44

I just ignore Hoseok and went out. I went downstairs and saw Rose....

CHOKING YOONGI!!!?????

"ROSE!!!!" I rush to her and pull her.
"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!" yelled Rose.

Yoongi just blank but Rose face is full of rage.
"Rose!!! Let go of him!!!" I keep pulling her waist.
"NO!!! I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!" yelled Rose.
"I didn't do anything." said Yoongi.

After a few minutes, I finally success pulling Rose from kill Yoongi. I hug her from back and she keep struggling to escaped.

"Hyung, what did you do to her until she going crazy!?" Rose turn to me with glaring.
"I mean...until she angry." Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder and sit on the couch.
"DON'T YOU DARE TO SHRUGGED YOUR SHOULDERS!!!!" yelled Rose.
"Rose, calm down!!!"
"No!!!" she yelled.
"What did he do to you!!??"
"He...."

Rose take a deep breath.
"He...HE EAT MY LEFTOVERS PASTA!!!!!!!" yelled Rose. I frowned and look at table. Yeah...there's an empty plate on it.
"What? You can cook again." said Yoongi. Rose puffed her cheeks and stomped her feet. Sadly, she stepped on my foot.
"ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!" I hold my foot while jumping with one leg.
"I don't know how to cook it!! I order that Pasta!!!" said Rose.
"You can buy it again." said Yoongi.

They really don't care about me.
"What!? You think I'm a bank!? Who always have money!!!???" Rose asked.
"Kind of." said Yoongi. I went to them and I saw Rose clenching her fist.
"Okay okay. That's enou-" my talk change into shouting in pain when Rose stepped  on my foot... Again.
"NO!!! I want my Pasta back!!!!" yelled Rose.
"ARGHHHH!!!!"

She be like a child right now who lost their lollipop. I let out a heavy sigh.
"You are so noisy." groaning Yoongi as he layed on the couch. Rose growling and stomped to him but before that I hold her again.
"YOU LAZY OLD MAN!!! COME HERE YOU!!! I WANT TO CHOKE YOU!! CHOKING YOU UNTIL DEATH!!!" yelled Rose.

This girl. Just because of pasta she become like this. I pick her up over my shoulder.
"Yah!! Jimin!! Let me go!!" yelled Rose.
"I told you not to call people with 'Yah' "
"I don't fuc*ing care!!" said Rose. I become angry when her attitude like that. I went to my room and close it.
"You will sit here until you calm down and realising back what you just said."

I said as I put her down on my bed. She cross her arms on her chest while puffed her cheeks with tears run down on her face. I become stunned.

"W-Why you crying?" I kneel down infront of her. Seriously, I become soft to her.
"Yoongi eat my pasta...." she sobbing.
"It just pasta, Rose."
"No. I love pasta very much. You know that my nickname is pasta." said Rose. I cupped her cheeks and caressed it.
"I'll buy it again for you."

She nods slowly.

JISOO POV

It nosiy downstairs so I decide to check on it. I close the door and saw Jimin went out from his room. He look...tense?

"Yo, Jimin. What's wrong?"
"I never heard you call people 'Yo' before. Anyway, nothing. Just a little bit problem." said Jimin.
"I heard people screaming downstairs."
"Oh~ that just Rose and Yoongi." said Jimin.
"What's wrong with them?" I raised my eyebrows.

Jimin sigh and brush his hair back. I think I already see him do that more than once today.
"I don't know Rose really love pasta." said Jimin.
"She really love it. She will angry if we eat it without her permission. Wait. Let me guess. Yoongi eat her pasta...am I right?"
"Exactly." said Jimin.

Like I thought. Rose always like that. I chuckles at him and patted his shoulder.
"Relax. She always like that. Get used to it. Did she crying?" he nods.
"Just treat her like a baby. Rose can...be a spoiler sometime. Not sometime but..always."
"I think I deal with it right now. She inside my room." said Jimin.
"Good luck. Usually, it was us who treat her but now...it her future boyfriend turn."

By that I walked.
"Yeah- wait what!? Future boyfriend!?" he yelled. I burst into laughed and went downstairs.

When I about to went to kitchen, Jin call.
"Jisoo."
"What? "
"Namjoon need you." said Jin.

I follow him and he lead me to the backyard. I saw Namjoon standing there.
"Can I ask? What so important until we need to go here?"
"You are their leader right?" Namjoon asked. I nods.
"That's great. I found the third diamond. I think Seyun sell it to someone soon he know we try to steal it." said Namjoon.
"Then?"
"He sell it to jewel shop." said Jin.
"Where?"
"A mall." said Jin.
"Then, it easy. We just need to buy it or steal it."

Jin patted my head.
"We're not going to buy but we're going to steal and stealing is hard." said Jin.
"Jin was right, Jisoo." said Namjoon.

Nah~, they still don't know about us very well.
"I hate to say this but...you guys know we're criminal right?" they nods.
"Even we hate being call like that but...YG train us very well." it make me annoyed talking about him.
" Just follow our lead."

Both of them exchanged look...then..they smirked.
"Sure. We will discussed about the plan tonight." said Namjoon. I nods.
"Thanks Jisoo." Namjoon hug me then he went inside.
"Can I ask?" Jin asked. I raised my eyebrows.
"If you hate being with YG then...why you  still work for him?" Jin asked.

How he know I hate YG??
"How you know I hate him?"
"From your expression, I can see it." said Jin.
"Fine. If we're not working with him...that's mean we're not paying him."
"What does that mean?" Jin asked.
"He's the one who raised us. Without him...we wouldn't be infront of you guys right now."

He stare at me with serious.
"But you felt torturing with him." said Jin. I look down. He's right. I let out a heavy sigh and look at him.
"Once you get in, there is no way out."

CONTINUE~