56

We just watched the movie so peacefully. Some of them eating, some of them already sleeping, some of them playing their phone. Lisa sitting at the ground beside Jungkook.

Jin sitting beside Namjoon but Jisoo sit behind him on the couch. Jennie beside Hoseok and I think she still not okay with Tae. I keep looking at Tae who always glance at Jennie.

Yoongi beside Tae and he already sleep. He notice the tension between them so he just sleep. I let out a heavy sigh and it catch Jimin attention.

JIMIN POV

I heard Rose heavy sigh so it catch my attention. I turn my head to her.

"What's wrong??" I whispered.

"I think Tae and Jen still not okay." Rose whispered. I look between Taehyung and Jennie. Namjoon has told me that they're fighting this morning. 

"It okay. Jennie probably need her time to calm down first." Rose sigh and look down. Why it bothered her anyway??

"Not to be rude but why you care anyway??" Rose silence for moment. Then, she just shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know. It just...Jennie situation is same with me so I understand how it feel." said Rose. I smile softly at her. She slowly looking at me and look away with blushed.

"You become a good girl, aren't you?" Rose puffed her cheeks.

"Not at all." said Rose. I chuckles at her cuteness and back to focus on tv.

We watch the movie and this is the third movie. It already 10 pm. Only Yoongi still asleep. Suddenly, Jennie talk. 

"I'm hungry. Tae, give me the popcorn. " said Jennie. I can feel Rose head turn at them. 

"I don't have popcorn." said Tae but he eating it. Aishh...this boy. He really love make Jennie angry. 

"I'm not dumb, you dumb. If you don't have it then...what's on your hands? Tiny rocks?" Jennie asked in sarcasm. 

"My pillow." said Tae. Rose slightly kick him to sign him not to mess with her. Taehyung understand it but he play dumb again.

"What? It true though." said Taehyung. I just shake my head and wait for this war to happened.

"Tae, I don't have mood right now. Better give it to me." said Jennie through her teeth. Taehyung chuckles.

"Why? Angry? I think I'm more angry than you." said Taehyung. Jennie frowned.

"Why???" Jennie asked.

"You said something that hurt me. Then, you act like nothing happened. " Taehyung look at her with serious gaze. Jennie angry face change into soft. She look at Tae with sad eyes but back to fierce.

"It your problem not mind." said Jennie. Ouch. It must be hurt. I think this is not what Rose expected. I look at Rose and she just look at them with sad eyes. 

"Then...Okay." said Taehyung simply. Jennie raised her eyebrows and pull out her hand.

"So? The popcorn?" Jennie asked. Taehyung smirked and stand up. He went toward her and they just staring at each other. Me and Rose exchange look.

"I'll give it to you." said Taehyung.

My eyes widen and so do Rose. It silence. The others attention now at those two. 

"There. I already give it to you." said Taehyung. Jennie just stand there with froze. Want to know what happened? Well, Taehyung throw the popcorn on her. 

"Yah...Tae. What are you doing??" Jin asked. I leaned on Rose.

"This is bad." I whispered. 

"I can feel anger between them." said Rose. 

Taehyung just keep his cold face. Jennie stand up slowly and clean herself. She lifted her gaze and I know she can't believe. 

"What did you do?" Jennie asked.

"Are you blind?" Tae asked. 

We stand up and get ready. Guess what???

"JENNIE CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!" yelled the girls while holding Jennie.

"ARGHHHHH!!!! LET ME HIT THAT FU*KING ALIEN!!!!!!!!!" yelled Jennie.

"YOU CALL ME WHAT!!?? YOU SUCH A FOOL!!!!!" yelled Taehyung. We hold him from hitting Jennie. 

" TAE!!! STOP IT!!!!" yelled Namjoon. 

"S.T.O.P.I.T!!!!!" yelled Jin. Seriously, this is not the right time to joke. Yoongi just sleeping there. I know he awake but he don't want to get involved. 

"Both of you stop!! Let's watch movie together!!" said Jisoo. 

"I DON'T WANT!!! " Jennie push the girls and they fall. Hoseok hold Jennie but end up being kick. Hoseok fall on Yoongi.

"Yahhh!!! Watch where you fall!!!" Yoongi yelled. 

"I can't decide the future!!!!!!!" said Hoseok.

"Guys, st-AHHHH!!!!" I fall when Hoseok leg stepped me and I fall on the ground while pull Jungkook with me. Taehyung and Jennie already pulling each other hair. 

" Arghh..you're heavy Jungkook."

"Why you pull me though??" Jungkook groaning. Seriously, he really heavy. Jungkook and me groaning in pain.

"Jennie!! You will hurt Tae!!" yelled Lisa. Rose want to run to them but....SHE STEP ON MY HAND!!!! 

"OWWW!!!!" I yelled. She gasp. Why I'm keep hurting!!??

"I-I'm sorry!!" said Rose.

"Let my hair go!!!" yelled Tae.

"You let my hair go first!!!" yelled Jennie. They keep walking in circle until Jennie butt hit Rose.

She lose balance and pull Lisa with her while Lisa pull Jisoo, Jisoo pull Jin and Jin pull Namjoon. All of them...falling.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

°°°°°°

Yoongi groaning and tapped Hoseok.
"Guys!!! Get up!! All of you are heavy as f*ck!!!" growling Yoongi.

We stand up as we groaning. We saw Tae and Jen still arguing. I hold my hand.

"I-I'm sorry, Jimin." a soft voice talking. I chuckles and patted her head.

"It okay. You didn't mean it anyway." she sigh in relief and it make me laughed.

"OKAY!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Jin seperated both of them apart. Jennie glared at him.

"Don't you dare to touch me again!!" yelled Jennie.

"Like I want!!" Taehyung yelled.

"Can you both stop?" Rose asked.

"NOOO!!!" they yelled. Rose pouting and I chuckles.

They breathing heavily. Probably tired. Taehyung and Jennie hair already messy.
"Jennie, why you so angry?" Hoseok asked as he went closer to her.

"SHUT UP!!!" Jennie kick him....again.

"ARGHH!!!" yelled Hoseok as he jump in pain.

"A-Are you okay, oppa?" Lisa asked.

"She's so strong..." said Hoseok. She is.

"Jennie..." Jisoo call softly. Jennie exprassion softened.

"Let's talk. We here for you." said Jisoo.

"Yeah, calm down. Tae, you too." said Rose.

After a few seconds, we heard sobbing. It come from...JENNIE.

CONTINUE~