a basket that full of carrot while feeding the horses.

"HOSEOK!! STOP!!" Namjoon yelled.

"Lisa said I look like them!!!" yelled Hoseok as he point to the horse. They continue to arguing.

I just chuckles and continue my work. Suddenly, Jin come to me. I raised my eyebrows to him.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just watching." Jin said. I rolled my eyes and continue my work. It silence first then Jin broke the silence.

"Can I say something?" Jin asked.

"You already did."

"Don't you think this vacation is too....strange?" Jin asked. I stop feeding the horse then continue back.

"I think so too." Jin was right though. Why Mr Bang and YG make a vacation for us so sudden without...any discussion? It strange.

"Can you keep a secret about this?" Jin asked.

"What secret?"