39

ROSE POV

I stunned when Jimin hugging me so sudden. We never have this touch. He broke the hug slowly and look at my eyes.
"Next time please...don't do something dangerous." said Jimin. I just nods slowly because I don't know why but I felt my heart beating so fast

This time it not panic but I think...it...blushing.

"Come on. Eat your food. You need to eat." said Jimin. I silently take the spoon but he hold my hand.
"Wait. Can you let go of it first?" Jimin asked. I frowned in confused.
"Why?"
"Just do it." he said. I let go of it and he open my hand to see...wounds on my palm hand.
"This is...fresh wounds. Where you get it?" Jimin asked.

His expression become dark again. Oh uh.. I look at my palm hand and I just remember that I'm too angry at Yoongi before. I clenching my hands until my nails dig into my skin.

"It..It just small wound." I mumbled.
"If not. A small wound wouldn't let out a blood like this." said Jimin.
"I get it because I clenched my fist to hard before." Jimin let out a heavy sigh.
"I'll feed you." by that he grab my food.
"W-Why!?"
"I wouldn't let you eat with that bleeding hand." said Jimin.

He's right though. He start to feed me and I hesitated to open my mouth. Why I let him to do this? Somehow I felt...like..I can't kill him at all.

I hate to admit it but Yoongi was right. I can't hit him like before. Seeing Jimin treat me and take care of me is...make my heart felt heavy. I can't..do this.

I just...can't.
"Rose?" Jimin call. I startled when heard it.
"Y-Yeah?"
"You in deep thought." said Jimin.
"S-Sorry."

Should I tell the girls? Will they...think a same thing with me? Will they support me?

JENNIE POV

I'm at the backyard right now. Having a fresh air. My mind keep thinking why Jimin so care about Rose?

He said if she was Pasta then...he will fell in love with her. I don't think so. From what I look, he already fell in love and he just...don't realised it.

Anyway, the boys seem...nice to me. They saving each other. I know we shouldn't trust them to fast but...my heart telling me to trust them.

"What are you doing here?" I startled when heard a voice.
"Nothing. Having a fresh air."
"Can I join?" Taehyung asked. I nods. He sit beside me.

It silence at first but then Tae talk.
"Hey... Um... Thank you for take care of Yeontan when I'm not around." said Tae. This alien say thank you to me. So rare.
"It okay. I love dogs so it okay. Kuma seem like him also."
"Yeontan and Kuma just sleeping together in my room." said Tae.
"Just let him. I'm not angry..."

Taehyung replied with 'hm'.
" Anyway, you seem like...a nice girl?" said Tae.
"What you mean?"
"You save Jimin and Rose first than that diamond." said Tae.
"Friends is first. Diamond we still can find. It wouldn't die."

Taehyung giggles and patted my head. My eyes widen because he was...the first guy...who brave to touch me with my permission.
"Such a good girl." said Tae. But... I'm not mad he doing that...

ROSE POV

After eating, Jimin treated my hand. He bandage it. He put the tray on the desk and he found something.

"You draw this?" Jimin asked. I look at him.
"Yes."
"It...uhh..." I know he don't have any other words to say.

Because of what? Because my drawing is darkness. No flower. No cheerful scene. No colourful. Since I become mafia everything is dark.

I only draw what inside my mind and it was...darkness. Wilted flowers, people crying, spilled blood on the wall amd anything that dark.

"You don't have any words to say, aren't you?"
"I don't know what to say because this drawing showing that...you're broken." said Jimin. I chuckles.
"Nah~ not only that. I just draw what inside my mind. There is no flower or colourful in my life."
"I know you have. You just didn't notice it." said Jimin.
"Yeah..maybe."I muttered.

He arranged my drawing paper and went to sit beside me.
" You don't want to go out? "Jimin asked.
" Why would I? " I raised my eyebrows to him.
"Come on. I show how colourful your life can be." he offer me a hand and I just stare at it.
"You know that my ankle is hurt, right?"
"I know. I can help you to walk." said Jimin.
"Fine."

I take his hand and he help me. He put my arms around him and start to walk.
"Where will we going?"
"To the backyard and have a fresh air." said Jimin. I replied with  'hm'.

When it arrive to stairs, we stopped. I sigh. There is no way I can-
"Woah!!" Jimin pick me up like bride style.
"Yah!! What are you doing!?" I felt my cheeks become hot.
"Throw you in the dustbin." Jimin said in sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.
"Picking you up, idiot." said Jimin.
"I know that!! But why!?"
"Let me think ummm...oh yeah!! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WALK OBVIOUSLY!!" said Jimin with glare.

I rolled my eyes.
"I hate you..." I mumbled.
"I know you did." said Jimin with smirked. He bring me downstairs.

LISA POV

When I about to went downstairs, I saw Jimin pick Rose like a bride style. I chuckles at their sweetness. Before this they have sour relationships but now...sweet like a strawberry.

" You smiling like that make me scared." said Jungkook.
"Then, don't look." I rolled my eyes.
"You admired both of them?" Jungkook asked.
"Kind of. They're really sweet but...I know it hard for them to accept the reality."
"Let not mind their business. Want to play game?" Jungkook smirked at me.

I smirked back at him.
"Sure. Who lose...that person must treat the winner. Deal? " Jungkook put his arms around me.
"If that so then...deal." said Jungkook.

We went to his room. We sometimes can arguing but sometimes can be...you know. Sweet. I admit it. I don't have any attention to kill them or Jungkook. I...like them.

CONTINUE~