90

LISA POV

All of them silence. Why Junhoe told about them? My eyes look at them and landed on....Jungkook. He look at me like...he want to bring  me to his arms. I didn't talk or say anything but just watched them. 

"Jen-" without let Taehyung talk, Jennie talk. 

"Don't say my name." said Jennie. Taehyung look down. 

"We didn't know what you girls talking about." said Jimin. I look at him and he look...I don't know what to say. He look...weird. 

"Rose is missing and it must have something that related to you guys." said Jisoo. 

"We already told you that we don't know!!!!" yelled Jimin. He look he hold himself.

I try look away. I don't want to look at Jungkook eyes. I'll cry if I did. 

"We wouldn't believe you guys anymore. You lied to us. " said Jisoo.

"Lied? Then, what about you girls? Trying to kill us this whole time?" Namjoon asked. Jennie hit the ground using her baseball bat.

" We're not trying to kill you!!!!!" yelled Jennie. The boys stunned by Jennie words. They silence. We look at Jennie and she breathing heavily. I know that words slips out from her mouth. 

"W-What?" Taehyung asked. Jennie didn't replied but just look down. Jin walked in front and so do Jisoo.

"Back off liar." said Jisoo. I can see tears on Jin eyes. 

"Jisoo..." said Jin. Jisoo hold a gun on his face with shaking. I know you trying to hold your tears Unnie. 

"I want to kill you but...why I can't??" said Jisoo. Jin just looking at her. 

"I really wish that I never have this feeling but...more apart, it getting more stronger." said Jisoo. Tears start to run down on her face. 

I'm too focus watching them. Until, I didn't notice that Jungkook walked toward me. I flinched as he hold my arms. 

"J-Jung-" I about to pull my arms back but he....bring...me...to his warm arms. My eyes widen. Tears start to filled my eyes. It so long I didn't feel this warmness. I felt my shoulder wet.

"Lisa...I-I miss you..." sobbing Jungkook. Before this, he become a tough guy. But now, he become a baby kookie. I didn't say anything.

"Girls...we..." Hoseok try to find a words but nothing. Jennie shake her head.

"No. This is not right. This is wrong..." said Jennie. Soon Jennie said that, I just remember about YG. 

"Jungkook, no." I push him harshly. I try to hold my tears. He look at me with sadness. 

"We can't be together again. We're not the old Blackpink. " 

"Lisa was right. Just stop with the drama." said Jennie. Jisoo bite her lips.

"Just tell us where is Rose??" said Jisoo. Jin slowly hold the gun and point it to his chest. Jisoo confused by his act.

"Kill me." said Jin. 

"W-What?" Jisoo asked.

"Kill me because...we didn't tell you where is Rose. I rather died for my friends." said Jin. The boys shocked.

"Hyung!!!" yelled Jimin.

"Are you crazy!?" Taehyung asked. Jin chuckles bitterly. He look at Jisoo with tears on his face. Jin maybe a strongest among them, same with Jisoo but sometimes, the oldest are the weakest because they have to pretend strong for everyone.  

"I'm not crazy. I do what is right. I rather died for you guys and being shot by someone that I love." said Jin. Jisoo burst into tears and pull back her gun. She stepping back, knowing that we can't be together with them.

"W-We have to...g-go back." said Jisoo. 

"What!? But-" Jisoo cutted Jennie.

"Please...." Jisoo begged. Jennie become soft as she saw Jisoo begging and crying so hard. She just nods and sign me to stop. 

"I'm sorry, kook. We have to go." by that, I walked away to our car. I can heard Jungkook shouting my name and I just ignore it with tears on my face. I wipe it. on't be weak Lisa. Don't look back. 

Because I know, if I look back, I will run to him again. We drive away and this time, Jennie's driving. 

JIMIN POV

We saw the girls drive away. I'm sorry...Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa. I'm really sorry. I went to Jin and he wiped his tears as fast as he can. 

" A lot of drama." said Jin who's trying to joke. 

"Jin, stop with your joke. If you  want to cry, just cry. There's nothing to ashamed of." said Yoongi. Jin chuckles.

"Crying? Me? There's nothing left in her heart already." said Jin while smile but he shed his tears. We exchange look. I know Taehyung and Jungkook feel the same.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok bring us to have a group hug. From there, they burst into tears, including Jin. I'm sorry guys...I'm sorry....Rose.

^^^^^^^

I wear my hoodie and mask with sunglasses. I take my things and went out. As I about to hold the knob, Namjoon call me.

"Jimin? " I turn around and he looking at me with confused.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"Going out for awhile." 

"Take care." he smile. I smile and nods.

" Sure, I am." by that I walked out.

Actually, I'm going to visit someone. I drive to Mr Bang company. After a few minutes, I arrive. I went out and walked to his office. I knocked before get in.

"Sir." he turn his chair around.

"Oh! Jimin. What's up?" amused appeared on his face. 

"Sir, can I...." I scared that he didn't let me to visit. He raised his eyebrows.

"Can you what?" Mr Bang asked. 

"Can I...visit Rose?" I lifted my gaze and he look blank. 

"I wouldn't do anything but just talk, sir. Please trust me. " 

He looking at me like he think about it first. Obviously, he didn't trust me. He then smile at me.

"Sure. Go on. She's at the basement. You know where right?" Mr Bang asked. I nods.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." I about to went out but he stop me.

"Wait. I will send two bodyguards with you." said Mr Bang. I sigh. I thought I want to have  privacy for a little bit.

"Sure, sir. No problem." he smirked and nods. Just say that you didn't believe me. I wne tout and on my way to my....girl.

I know I made a mistake. I decide to tell her that after I got a 5th diamond, I will help her to escaped from here. I want to live with her and I want my friends to be happy with them. I want to stop this conflict.

CONTINUE