49

JIMIN POV

"Don't tell me what?"

I saw Rose flinched then slowly looking at me. I raised my eyebrows when look at Rose and Yoongi.

"N-Nothing." Rose look away and not to made an eyes contact with me. I look at Yoongi and he already play with his phone.
"Really?" I sit beside her and gentle pick her ankle up to my laps. I can see she bite her lips in nervous. I put ice bag on it.
"Ro-"
"She scared if you mad at her." Yoongi cut me. I frowned.
"Mad about what?"
"Mad...that she escape her breakfast and lunch." said Yoongi. I mouthed 'O'. Even I don't really believe it but...I felt like...I have to.

I look between Rose and Yoongi, they look...tense.
"How you feel?"
"Better." said Rose.
"After this, you have to eat. You will sick if you don't eat."
"O-Okay."

It silence. I wondered why this both didn't say anything? Are they still fighting about Rose pasta? I look at Rose and she looking down on her laps. Her pouting lips, her cheeks, her soft blonde hair...everything is perfect.

Without me notice, smile appeared on my face. I just realised that...I save her, I become panic when she hurt or gone, I...change lately.

"Lisa!!" I startled when heard Jungkook voice.
"Bluekkkk!!! I got it first so...it MINE!!" said Lisa as she sit beside Rose. Jungkook groaning in annoyed as he sit beside me.
"What's wrong?"
"She drink my last banana milk!!!" whined  Jungkook. I look at Lisa and she grinning.
"It tasty. So, I want to taste it also." said Lisa.
"Why you just don't ask him to buy it for you too?" Rose asked.
"I already ask but he refused it." said Lisa.
"I'm not your maid!!!" yelled Jungkook.
"Oh! Really? I thought you were." said Lisa in teasing tone.

Rose bursts into laughter. Jungkook stand up and throw a cushion to her.
"Yah!!" yelled Lisa.
"Headshot." Jungkook smirked. Lisa scoffed and put her hands on her hips.
"Don't you challenge the professional sniper." said Lisa.
"Professional sniper? Tch. I don't think so." said Jungkook.
"Yah, kook. Lisa is really good you know. Her target is never miss." said Rose.
"Yoongi hyung is better than her." said Jungkook confidently.
"Don't involved me." said Yoongi lazily.
"Hah. Okay. Yoongi Oppa, let's show him who's a better shooter here." said Lisa. I chuckles when saw Yoongi face-palming. He groaned in lazy.
"Ughhhh!! Jungkook, why you involved me in your fight!!???" whined Yoongi. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder. Lisa hold Yoongi arms and dragged him followed by Jungkook.
"Let's go!!!" yelled Lisa.

I shake my head in amused.
"Just because of banana milk, they start a fight." said Rose.
"I know right."

¬¬¬¬¬

JISOO POV

I take my phone soon I done my routine. I saw...messages from YG.

Meet me at company at 8 pm.- YG.

I think he already text the girls also. I let out a heavy sigh. I saw it only 7 pm. I went downstairs to meet the girls but...I only see...Namjoon and Hoseok.
"Hey, where is the others?"
"Lisa at Jungkook room. Probably playing games. The others, I don't know." said Namjoon. I replied with hummed. Are they already know about the YG stuff?
"What's wrong, Jisoo?" Hoseok asked.

I snapped my mind toward him. I give him a smile.
"Nothing." I sit with them.

JENNIE POV

I'm eating at the kitchen while looking at sosial media. Suddenly, YG message popped out.

Meet me at company at 8 pm.- YG.

What? Why? Ughh... This is so tiring. I let out a heavy sigh then Rose came.
"Hey, Jen." she said while open the fridge. I think her ankle is getting better.
"Hey." I said with annoyed tone.
"Why so annoyed?" Rose asked.
"Have you read a message from YG?" she put down the bowl and cereal box.
"I have." said Rose. I know she annoyed also but she didn't show it.
"Look like he want us to do his dirty job." I growling.

Rose chuckles.
"I think." she said.

&&&&

ROSE POV

I open the door and saw Lisa playing games with Jungkook.
"Jungkook!!!!!" yelled Lisa.
"I win. It not my fault." said Jungkook with smirked.
"It not fair~" Lisa whined.

This couple...always games and games and games. I knock the door and it catch their attention.
"I'm sorry to interrupted but...Lisa, Jisoo want to bring us to go shopping."
"Really!? YEAYYYY!!!" she throw the controller Jungkook and run outside.
"Yah!!!" yelled Jungkook. I chuckles.
"She love shopping. Take a note." I wink at him and I saw Jungkook blushed.

Not by me but...because of Lisa. I know he interested in her.

Time already passed. It already 7:30 pm. I wear oversized hoodie and short pants. Simple, right? I take my mask and my things then go out.

" Where are you girls going?" Jin asked.
"Shopping!!!!" squealing Lisa.
"Shopping? This night?" Jimin asked.
"Is it wrong?" I raised my eyebrows.
"No but...don't you think it dangerous?" Jimin asked.
"We will be fine. Don't worried."
"Go home before 10 pm." said Jin in stern voice.

Why he suddenly become strict over us??
"Why you suddenly become strict with us?" Jennie asked.
"Because you are girls, duh." said Taehyung. Jennie rolled his eyes.
"Fine. We will." said Jisoo.

By that we went out and use our own car.

*****

We walked to his office. It night and all the worker already went home. We only heard out footsteps. Soon we arrive, I touch the knob.

"Whatever is it...just act tough. Okay?" I look at them and they nods. I let out a heavy sigh and open the door.
"Sir, we-"

PAAK!!!

CONTINUE~