23

JIMIN POV

Mr Bang keep the diamond somewhere safe. I thought he will say congrat to us but no. He just...like...he just take that diamond and told us to out. Mr Bang never did that but now...since this mission start he become...more cruel I think.

"Yah, Tae. Are you done yet?" I knock his door. We decide to go out to find Yeontan.
"Wait up!!" he yelled. I groaned and run my finger through my hair.

I leaned my back on the wall. One question. Why I felt uneasy today? Just like...something bad will happen. I think it just my feelings playing with me.

"I'm done." the door open and reveal Taehyung with...plastic of..dog food...on his hand?
"Why you bring that?"
"Yeontan love this food. I always use this to teach him some tricks." said Tae. I replied him with hummed.
"Come on."

We went out and start out work. It not work actually. I just helping him and Yeontan is the only pet in our house so...we felt different without Yeontan in our house. No barking, no playing and Tae seem sad all the time.

ROSE POV

"Jennn~ how long are we going to stay here?"
"Until we find his owner." said Jennie. She really love dog. We decide to bring Kuma and Yeontan to park. I layed my back on the tree watching two of them playing.

I can remember when they first met. Barking and fighting. Kuma is the only dog we have. Jisoo have one. His name is Dalgom. But..Jisoo can't take care of him so..she ask someone to take care of him.

It not like she doesn't like Dalgom, she just like...she scared if she hurt Dalgom.
"Yeontan-ah...where is your owner? Is he or she going to find you or just give up?" Jennie asked.
"How if she or he just give up?"
"What!? There's no way. Look at him. He cute and fluffy like Kuma. That owner must be stu*id to give up." said Jennie. I chuckles.
"I mean...yeah. It possible, Jen. You keep Yeontan for one day and maybe the owner start to give up."
"If the owner start to give up then..I'll take care of him." said Jennie while patted Yeontan.

Great. Two dogs in one house. It will be chaotic. I take off my sunglasses and sigh. I staring at sky and.....Jimin face suddenly popped out in my mind. His words...still lingerring in my ears.

"Why I should belive my enemy!!??"

Ahhh, it hurt- I mean...how is that possible? Why I felt hurt when he said that? Well, hello. I'm trying to save him and he- ughhh, forget it. This lately I become...become..soft towards him. Why?

Come on Rose. Keep yourself together. I hold my head. You can't let yourself take over you. Like Papa YG said. Do not use my sweetness.
"Are you okay, Rose?" Jennie voice make me snapped out from my thought.
"Yeah...Yeah I'm okay. "I smile at her.
"You seem...fighting against yourself." said Jennie. I know she really good at this thing. We can't hide anything from her at all.
"I'm okay, Jen. Just hungry."
"You always hungry. " said Jennie as she rolled her eyes.
"Hey, I'm foodie okay." Jennie chuckles at me.

Suddenly, Yeontan barking. We look at him in confused.
"What's wrong, Yeontan?" Jennie asked. He barking again but not towards us but...at other way. I take a closer look and he look like..he smell something.
"I think he smell something."
"What?" Jennie look at him. He barking again. What is wrong with this dog? Then, he start to run followed by Kuma. I think Kuma smell it too.
"Yah!! Kuma!! Yeontan!! Wait!!" Jennie chasing them. I try to smell but nothing. Well, I'm not dog. I run after Jennie.
"Jen!! Where are they going!!??"
"I don't know!!" said Jennie.

Yeontan barking again and he look....happy? I don't know what to say. This two dogs lead us to playground. Soon they become slow down, we stopped running. I panting heavily.
"They sure...so fast..." Yeontan and Kuma look like trying to find something.
"Yeontan!! Kuma!! Why you guys lead us here!?" Jennie asked as she already tired. I sit on the ground and layed on it. I don't care it dirty or not but I'm really tired right now. Yeontan barking again.
"Sugar, what's wrong?" Jennie pick him up in her arms. He continue barking again.
"Jennn, he distracted everyone here."
"I know I know. Shhh, sugar, calm down." said Jennie. She love to call Yeontan sugar and Kuma is fluffy ball. Jennie is someone who love cute things.

Jennie try to calm him down but suddenly...
"Yeontan!!!!" someone yelling. I sit up and both of us look at the owner. He wearing mask and sunglasses. His hair are blue. It familiar. The other guy is- wait...no..no it can't be....my eyes widen when see him.
"Wait, I heard that voice before." said Jennie.
"Wait. Why this girl look familiar?" he said. They staring at each other then...
"YAH!! YOU ARE JENNIE!!!"
YAH!! YOU ARE TAEHYUNG!!"

Both of them yelled at the same time. I stand up slowly. I can't believe it....he didn't notice me yet but then...our eyes met. He look...shocked.
"Pasta?" that's right. It was him...Chim.
"Chim?"
"Wait wait wait. How he know your nickname, Rose?" Jennie asked with furrowed her eyebrows.
"How she know your nickname, Jimin?" Taehyung asked him. Jimin...Jimin...so all this time...it...it...IT WAS HIM!!??
"Chim...is Jimin?"
"So I'm not wrong. It true that you are...Pasta, Rose." said Jimin. I can sense sadness in his voice. It silence. We just...staring at each other. I think if I use my sunglasses, he wouldn't recognized it. How is this...happening? Why it must be him?

"Jimin, don't tell me...you friend with Rose?" Taehyung asked. He take off his mask and look at me. His expression are soft but then...it become...cold.

"She is. But that was before. She's not friend anymore."

CONTINUE~