5

ROSE POV

That guy look...handsome. But, he asked me if we met or not. Have we met? I don't think so but his voice is familiar though.
"Rose, you and Jennie have to go now." said Jisoo.
"Okay."

I walked to upstairs using elevator because Jisoo already at electronic room. She so fast. I don't even know how she get through that bodyguards there. I hold my dress as I walked so that I wouldn't fall.

"Jen, where are you??"
"I'm on my way." said Jennie. As I about to turn right, I bumped into Jennie.
"Oww!!" we both groaned.
"Look like we met." said Jennie. I chuckles and we go to where Jisoo tell us. Soon, we arrive, there is two bodyguards guarding the door.
"How we want to get through it?" I whispered. Jennie take the gun under her dress.
"Use this." said Jennie.
"Use your small brain, Jen. You use gun it will make chaotic." said Jisoo. Jennie rolled her eyes. Then, an idea popped in my mind.
"Use your body, Jen." Jennie look at me with frowned.
"Uuuuu, Rose was right!!" sais Lisa. Jennie groaned. She like it or not she have to.

JENNIE POV

I let out a heavy sigh.
"Fine." I fix my dress and give the gun to Rose.
"Since when you put this gun under your dress??" Rose asked. I grinned.
"I have my way." by that, I walked out.

The two bodyguards saw me.
"Miss, you shouldn't be here." said the guard.
"Really? Oof, I think I'm lost. I try to find my friends." I have to use cute tone.
"You have to go now." said bodyguards. I have to make them come to me. I wiggles my hips on purpose. I can see the first guards already licking his lips. I smirked and run my finger through my hair.
"Let her be here." said the first guard. I look at them.
"I think so too." said the second guard. I scoffed. So easy.
"Boys, would you help me to unzipped my dress? I have to go to bathroom." I asked with my sexy voice.
"Sure, Miss." they said with smirked. They went to me and I signal Rose to go.

ROSE POV

I open the door with happy heart because we got the diamond but it opposite of it. I saw a guy holding that diamond. What the-
I run to him and he push the table to me. It hit my stomach. He about to run but I throw a flower vase to him.

"Give the diamond!!" I grab his shoulder and he grab my hand and he twisted it.
"Who are you??" he asked.
"I'm the one who being informed to get the diamond!" I elbow him and kick him on his face. Well, my leg is long. I take the diamond and went out.
"Jennie, I have it!!" Jennie smile. The bodyguards about to turn but Jennie hit their neck.
"Let's go!!" said Jennie. We just about to go but a voice stopped us.
"

The diamond...with them, hyung." I turn and it was a guy that fight just now.

"Give that diamond to me." he said. Jennie went infront of me.
"Rose, go." she said. I nods. I run to the first ground. Jisoo will explode this hall and we have to be hurry. I went to elevator. What? I'm tired using stair okay. Soon, the elevator door open, a group of mafia there. They look at the diamond that I hold and-
"GET HER!!!" they yelled. Oh uh....

JISOO POV

I try to set the time bomb. I already done setting it up and I only need to press the button.
"Lisa, you already set all the gun??"
"I did. Now, I'm just waiting." said Lisa.
"Great." I take off my higheels because I need to run.
"Unnie!! Press the button!!" yelled Jennie. Her sounds like...she painting heavily.
"Oky!!" I just about to press it but....

SOMEONE KICK ON MY FACE!!!! I bash away while groaning in pain.
"Arghh..." I hold my and my mask...it gone.
"So, this is where their hacker member hiding." I lifted my gaze and it was a guy. Great. Now, my face is reveal. I wiped my blood at my lips.
"Are you try to get the diamond??" I asked. He scoffed.
"Everyone race for it." he said. He grab the ironwood.
"You wouldn't get it. " I run to him and dodge when he just about to hit me. I grab his hand and pull him and punch him. I just about to do it again but he dodge it and grab my head.

Guess what? He crashed my head on the table. I can feel blood running down on my head. He hold my hand on my back.
"Who are you??" he asked.
"Why you want to know? I'm the one who should asking you that."
"7 devils. " he said. 7 devils? It sounds familiar but where I heard it?
"I already see your face so...you can't hide." he said. I smirked.
"4 girls." by that I kick his....'thing'.
"ARRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled. That must be hurt.

ROSE POV

I pull his hand and shoot the other. Then, I shoot the one that I hold. I saw one guy. I went to him and he want to punch me. I'm the one that hold this diamond, so...I have to face this. I dodge and grab knife on his side. Before I stab him, he hold my hand from stab him.

Ughh!! This guy is tough. Then, he hit me using his head and my mask broke. My nose bleeding. It hurt....I lifted my gaze.
"B-B-Blackpink!!??" he said as he shocked. I smirked.
"Yes. It Blackpink." I stabbed him. Huhh. I throw the knife and sigh. I went out from the hall and look around. Then, I saw a bike. I grinned and hop on it.
"Lisa, get ready."
"Noted." she said. I start to drive. I didn't use helmet because...NO TIME FOR IT!!!

You guys must think that I'm free right?
BAAM!! BAAM!!
No. No it not. Two black car behind me.
"Lisa!!! Now!!" I know she using her tablet to shoot it. Then, the two car explode. The automatic gun that Lisa put on will destroy by themselves. So that, no proof of us.
"That's how we do it." said Lisa. I can tell that she's smirking.
"I don't think it only that."
"Don't worried, Rosie the Pasta." said Lisa.
"I'm worried because....I'M THE ONE WHO THEY WANT WANT TO KILL!!!" I yelled. Lisa giggles. I don't know what happened to Jisoo and Jennie but I hope they are okay.

Suddenly- a black bike coming toward me. I look back and it a guy. He using helmet so I can't see his face. He press the oil and hit my bike.
"Woah...Lisa!!" I yelled. But....no response. Where is she?
"Lisa!!??" I yelled. Still, no response. It must be something wrong. That guy point his gun on me but I hold it so he miss the shoot. I look at him and...his eyes...

It look...familiar. We stare at each other like...we met already. Suddenly-

HONK!!!

My head snapped to infront and bring my bike aside to dodge the car. Then, he try to shoot me. I try my best to run from him. Where is Lisa!!?? I need her!!!!!!

CONTINUE~