63

JIMIN POV

It silence. Jennie and Rose didn't talking this whole ride. What's wrong with them? Are they fighting? I saw Rose and Jennie talking and it look like...serious.

"We will go to hotel." said Jin.

"Ahh~ really? Thank goodness. I'm so tired." said Jisoo.

"Are we going to separated our room?" Lisa asked. Jungkook and Jin face-palming at her.

"Of course, Lisa!!" they said. I can't help but laughed.

"Geez, I'm just asking. Then, Rose will be my roommate!!" said Lisa. I turn to look at Rose and she- wow. She in deep sleep.

"She's sleeping, Lisa."

"What? Really? She really tired." said Lisa.

"She is..." said Jennie. I look at Jennie and she just like...look at Rose with sad expressions.

~~~~~

"Finally!!! Hotel!!" yelled Yoongi.

"You just want to sleep. You didn't enjoy this vacation, Yoongi." said Jisoo.

"That's my vacation." said Yoongi.

"Anyway, let's go. We have dinner tonight and...party." said Namjoon with smirked. We groaned.

"Ughh... Party guy is coming." we groaning except for girls. Namjoon love party. He really a wild guy.

We go in but I stop first. Where is Rose? I turn and saw she- I can't help but laughed. How can she sleeping while standing?

"Rose." I hold her shoulder and she flinched.

"Hm? Where are we?" Rose asked with one eyes open.

"We at hotel. How you still can sleep like this position?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably, I'm too tired." said Rose as she yawned. I chuckles and hold her hand.

"Come on." I bring her inside. We saw the others at the counter. Everyone looking at us with fear. Some of them looking at girls with hate because they're criminals. I'm pity on girls. They're not criminals but YG made them like that.

While waiting for Namjoon, they...

"Ugh! Lisa!! Bring your own luggage!!" yelled Jungkook.

"Pweaseee, help me...." Lisa begging with her puppy eyes. I can see Jungkook can't handle it.

"Bring it." Jungkook said with stern voice.

"Oppa~ pweaseeee." Lisa begging. Jungkook groaning and nodded.

"Yeayyy!!!" squealing Lisa.

"B. O. X guy." said Jennie. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I have a unique smile." said Taehyung.

"A very unique one." said Hoseok. Jennie scoffed.

"I know he has. How about you?" Jennie asked.

"I'm sunshine." Hoseok smiling.

"I hate it. It hurt my eyes." said Jennie.