10

I saw Mr Bang clenching his fist. This will be more bad. I think..our list of enemy is getting longer.

"Don't make us do in bad ways." said Mr Bang. Papa YG chuckles.
"Like my girls will scared of you. " said YG. Great. Can you not talk very confidently?
"I'll give this." Mr Bang throw a bag. Papa YG snapped his finger.
"Rose, go check that case." said YG.

You snapped your finger like you are master here. Sometime, I don't like Papa YG attitude.
"Yes, sir." I went to that bag and kneel down. I can feel everyone stared at me.
"Umm..can you guys stop looking at me?" I heard someone scoffed.
"I can't because...I'm dying to kill you." said  the guy that I kiss.
"Yah, Jimin. Calm down." said Jennie enemy.

I think his name is Jimin. What a good name but...so sad. It landed on this guy.
"I'm dying to kill you too, shorty." I saw he glaring at me deadly.
"Rose, that enough." said Jisoo. I rolled my eyes and open the bag. It full of money. I try to check if it real and it is.
"Sir, it money."
"How much?" YG asked.
"Around...million." Papa YG laughed.
"You think money around million or billion will make me give you the diamond? Mr Bang...I told you. I wouldn't give it. " said YG.

Mr Bang already angry. I can see rage on his eyes.
"Let's go back, girls. We waste our time." said YG. We all nods. I close the bag and push it to Mr Bang.
"Sorry, sir." he went outside also in angry.
"Rose!! Come on." said Jennie. I walked to them.
"Kim Jennie..a coward girl." Jennie stopped walking and glare at her enemy.
"What did you say?" Jennie asked.

He smirked.
"How you know her name?" Lisa asked.
"We read your profile. " he said.
"Fu*k you." said Jennie.
"Lady, I have a name and my is Taehyung." he said.
"Tch. Like I care you are Taehyung." said Jennie.
"Oh come on, Jen. We waste our time."
"You thieves kiss." Jimin said.

Everything is stop. Everyone shocked.
"You guys...kissing!!??" his friend asked.
"Yah, Rose!! You kiss him!!!???" Jisoo asked.
"I-I have t-to!!! Yah!! Would you shut your mouth!!??" I yelled.
"Like I want." he smirked. I clenched my fist. He really play dirty. I smirked at him.
"You also enjoy it. You let me kiss you."

His friend look at him with disbelief.
"Wow, Jimin. I can't believe it." said Taehyung.
"I'm...uhh...ugh!!! You will dead!!!" yelled Jimin.
"Let see if you can!!" I yelled back.
"Okay okay stopped!!" yelled Jisoo.

Everyone silence.
"We are enemy. We will hit each other soon so don't worried. " said Jisoo.
"She's right." the other guy said.
"Seem you guys know us..then..how about you guys let us know who you are?" Lisa asked. We look at her with disbelief face.
"We DON'T need to know this guys!! It useless." said Jennie.
"But I know you want to know." said Taehyung.
"ARGHH!! I WANT TO SHOOT THIS GUY!!!" Jennie just about to take out her gun but me and Jisoo hold it.

"Woah woah woah, calm down." said Jisoo.
"Lisa was right. We should let you know." said the other guy. Jennie groaning and stomped her feet.
"I'm their leader. Kim Namjoon."
"Kim SeokJin. The oldest." I heard from Jennie that Jisoo kick his ball.
"Min Yoongi. "
"Jung Hoseok." he look like sunshine.
"Park Jimin." he smirked at me.
"Kim Taehyung." he said while wink at Jennie.
"Jeon Jungkook."

Wait. This is the one who Lisa talk about. The curly guy that stabbed her hand.
"Yah!! You are the one who stabbed Lisa hand!!!"
"I am. She have to be lucky that I didn't hit her pretty face." said Jungkook.
"Huh, like you can bunny." said Lisa.
"I'm not bunny."
"You are." said Lisa.

Now we are the one who...tense like now. We staring at each other and of course holding from killing each other right now.

¶¶¶¶¶

I just finished my showering and layed on my bed. Today is really tiring. Not because of work. Because of that shorty!!

He really make me mad. I hope I can finish his life. I know Mr Bang would do anything to get the first diamond from us. Well, that diamond at the safe place.

Suddenly, a text from Chim. Thank goodness I have him.

"Hey." - Chim.
"Hey. "
"What are you doing?" - Chim.
"Relaxing..it tiring today."
"Yeah, me too. I'm sorry to text you so sudden because..I'm really tension because of this one girl." -Chim.

Wait...is he have girlfriend?

"Really? Why?"
"Well, she really make me mad. It make me more mad thinking about her." -Chim.
"It okay. Let change subject."
"Sure and Oh!! Before that. I would like to ask you if you want to hang out with me tomorrow." -Chim
"Sure!! I would love to!!"
"That's great. Meet at the park?? I will bring ball for us to play?" - Chim

I accidentally chuckles at his cuteness. He really childish to get along.

"That will be great. Meet tomorrow at..10 am?"
"Sure. " - Chim.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Well, I wondered who is that girl that he mad??

∆∆∆∆∆

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

I turn off the alarm clock and yawned. I look at the clock and it 8 am. I forgot to set my clock yesterday.

"Rose." I heard Jisoo knocked my door.
"Whattttt~"
"Wake up. We have meeting at 9:30 am. Come on." said Jisoo.

What? But..I have to meet Chim at 10 am.
"Until?"
"Umm..until 10 am." said Jisoo.
"Okay..."

I heard she walked away. I sigh and get out from bed. I went to bathroom and do my routine.

Meeting time~

"I heard that Lee Company have the record of second diamond. " said YG.
"Really? "
"It is. I want you guys tonight to go there. " said YG.

We nods.
"But remember...not only you guys try to go there. " said YG.
"Nah~ we can handle it. Even that 7 clowns." said Jennie.
"We will start our mission tonight." said Jisoo.
The meeting is started. I'm scared that I will be late.

I keep looking at my wacth. Ughh, can't it be fast???

LISA POV

I keep looking at Rose. She look...uneasy? Is she okay? And she keep looking at her watch. Is she...plan to go somewhere?

Well, this lately, Rose keep going out. I'm not judging but Rose is not a type to go out. She only to go out if she want a food except she really sleepy. Does she have friend or something else?

CONTINUE~