6

LISA POV

"ARGHHH!!!" I fall on the ground. That guy smirked at me. How he know I'm here?
"Poor you." he said. Then, his friend take my tablet. No...don't tell me....

I run to him and punch him. He pull my hair and I hold his hand to crashed him in the ground. The second guy come to me. I dodge his punch and swing my leg to his face. I saw they groaning in pain so it my chance.

"Ro-" someone kick my back. He then twisted my hand and throw me on the ground.

"Ah..." I groaned. I feel my body is weak right now. That guy kneel down and open his mask. I admit that. He look hot. His hair his long and curly. He smirked at me.

"You have a pretty face." he said
"Yah kook, don't flirt with enemy." said his friend while open his mask. He grab my tablet. My eyes widen.
"Don't worried. We just need to kill your friend so that Jimin can take the diamond.

Jimin? Kook? Who are they? They are not a normal mafia that easy to beat.
" NO-AHHHHH!!!!!!" I yelled in pain soon he stabbed my hand.
"There. You wouldn't move." said the curly guy. The knife get through my hand and...I can feel tears building in my eyes.

ROSE POV

I almost hit the car. He shoot me but I dodge it. I press the oil so do he. Now, he beside me with gun on me but...something is wrong.

Who is he? His eyes...look familiar. We stare at each other like we met before. Suddenly-

"WATCH OUT!!!!" Lisa yelled. I snapped out from my thought and-

BOOM!!!

Someone make an explosion and it make us accident. What happened? This is not Lisa shoot. Her shot never miss. This...is someone shot. Lisa never shot near to us.

I groaned as I'm trying to stand up. I look around it...chaos. Fire everywhere. I sigh but then I realised something.

Diamond!! I checked my pocket and it was...empty. I look around in panic and it was on the ground. I sigh in reliefs. The good news is, the diamond still here. The bad news is, that freaking guy is still here also.

He stand up and take off his helmet. Wow. He...hot. He have that grey hair but mix with black.

"Who are you?" I asked. His face is cold. Okay, seriously. Why I felt that I saw him before?
"Hand the diamond over." he said.
"Yah!! Are you blind!! It on the ground, idiot!!" I yelled. Geez, if I have it, I already run. He look down and back to me.

"You really a fierce one." he said with smirked.
"And you...seriously. Why you look...short? " he glare at me.
"What? It true though. You seem....just a few centimeters taller than me." I can see he glaring really...deadly at me.

What's wrong? Angry? Sorry not sorry.

He run to me and punch me. I grab his hand and elbow on his face. Poor that pretty face. I try to take the diamond but he pull my hair so I fall.
"Yah!!!" he take the diamond.
"See you later~" he said as he wave it using the diamond.

Why I felt like this fight is fun? I puffed my cheeks and run to him. I hop on his back.
"Give it back!!!!" I yelled.

He try his best to escaped from grip. Actually, my arms around his neck choking him. He stepped back until my back hit the wall. He doing it many times until my body weak.

My grip on his neck is loosening. He hold my arms and crashed me in the ground. I arched my back as I felt hurt.
"Ouch..." I groaned. He stepping on my stomach until I spit blood. He scoffed and walked away. I grabbed his leg.
"S-Stop." I said but it turn into whispered.

He kneel down in front of me with that stu*id smirked.
"We're BTS. Remember that name, baby. No one can beat us." he said. No one? Sure? I don't think so hottie.
"I don't think so, honey." by that I grabbed his collar and....kiss him.

I saw his eyes widen and I smirked. I snatched the diamond from him and push him. Now, it his turn. My knee on his chest and my free hand on his neck.

"And we're Blackpink. Everyone can fall in our trick. Remember that." I wink at him and punch him. He collapsed. I sigh heavily and stand up.

It still hurt. He really beat me so hard. I walked in limped.

LISA POV

"Lisa...I got the diamond." said Rose. Finally. I grab the knife and pull it out from my hand slowly. I bite my lips to hold my scream.
"Yah, kook. Jimin didn't response." said sunshine boy. I call him that because he look cheerful.

I walked slowly to the door.
"Yah, Jimin!!!" yelled that kook boy. I smirked.
"He lose." they look at me with stunned. I close the door and lock it.
"YAH!!!" they yelled.
"Rose, let's pick Jisoo and Jennie."
"Sure. See you at the car." Rose said.

CONTINUE ~