51

I groaned frustratedly and ruffled my hair as I sit up. I don't know why I can't sleep. I look at the clock and it was 2 am. It fu*king early.

I take my phone just in case Rose has reply me back. Sadly...it not. I let out a heavy sigh and brush my hair back.
"This is really frustrating..." I mumbled.

Maybe I can distracted myself with eating. I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. I can't stop worrying-

THUD!!

I flinched when heard a loud thud. I put down the bowl and slowly walking out. It dark so...it dangerous. I ready to punch but stop...when I heard...groaning.

"Ughh..." I rush to turn on the light and my eyes widen.

I saw...Rose...laying on the ground. She bleeding...bruise...and she just like...swimming in her own blood. I rush to her and kneel down.
"Rose!! What happened to you!?" I hold her and her hair is not long like before. It normal short. Her swollen eyes, bleeding lips, fresh cut and it make my heart...sank.

"Rose!! Talk to me!!" I shake her but she didn't response. She about to open her mouth but...she collapsed in my arms.
"Rose?" I shake her again.
"Rose!!??" she didn't response. Look like...she already fainted. I bring her like a bride style to her room.

I layed her on the bed. I went back to kitchen to take small towel and bowl that full of water. I want to clean her blood and wounds. What weird here is...the others really in deep sleep.

~~~~

I wipe her face gentle. I stare at her face to her body and her clothes just like...being ripped. I can't help but...anger  inside of me raising. What happened to her? I can't stand to see her like this.

I clenched my jaw. I just wipe her face, her arms and her legs. I don't want to be a pervert. Don't think negative readers.

Next morning~

LISA POV

We having breakfast together with the boys but Jimin is not here. Probably still asleep. I can't stop thinking what did YG do to Rose last night? Is she...already home?

"Lisa..." I'm scared if they hurt her too bad.
"Lisa." What if she too weak to handle the punishment?
"Yah Lisa!!!"

I snapped out from my mind and lifted my gaze. I saw Jungkook and the others attention at me.
"I been call you so many times!!!" said Jungkook. I chuckles weakly.
"S-Sorry..." Jungkook eyes become widen and he really look...jungshook. I think it because I said sorry.
"Lisa, you okay?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah.. I am." I smiled.

The boys still not satisfied with my answer. The girls just silence.
"Let just eat." said Jisoo. I eat my breakfast even I can feel the staring from the boys to us.

I know they still curious. Suddenly, my spoon fell from hand when Jin slammed the table. It cacth everyone attention.
"I can't hold it anymore!!" he yelled. I frowned.
"Can't hold what?" Yoongi asked.
"You girls think we didn't know? I know that we are enemy before and just met...but..we can feel that you girls lying to us!!" said Jin. I never saw Jin angry like this.

"Jin hyung was right. Mind to tell us?" Taehyung asked softly.
"There's nothing to tell, okay?" Jennie mumbled. I saw Tae expression become dark.
"Jen, we're not rude to you and please...don't rude to us. We just-" Jennie cut him.
"JUST WHAT HUH!? IF WE DIDN'T MEET YOU, ROSE WOULDN'T SUFFERED LIKE THIS!!!!" Jennie yelled and push her bowl to the ground. It broke and scattered all over the place.
"What do you mean? What's wrong with Rose?" Hoseok asked.
"Jen, calm down." said Jisoo. She hold her arms but Jennie didn't listen.
"Why we have to suffered like this!? Can you guys just mind your own business!?" yelled Jennie.

Taehyung stand up.
" This is good that I mind your business because I'm care!! We can be friend and doesn't mean to be enemy forever!!!" yelled Tae. Jennie clenched her fist.
" I don't have any attention to be your friend!! I should kill you when I have chance!!" by that, Tae eyes widen and his jaw dropped. I can see pain...in his eyes. Did he...love Jennie? Jennie stomped to her bedroom and leave us in this awkward atmosphere.

This is not a good morning to have. Jisoo sigh heavily and kneeling down to pick up the glass. Jin join her.
"Jisoo-" he being cut by Jisoo.
"I can do this." said Jisoo. After she pick all the glass, she throw it and leave me alone with them.
"Lisa.." Jungkook soft voice being heard.
"What happened to all of you? Why Jennie saying that about Rose? Why she blaming us?" Jungkook asked. I look down and try to hold my tears.

"Is it hard to trust us?" Jungkook asked. His words is hurting me.
"I...we...we just not in the mood right now. Sorry...for what Jennie said. She...she's not okay right now so..let Jennie have her space." by that I walked away and I can heard Jungkook trying to call me. I just ignore it since my tears already fall.

ROSE POV

I felt my back layed on something soft. I groaned as I open my eyes slowly. What happened? How I end up on my bed? What I remember last night is just...Jimin.

"You awake?" I look beside me and Jimin rubbing his eyes, with his messy hair and I think he sleep here. Well, of course not on my bed. I don't know why but... I felt angry when see his face.
"What are you doing here?"
"You come home with...blood. You should thanks to me because I help-" I cut him by holding his collar.
"Helping me? Thanks to you!? I wouldn't...say...that fu*king words!!!!" I push him and he stumbled back.

I can see his confused face. I breathing heavily with tears slowly run down on my face. He stand up.
"What's wrong with you?" Jimin asked. I stand up even I felt hurt. I hissed in pain but I hold it.
"I shouldn't meet you at the first place. I shouldn't meet you in secret. It was mistake. It stu*id mistake!!! You make me live in this cruel world!!!!" I yelled at him.
"Hold on!! Can I know what are you talking about!? Why you suddenly bring that damn past!!??" Jimin yelled.

I bite my lips. I can see pain in his eyes but my eyes cover with...angry. To myself? Yes but...why I let it out with blaming him?
"I want you to get out." I said through my teeth.
"Rose, I have to know what happened to you? Why you suddenly angry and yelling? Where are you going last night?" Jimin showered me with questions.
"I said...get out." I try to hold my angry.
"Rose...tell me. What is going-" I cut his sentence.
"I SAID GET OUT!!! I DON'T NEED YOU HERE!!! FUC*ING ASS*OLE!!!" he seem stunmed by my words.

He said I can't be rude but I can't help it.
"Please...Jimin..get out. My body is controlling me right now. Please..." I begging him with tears run down. I can't look at him but after a few minutes, I heard that he went out and door close.

I'm sorry... I don't know what happened to me. Why you blaming him? You such a fool. I fell on my knees as I burst into tears....

CONTINUE~

Sorry for the late update...