31

We waiting for Seyun come. We order breakfast and eat like we...normal. Three of them wearing mask or sunglasses but only me are not wearing it.

"Where is that guy??" Jennie growling.
"He can be here any minutes now."
"Can you calm your ass down?" Tae asked.
"Shut up Alien!!!" said Jennie.
"Stop fighting. People will recognize us."
"Except for you though." said Jimin. I rolled my eyes. I don't have mood to talk with him right now.
"Yah, Alien. Stop stepping on my foot!!" said Jennie.
"Your foot keep stepping on me also!!" said Tae.

I sigh heavily. This two idiot wouldn't stop fighting.
"That because you step in my place!!" said Jennie.
"What!? Your place is beside there and I'm here!!" said Tae. I look around to find if Seyun already here or not.
"You really can't wait for him, aren't you?" Jimin asked. I didn't response.
"Are ignoring me?" Jimin asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Look like someone still thinking about what I said just now." said Jimin.

I turn my head and glare at him.
"What is wrong with you? Can you stop?"
"You ignoring me." said Jimin. He just keep his blank face.
"So what? You don't need my attention at all."
"When people asking you a question, you must replied it with answer." said Jimin.
"I don't need to answer you, shorty." his expression become dark.
"What did you call me?" Jimin asked. He's angry. Like I care.
"Are you deaf?"
"I'm not but I want you to repeat it if you dare." said Jimin. He really serious and I bet he didn't like it when being call like that.
"Of course. Why I have to scared of you? I said YOU ARE SHORTY!!!" I said with clear and loud.

Jimin clenched his jaw. We glaring at each other. Then, he pull my hair.
"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"Say you are sorry." said Jimin with smirked. I scoffed.
"Sorry? Like I want!!" he pulled harder and it hurt.
"WHAT THE- LET MY FUC*ING HAIR GO!!!" I yelled. Jennie and Taehyung look at us since we become more loud. All the costumer attention slowly at us.
"Yah, stop it. Everyone is looking right now!!" said Taehyung.

I hold Jimin hair and now we fighting with hair. He pull my hair harder and I pull his hair harder.
"Arghh!! Let go!!!" said Jimin.
"You start it first!!" Our forhead touching but our hands still grip on each other hair.
"Oiii, stop!! People is looking at us!!" said Jennie. They try to pull both of us.
"Just admit that you are short, you short!!"
"I said I'm not!! I'm taller than you!!! I'm 175 cm okay!!!" said Jimin.
"Just a few centimers different than me!! I'm 168 cm!!!"
"I'm still taller than you!!" said Jimin.

I can't hold my temper anymore. I pull his hair and he pull mine. The scene become chaotic. Everyone looking at us while Jennie and Tae try to calm us down.

Then, the bell ring and it mean someone coming. Jennie talk.
"Is that...Seyun?" Jennie asked. We stopped and...she was right. We sit like nothing happened and people just laughing at us. I fix my hair.
"I will kill you after this work." said Jimin.
"Like you can."

I saw Seyun went to the cashier.
"I will go now." They nods.

I stand up and went to him. When he turn around, I purposely bumped into him.
"Ah!! I'm sorry!!" I bowed to him many times.
"Ahhh~ it okay, young lady." said Seyun.  I saw coffee spilled on his shirt. I glance at Jennie and she nods.
"Um, sir. I'm really sorry. Let me clean it up for you." I take my napkin and wipe on his shirt. Seyun bodyguard want to stop me but he sign him not to.
"I'm really clumsy." I brush my hair back. While I wipe his shirt, I glance at him quickly and he already see me like a...food.
"It okay. It not your fault." said Seyun.
"Umm, but I felt wrong. Anyway, I can't clean it. I'm really sorry!!" I bowed to him.

He chuckles at me and hold my shoulder.
"It okay, sugarbun." said Seyun. S-Sugarbun? Weird. Usually, it was sugardaddy. Never mind.
"Let me pay for your shirt!!" when I'm about to take my purse, he hold my hand.
"Oh, you don't need to. " said Seyun.
"Are you sure?" He nods. He went closer to me. He put his hand on my waist. Okay, too fast old man.
"Thank goodness, you are pretty. Can I know your name Sugarbun?" he asked. Name? Oh uh. I didn't prepared that. I become panic. I look at them and my eyes landed on Jimin.

One name popped out in my mind.
"Sure. It Pasta." from my eyes corner, I can see Jimin looking at me.
"Pasta? Is that your nickname?" Seyun asked. I shake my head.
"Ummm...it not suit you." said Seyun. My jaw dropped. How dare he-
"I will just call you Sugarbun." said Seyun. I awkwardly smile at him.
"Now, Sugarbun. How old are you?" Seyun asked.
"I'm 16 years old."
"So young. You know what? I throw a party tomorrow. Want to come?" said Seyun. I chuckles. I smirked. Too easy.
"Sure." he smirked. Then, I felt something on my thighs. Great. His hand on it.

"We will have some fun." Seyun whispered. I already felt uncomfortable. His hand slowly going up. I try to push him but can't. This guys is really...fu*k guy.

Suddenly...something unexpected happened....

∆∆∆∆

JISOO POV

I sitting on the couch while watching tv. I hope they can do it. While waiting, the door slammed open and reveal Jimin run from Rose.

"Woah, what happened?" Namjoon asked.
"Did Seyun invite you guys?"
"He did but...the situation is not what we expected." said Jennie.
"Why? What happened?" Jin asked.
"Um...about that..." Tae rubbed his back neck.

I look at Rose hair messy and Jimin panting heavily.
"Rose, are you okay?" Lisa asked.
"Okay!? You asking me that question!!???" Yelling Rose.
"Okay, what is happening actually?" Hoseok asked.

Rose groaning loudly and stomped her foot.
"HE FUC*ING MESS IT UP!!!!!!!!"

CONTINUE~