Blackpink

Rose POV

Ring Ring!!!!!

I smashed the clock and it broke. Wow. I didn't know that I'm so tough. Then, I heard Jennie yelling.
"Yah!!! Don't tell me you broke the clock, Rose!!??" yelled Jennie. I groaned lazily to replied her.
"I take that as yes!!! That is 12th alarm clock that you broke!!" yelled Jennie. I just close my ears using my pillow. Then, I heard the door open.
"Yah, Rose. It training time." said Lisa.
"I'm so sleepy."
"Of course you are. You drawing until morning." said Lisa.
"Let me sleep please...." I whined.
"I don't know about that. Don't let Jisoo unnie come upstairs and smacked your ass." by that Lisa went out.

I groaned frustratedly and ruffled my hair. I'm totally regret slesping late last night. I wake up and went downstairs. I straight to the kitchen and saw everyone still not shower.
" Good morning... " I said as I yawned.
" Morning. Here your breakfast." said Jisoo as she give me the plate. I take it and sit beside Jennie.
"You should buy your own alarm clock next time." said Jennie.
"I will I will." I rolled my eyes. Yup. She's the one who always buy me a new alarm clock.

Wait. You guys must be asking who we are. Well, I'm Roseanne Park. But my korean name is Park Chaeyoung. I prefer more Roseanne Park because it unique. I'm 22 years old. I'm from Australia.

Beside me is Kim Jennie. She's from New Zealand. She is 23 years old. A savage girl I ever known. Don't let guy mess with her. If they don't want a flying punch from her.

Infront me is Lalisa Manoban. She's from Thailand and of course she is foreign. She is 21 years old. She is the maknae here and can be annoying sometimes.

The one who cooked this breakfast is Kim Jisoo. She is fully Korean. She is 24 years old. The oldest in this group. We always call her Eomma. She can be scary also.

We're not a normal girl. Don't see our pretty and beauty is easy to get fool. No. We are mafia. The group name Blackpink and everyone know it. We can't went out easily because a lot of people want to kill us. My position is as a fighter and a lot of touching ground. You know what I mean right? While Jennie is same with me but she good at seducing. Jisoo is a hacker like..she's a fighter also but she really into hack something like that.

I don't even know how to say. The last one is maknae. She is our sniper. The best sniper we ever had. She also can fight but during mission, she is a shadow. She always got headshot.

That how we are. Blackpink. But...we kill and sometime we save people. And also...we robbed but our boss didn't know it. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. Hehehehe.
"Do we have to training today?"
"We have to. We can't sit on the couch and be lazy, Rose." said Jisoo.
"I already be a good sniper." said Lisa.
"Really? How about...the last mission we do that time? YOU ALMOST SHOOT ME!!" yelled Jennie. Lisa raised her hand like she being surrender.
"I'm sorry. That time my I felt my nose is itchy." said Lisa. Jennie rolled her eyes.

I laughed and eat my breakfast. Suddenly, Jisoo phone ringing. She pick up.
"Hello?" Jisoo said. We didn't care. I'm just eating while Lisa and Jennie still arguing about before. I saw Jisoo want to hang up.
"Okay. We will come." said Jisoo. She hang up.
"Who is that?"
"Who else other than YG?" Jisoo asked.
"What? Why he call?" Jennie asked.
"Papa want to meet us." said Jisoo.

Yup. We call him Papa. Actually papa YG because he the one who take care of us since child. It not wrong right if we call him Papa? It logic.
"Mmm..I'm so lazy." I groaning.
"Me too.." whined Lisa.
"I'm not actually but I felt like I don't want to go." said Jennie.
"Yah. Did three of you want to be scold by Papa YG!!??" Jisoo asked.
"Fine fine. We go." said Jennie.
"I don't know why but I felt something bad when we come there."
"He must want to say something important to us." said Jisoo.
"I hope it was mission!!!" said Lisa.

Yeah, I hope too. Last time, it bored. There is no action at all. That's how we are.
"Oh uh. We out of bread." said Jisoo.
"Who turn is it to go out today??" Jisoo asked. We use turn to buy things. So that we wouldn't arguing. I know it my turn actually so I just silence and keep my head down.
"My turn already pass." said Jennie.
"Me too." said Lisa.
"I already too. Yesterday. So it mean..." said Jisoo.

I can feel three of them looking at me.
"Roseanne Park." three of them said. I groaned again.
"I'm so lazy. I'm tired okay." said Rose.
"The convenient store is not far." said Jisoo.
"But- Oh!! We have training and meet Papa YG right?"
"For training we can wait for you. Meeting Papa YG on afternoon." said Jisoo.
"I..I..um..UGHHH!!!" I put my face on the table.

Lisa and Jennie giggles. From here our journey started.

CONTINUE~