60

JIMIN POV

I'm really dizzy and I'm not joking about it. I hate that maze just now but...my dizzy started to lose when I relax on...Rose shoulder.

I can't described how happy I was. I should take this chances to be spoiled with her.

"Jimin, wake up." a soft voice on my ear talking.

"Park Jimin. Wake up!!!" she shake me and I open my eyes slowly

"Umm...are we arrive yet?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. She giggles.

"Yes. We did. Come on. The others are waiting. Your head are sure heavy though." said Rose jokingly.

I can't hold my chuckles. I follow her and we went to the others. Soon I'm out, my eyes widen as I see...a lot of oranges tree. I turn to look at Rose and I already see her eyes are sparkling.

"ORANGES!!! YEAYYYY!!!" yelled Lisa as she jump like a kid. I can see Jungkook smiling at her.

Someone is attracted right now.
"So, what are we going to do here?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. Mr Bang said, we can take this chance to vacation. He already book it and no one will get in." said Namjoon.

"Then? What are we waiting for? Come on~" said Hoseok and went to the old man that take care of this farm.

I think he's not afraid of us because Mr Bang and YG already told him.
"There's a way to pick the orange." said the old man.

He start to give a demo how and tell us about the farm. Once we done, we take a basket and a things to cut off that orange.

"I can't wait. Let's go~" Rose walked while jumping like a kid. I chuckles and just follow her. 

~~~~

"Rose, it so sweet." said Lisa as she give Rose the oranges that she pick.

"Really?" she take it and eat it.

"Well, I'm also sweet. Better than oranges you know." Jungkook smirked at Lisa but sadly, he being ignore.

"You hear anything, Rose?" Lisa asked. Rose raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Hear what?" she asked. I chuckles at Rose confused face and Jungkook annoyed face.

"You didn't hear anything? I thought I heard something." said Lisa. Rose just shrugged her shoulder.

"You really annoyed me, Lisa." said Jungkook.

"There, I heard it again. Gosh, it annoyed me." said Lisa and look around like she try to find where that voice. I can't help but laughed.

"I didn't hear anything, Lisa. I just heard Jungkook talking to you." said Rose.

"Hm? Jungkook? Who is he?" Lisa asked. I can't help but laughed again.

"This girl...." mumbled Jungkook.

"It silence. Finally, it really really really annoyed me." said Lisa as she pick some oranges.

"Poor you, kook." I tapped his shoulder.

"She play hard to get." said Jungkook.

"I heard it again!!" said Lisa. This time, Rose didn't reply anything. She just ignore her because she didn't want to involved.

"Yah!! Can you stop!!?? Don't ignore me!!" yelled Jungkook. They start to arguing.

I went to Rose and saw she eating oranges.
"Is it sweet?"

"Yup. You want to taste it?" Rose asked. I shake my heads.

"No. You probably just prank me."

"I'm not." said Rose. I rolled my eyes.

"Lying. I know you are."

"Jimin, I don't have attention to prank on you." said Rose with frowned.

"Whatever. I still-" she stuffed it in my mouth without let me finished.

"Yah!! You-" I stop talking as I felt this oranges is sweet.

"Mmmm, so sweet." Rose scoffed

"I told you." said Rose and walked away. I follow her because I don't want to stay with that idiot couple.

"How you can find the sweet oranges?"

"I don't know. Maybe it just my luck." she said.

"Your luck? Tch. I don't think so." Rose turn around and glare at me.

"Just shut up, can you mochi?" Rose asked. My eyes widen.

"M-Mochi?" somehow, I felt like my heart beating when she make that nickname.

"Yes. You told me not to use your Chim nickname. So I made it by myself." said Rose while pick some oranges.

She's right though. I don't want her to call me that name. She's not my Pasta but...she is Pasta. Like it or not, she still Pasta. Well, I felt like...I miss her to call me Chim again.

I admit it. My feelings toward her change. What are you doing to me, Rose?

"Are you hear me?" she snapped her finger infront of me.

"Y-Yeah..." I look down.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked. I'm silence at first but then I talk.

"Rose..."

"Hm?" Rose hummed as her eyes still on the oranges tree.

"You...wouldn't call me Chim again right?" she stopped working and slowly look at me.

"Well...you told me not to. So do I." said Rose.

"Doesn't mean...it forever...." I mumbled but I know it enough for her to heard.

"Jimin, are you think that we still friends?" Rose asked. Friends? No. I don't think we're friends....

"I think we're not friends."

"You are right..." she said.

"I think...we're not partner nor working together." Rose frowned.

"Then?" Rose asked. I look at her.

"I think we're more than that...."

CONTINUE~