55

Tell him secret? It obvious that he referred to...last night.

"W-What secret?"

"Rose...don't make me-" I cut him and push him slightly.

"I said...nothing happened. Just something came up and I get hurt." I walked to his bed but I'm not sit. I just give him my back.

"I don't believe it. You wouldn't come home with big wounds." said Jimin.

I play with my finger.
"Why you care anyway?" it silence. I about to turn around but-

I feel my body fell on the bed. I open my eyes slowly and saw Jimin on top of me. He hold my hands and his face is really scary. Damn...this make me blushing even harder.

"Why I'm care? If I tell you...you wouldn't believe it. Even myself didn't believe it." said Jimin.

I bite my lips then talk.
"You should stop worrying about me. It useless." I mumbled.

"Useless?" he asked. He leaned on my ears.
"It not. I want to change you into a good girl in front of me. I don't know what you did with me but...I can't...let you get hurt." he whispered.

My eyes grew widen. I felt like...the worls stopped for awhile by his words. I felt his head on my neck and guess what? His lips is on my neck. He brushing his lips on it slightly.

" Um...Uhh...It not that...I don't want to tell you but...not until the girls decide to tell you guys. " I can feel his hot breath.

"Promise me...you will tell every details of it when the girls agreed." said Jimin while his face still on my neck.

"O-Okay."

"Not only that. Promise me...you will be a good girl." said Jimin.

"Is that necessary?" I blurted it out. He leaned back and look at me with scary expression.

"Yes it is. You will be a bad girl when I ask to." he said. What!?

"Yah!! I'm not-" he cut me by glaring.

"I mean...Jimin. I'm not your girlfriend or else." this time, he look at me with soft.

"Just...do it." said Jimin. I frowned. He weird.

"You act like I'm your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes. He chuckles and leaned closer.

"You want to be my girlfriend since you said that twice??" Jimin asked. My eyes widen. I knee his stomach and he fell beside me while groaning.

"Owwwww...." he whined.

"That's what you got. I don't know you are such a sweet talker, Jimin."

After a while of groaning, he look at me and wink.
"Is it make your heart beating so fast?" he smirked.

"Yes. It is- I MEAN NO!!!!" I yelled. His smirked become widen.

"You admit it but...your fierce side is eating you. I should remove that sides." said Jimin and chuckles.

I huffed in annoyed.
"You wouldn't made it. Anyway....are you forgive me yet?" I mumbled. I lifted my gaze and look at him with puppy eyes.

He stare at me like...he can't reject it.
"I'm sorry...." I hold his arms. He look away and I can see he smiling.

"Fine. I forgive you." said Jimin. I gasp in happy and jumping on his bed.

"Yeayyyy!!!! Thank you Jimin!!!!" I said while keep jumping.

"Yahhh!!!! You will destroy my bed!!!!!" Jimin scolding.

I don't know that I felt this happiness when he forgive me. Why I even care he mad at me? I'm really change around him. Anyway...I felt like... I'm his girlfriend. Sadly, no.

Wait. No? Did I just admit it? Omg....

%%%%

I just finished my showering. I wear my pajamas and went down. I felt my wounds is getting better. 

"Hey, Rose. " said Lisa. I smile at her and sit beside her.

"We just about to have a movie marathon. " said Lisa. I gasp.

"Why not invite me in??" I whined.

"We thought you want to rest. So, we decide not to." said Hoseok. I mouthed 'o' and look at the screen tv. They already prepared popcorn, blanket, pillow and some drink. I forgot to bring mine. 

"Where are you going, Rose?" Jisoo asked. 

"I want to bring my own-"

I got cut by Jimin who throw  his pillow to me. I glare at him and he just shrugged his shoulder with smirked. 

"Yah!! What was that for!?" 

"That's mean he want to share with you." said Jin. I rolled my eyes and throw his pillow back to him. 

" I don't need your kindness." he glare at me and honestly, I'm scared. I stepped back and keep a cool face. 

"You want it or not, just share. We have to start our movie." said Jungkook. I shake my head.

"No can do. I rather sharing with Hoseok or Yoongi or Namjoon than HIM!!!!" I yelled. Jimin groaned and pull my hands. Now, I end up sitting beside him with his arms around me. 

"Yahh!!!!!" I try to escaped but pull me back by holding my shoulder. 

" I told you not to use 'yah'. " said Jimin. I groaned and keep struggling.

"I don't care!!!  Let me go!!" I yelled.

"Just start the movie." said Jimin. 

"It noisy,  Jimin." said Taehyung. Suddenly, he leaned toward me and whispered.

"You want me to close your little mouth with mine??" Jimin asked. I felt my face ed and hot. I stop struggling and talk. I slowly shake my heads. Well, I know we already kiss two times but...I don't know why this time it felt different...

"Good girl~" said Jimin. I puffed my cheeks in annoyed. The others just laughed at annoying me. This will be a long night......

CONTINUE~