18

ROSE POV

We decide to stay at hotel. Cheap hotel because we save money. You guys must be asking that why Papa YG didn't help us? Even a single money he didn't give it. Because, he don't care at all. He said it not a big deal.

Is he...still caring about us? Since we start growing up, he become cold. He just need to kill and mission. He only give us that house and now it gone.

"Breakfast is ready!!!" yelled Jisoo. I get up and went to kitchen.
"Uuuu, boiled eggs." said Lisa. I sit beside her.
"Have you try to call YG?" I don't feel right to call his Papa anymore.
"No. He didn't pick up the call." said Jisoo. I sigh.
"Is he...still love us?"Lisa asked. Jisoo look at me. I hold Lisa hand.
"Of course he is. He just...busy."
"You think so?" Lisa asked.
"Yeah..."

We have to lied to comfort her. Lisa is the maknae one and the youngest among us. She easy to get...hurt.
"Then..okay. Unnie, can I have a sauce?" Lisa asked.
"You gonna eat boiled eggs with sauce?"
"I mean..soy sauce." said Lisa. Jisoo chuckles and open the bags.
"Um...I think...we forgot to buy it." said Jisoo.
"What!? Ughh.." groaning Lisa.
"Who's turn is it?"
"It me." said Jennie who come out of nowhere.
"But we have to save money. Remember, we only rent this hotel for 1 week?" Lisa asked.
"It okay. The soy sauce is not too expensive." said Jennie.
"If you say so...then okay. " said Jisoo.

She grab her coat, sunglasses and mask.
"I'm out now!!" said Jennie.
"TAKE CARE!!!" we yelled.

^^^^^^

JENNIE POV

I sigh heavily. I take the bottle soy sauce.
"Why Lisa like eating with this?" I mumbled. I went to cashier and buy it.
"Thank you, miss. Umm..Miss?" she called. I lifted my gaze and raised my eyebrows.
"Yes?"
"Are you kind of...a famous people?" she asked.
"No. No I'm not. I just..a normal people."
"It that true because you look like-"
"I'm really a normal people. Are you done?"
"Uhh, sure..I am." she said. She give me the plastic bag and I just went out.

She asking too much question and it annoying me. I walked home and you know...be careful. We in danger. A lot of people searching for us.

I let out a heavy sigh then- oh. My eyes landed on Kuma. Kuma? Wait. What he's doing here? How he get out? Without me notice, I walked to him. Is he- wait.

That's not Kuma. It..another dog. I kneel down to see him. He really look alike Kuma. Just his fur colour is a little bit different. He sit there just like...lost.

"Hey, are you lost, sweetie?" I pick her up on my arms. He lick me.
"Ouhh okay okay. Look like you're lost. Let's bring you home..." I want to call his name but I don't know his name.
"Do you have name?" I try to look at his dog chain. There is something written in it.

I take a closer look and it says...Yeontan?
Huh. Good and cute name.
"Let's bring you home, Yeontan." he bark happily at me. I bring her home. I will help him to find his master.

TAEHYUNG POV

Me and Jimin try to find Yeontan everywhere. From morning untill evening. Still no sign of him. Where are you buddy? I let out a heavy sigh.
"Hey, let's try to find him tomorrow. Okay?" said Jimin.
"I just..worried about him."
"I'm sure he will be okay. He is your dog. He smart like his master." said Jimin.
"Fine."
"Let's go home. It getting dark." said Jimin. 

JIMIN POV

I'm so sad for Tae. I hope Yeontan is not hurt also. We went home but before I walking, I heard sounds 'Ding!!'. That is mean someone send me a text. I take it out and it was...Pasta.

"Chim!!! I miss you...it so long we don't hang out..." - Pasta.

Pasta. A sweet girl. There is no way it...Rose right? She just...just...whatever. What I know is...it not her. I smile sweetly and reply her text.

"Me too. I will call you tonight okay?"

I turn off my phone and walked with Taehyung. Anyway, Pasta was right. We been so long didn't hang out.

••••

ROSE POV

Smile appeared on my face. I felt great that Chim still want to reply my text. I miss him. Suddenly, the door open.
"Oh Jen-" I stopped talking when saw puppy on her arms.

He look like Kuma but Kuma is here. He barking to that new dog.
"Jen, who's is this?"
"I don't know. It lost dog. " said Jennie. She put him down.
"Where you found him?"
"At the street. I think he went out just like that and don't know how to come back. " said Jennie. Kuma barking at that new dog. Jennie knee down and hold Kuma.
"Hey Hey, calm down.  Yeontan wouldn't bite." said Jennie.
"Yeontan?"
"Yes. His name is Yeontan. I saw it on his chain." said Jennie.

Yeontan. Such a good name.
"You will take care of him?"
"Just for this time. I will try to find his owner." said Jennie.
"But...look like Kuma doesn't like Yeontan at all." I saw Kuma growling and barking to Yeontan. Jennie chuckles and stroke Yeontan and Kuma fur.
"Don't worried. They will get along soon. " said Jennie.

I shake my head in amused.
"Hope so." I walked to my room. Then, I heard something from Jennie.
"Kuma!! Stop!! Yeontan wait!!" yelled Jennie.

SPLASH!!!

Okay. Look like..Kuma and Yeontan is causing Jennie trouble now.
"Jennie!!! What was that!!??" yelled Jisoo. Jennie in trouble.

CONTINUE~