28

I went to living room and see Lisa just went downstair. She probably just wake up.
"Good morning, gamer princess." she chuckles at me.
"Morning. Ughh, I'm so sleepy." said Lisa and fell her body on the couch.
"That was because you play game until 4 am." said Jennie.
"How you know that?" Lisa asked.
"Obviously because my ROOM just beside you. You shouting like crazy girl." said Jennie.
"You know I beat the boss in that game it freaking hard you know!?" Lisa said.

I sit beside Jennie.
"Did you win?"
"Obviously YES!! I'm a queen of game." said Lisa.
"Is anyone said 'queen of game'?" We turn and it was Jungkook.
"Ughh, what do you want?" Lisa groaning.
"Is she the gamer in your groups?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, she is." said Jennie.
"Let see if you ARE the queen of game here." said Jungkook. Lisa stand up and glaring at him.
"Are you challange me just now!?" Lisa asked.
"Yes. Let see if you can defeat a king of game." said Jungkook. Lisa scoffed and look at us.
"He think he better than me." said Lisa. Me and Jennie just shrugged our shoulder.
"Wow. You know what I'm thinking." said Jungkook.

Lisa glare at him deathly.
"Should we start now?" Jungkook asked.
"No. I have to clean myself first." Lisa went upstair.
"Lisa is very good at game, you know that right?"
"No I'm not. " said Jungkook.
"That because of you are our enemy." said Jennie. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I went to training room. This house- I mean mansion is really huge. I can get lost here. I open the door and saw...ugh...
"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.
"Didn't you at kitchen just now?"
"I finished my breakfast and went here. " said Jimin.
"Hey, Rose." said Hoseok.
"What?"
"So cold. Anyway, can you help me here?" Hoseok asked.
"Yah!! Hyung!! We don't need her help!!" said Jimin.
"Jimin, it just helping. Nothing much." said Hoseok.
"She is weak. There is no way she can pick that box up." said Jimin. My jaw dropped.
"What the- YAH!! If I'm weak, I wouldn't be mafia, YOU IDIOT!!!" I yelled.

Jimin rolled his eyes. Hoseok just sigh.
"Jimin, can you stop? Rose, help me to pick this box up." sais Hoseok.
"Sure." I look at Jimin and stick my tougue out. He just groaned.

¶¶¶¶¶

We don't have anything to do but just stay in this house. Namjoon or Jisoo probably work on something. I went to kitchen and saw Jimin and Yoongi. I sigh. Why he everywhere!!!!????

It sick to see his face everywhere.
"Why you stare at me like that? I know I'm hot." said Jimin.
"I'm staring because...I sick to see your face everywhere."
"It can't be help, Rose. We live under the same roof." said Jimin. He walked out and leaving me with Yoongi.
"Tch. Such a annoying guy." I muttered.

I grab apple and eat it. It silence. Suddenly, Yoongi talk.
"You didn't thank me." said Yoongi. I frowned and slowly looking at him.
"What you mean??"
"Remember the incident at club? " Yoongi asked. I mouthed 'o' and turn my whole body to him. I put my both hands on the counter.
"Oh yeah, the time that you almost kill me, right?" He know I'm being sarcasm to him.
"Yes that time. I try to shoot you but I miss it." said Yoongi. I scoffed.
"Why you miss it anyway? You are great shooter."
"Why you want me to not lose the target? You can get kill, you know." said Yoongi.
"That what I want."

He silence. We stare at each other. He chuckles.
"I shouldn't help you that time. I should just kill you when I have a chance." said Yoongi.
"You didn't help me." I rolled my eyes.
"I did. You know why I didn't shoot you? Because I look at Jimin and he..." He stopped talking.
"He what?"
"....he have that mix feelings. When I saw he panic face when I shoot you, I realised that he scared but he don't know what he scared about. So...I think I should...let him do what he want." said Yoongi.
"I don't understand."
"Of course you're not. You don't have to, anyway. I don't expect you to understand though. " said Yoongi. What he mean by all of that?
"Are you trying to say...Jimin still think I'm his.......friend and he couldn't even hurt me?"
"Yeah. I heard from others that you are Pasta so I think...he can't hit you like before because you are the one who hang out with him all this time." said Yoongi.

No..no...I'm not.
"I'm not his Pasta anymore. That was the past. The past where we don't know each other!! He's not my Chim!! I'm not his Pasta!! WE.ARE.ENEMY!!!" I yelled. Yoongi just calm. He close his eyes and sigh.
"Let me ask you. Do you think you can hit him like before again?" Yoongi asked. I stunned. Can I? Can we hit each other like before?
"I...I-I.."
"See? You even can't answer me. I bet Jimin too. " said Yoongi. I look away.
"Why you even care? We're enemy."
"Enemy doesn't mean we can't talk. Sometime, enemy can be friend." said Yoongi. I sigh heavily.
"Listen, I don't want to be friend with any of you. I don't trust you guys....AT ALL. " I walked passed him but he hold my wrist.
"Better let me go before you lose your hand."
"I have to..to make you stop. I want to say...if you're not his Pasta and he's not your Chim...let see if you can hurt him. " said Yoongi.

I bite my lips and look down. I yanked my wrist from him harshly.
"Don't challenge me." by that I walked away.

CONTINUE~