89

TAEHYUNG POV

I put Yeontan down and he walked away I don't know where. I went to sit at the couch and turn on the TV. Suddenly, the others join. They look....serious. Jin turn off the TV and I raised my eyebrows toward him. 

"There is something me and Yoongi decide to do." said Jin.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"We want you guys to talk about your feelings." said Yoongi. 

We exchange look. Talk about our feelings?

"Well, this past few days, we been apart. Fighting everywhere. Like, we're not family again. " said Jin.

I look down when remembered about Hoseok. I glance at him and he just look down probably thinking about me and him. 

"No one will talk?" Jin asked. We silence. 

"Come on, guys. I miss to be the old us. Where we have fun even in hard time. Where we tease each other, joking, laughing, and smiling happily. We treat each other like family." said Jin. 

When Jin talk like that, I can't help but shed my tears. I stand up and walked toward Hoseok.

Everyone silence. He look at me with blank. There is no sunshine on his face already. 

"H-Hyung...." I accidentally shuttering. 

"I...I'm sorry..." more tears run down on my face. 

"I didn't mean it. I just....stress that time. I just can't accept the fate. I accidentally be rude to you." I added. He stand up but still with blank face.

"Please, hyung. Bring out your sunshine out again. I miss the old you where always cheer me up even in hard time." 

No response. I just look down and scared to meet his eyes. Suddenly, Hoseok hug me and he cry.

"I forgive you, Tae. Who wouldn't forgive his best friend that so long already." said Hoseok. I chuckles and hug him back. 

"Wow. I don't know that you both are fighting." said Yoongi. 

"We are but we didn't show it." said Hoseok as he broke the hug. 

"But we notice it actually." said Jin.

We laughed then we notice that Jimin, Jungkook, and Namjoon didn't say anything but just in their own world. We exchange look.

"Three of you don't have anything to say?" Yoongi asked. They look down.

"Jimin, I told you just now. Remember?" Yoongi said. I saw Jimin play with his fingers in nervous. He look scared. He take a deep breath and let it out.

"Uhh...Jungkook and Namjoon. I...I'm sorry. I know it my fault. I become rude and mean toward you.

I blame you, I yelled, I don't understand you...I'm really sorry.." said Jimin.

"Like Tae said, he didn't mean it. So do I. I just...stress. I can't control myself. My emotion, it all mix up." added Jimin. 

"I'm sorry to, hyung. I call you rudely. I didn't try to understand you and I just think about myself." said Jungkook. Jimin lifted his gaze and I saw his eyes already teary.

"Hyung forgive you. " they start to have a bro hug and cry. Smile appeared on my face. This is what I want. While we busy, we heard a sobbing from someone. 

We try to find and it was...our dear leader. When saw he cry, he make us want to cry also.

"Yah!! Are you cry!?" Yoongi asked. It was my first time saw Yoongi shed his tears. 

"I-I didn't..." said Namjoon as he try to hide his tears. We laughed. Jimin went to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, hyung." soon Jimin said that, he burst into tears. We laughed while tears run down on our face. We have a group hug.

"Ahhh, I can't believe that I cry also." said Yoongi.

"Nothing wrong to shed your tears once awhile." said Jin. We laughed. 

This what I want again. We laughed and it beautiful atmosphere. We're free from conflict. We can tease each other again and this house wouldn't silence again.

We wouldn't hide ourselves in bedroom. We will try to understand each other again. 

We would't leave each other side. Because of what? Because we are family. We broke the hug.

"Enough with cry. How about we have a fun time for awhile?" Yoongi asked.

"Uuuuu, I love that. " said Hoseok.

" I will take some food." 

"I'll help you." said Jimin. We nods. As we about to walk, a door burst open.

"Sir!!! Blackpink is outside!!" said the bodyguards. 

Our fun time faded. Did....he just say...Blackpink? Seriously? 

"You mean...Ba real Blackpink?" Namjoon asked. He nods and scared. We exchange look.

"How they know about our mansion?" Hoseok asked.

"Probably Jisoo hack or something else." said Yoongi. 

Blackpink. That's mean...Jennie is here. She's here. Without me notice, my body reacted my itself. 

"Tae, wait!!" they call. We went out and yes...there she is.

She's holding baseball bat. Blood dripping from her baseball bat. I'm sure they just kill our bodyguards. 

"J-Jisoo..." said Jin. Jisoo didn't reacted but just emotionless. I did an eyes contact with Jennie but she didn't give me any emotion.

Even not, I still can see her sadness in her eyes. 

"Well....we just asked once. Where is Rose?" said Jisoo. We silence. I glance at Jimin and he just look down. 

"You better tell us." said Lisa. Namjoon walked out.

"We didn't know. Why you girls asking us?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't believe you guys anymore." said Jennie. Seriously. It make me scared seeing her holding a baseball bat with full of blood.

We don't know what to say and just looking at each other. I can sense tense in the air...

CONTINUE~

SORRY....JUST ONE CHAPTER GUYS.....

I'M SORRY....