27

JIMIN POV

I'm staring at Rose from back. It was my first time seeing Rose fierce side at the meeting room just now. Then, I remember what Mr Bang said.

FLASHBACK...

YG told us to stay for awhile. When the girls went out, he talk.
"Mr Bang want to talk with you guys. I will just go." said YG. He walk to another door and close it.
"What is it?" Namjoon asked.
"This is your chance." said Mr Bang.
"Chance? What chance?"
"Chance to kill Blackpink. "said Mr Bang. We stunned when heard it.
"But sir, we work together. That what you said." said Hoseok.
"We are but that just an act. Do it. No question. That diamond must be taken by us." said Mr Bang.
"Sir-" Namjoon being cut.
"No question. You can go out now." said Mr Bang.

END OF FLASHBACK...

That's how is it. Kill them? It probably easy because we live with them. But...Tae was right. Can I hit Rose like before after knowing she is Pasta?

Without I'm notice, we already in limo. It silence. I know the boys thinking about how to kill them also. But...should we? I saw Kuma want to went to Tae but Jennie grabbed him and hug him.

I take a look at Rose who is infront me. She just listening to her song and staring outside the window. We didn't say anything...at all during the whole ride.

After a few minutes, we arrive.
"Wow. This...is..mansion!!" Lisa said.
"Like you girls never live in mansion." Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Never. Because it already gone by 4 idiots." said Lisa. I know she reffering to us.

We went in and I have to admit it. It really huge.
"You can go find your room. Every door have your name so it easy for you." he said. He bowed and went out.
"I want to go to sleep. I'm tired of...whatever is this." said Jennie.
"I'm tired seeing...whatever is this." said Taehyung.
"Are you referring to us!?" Jennie asked.
"You feel it? Then...yes it is." said Taehyung.
"Ughh...we live in the same mansion. Better take care of your mouth before ripped that off!!!" said Jennie. Tae scoffed.
"Like you can." said Tae. I can see tense between them.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??" yelling Jennie. She really a hot tempered.
"Yah!! Stop it!! It already late. Go to sleep, can you?" Rose said.
"We don't take orders from enemy." she look at me.
"Then, it up to you. I'm just saying it." by that she walked upstairs followed by girls.

I let out a heavy sigh.
"I can't believe that we living with them.." groaning Jungkook.
"Remember, we have to kill them." said Namjoon.
"What about after we got all the diamonds?" Yoongi asked.
"That's a good idea though. We use them to get all the diamonds. Remember, DO NOT...fall in their trick." said Namjoon.
"Like we will." said Tae in sarcasm.

ROSE POV

I found my room and I layed on my bed. How is this happening? Suddenly, a video call from YG, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa. What is it now? I pick up.

"There. Rose already pick up. " said Lisa.
"Seriously, what is it now?" I already annoyed with YG.
"You have secret mission." said YG.
"Secret mission?"
"Yes. I want you guys, soon after got all the diamond, I want you to leave them." said YG.
"Does that mean....betrayed?" Jisoo asked.
"Betrayed? " YG chuckles darkly.
"We don't need their help at all. Take all the diamonds and...kill..them." sais YG. What?
"Hold up. So...it just an act?" Jennie asked.
"Yes it is. Do it and I don't want you girls to fail." said YG.

By that he out.
"Is that mean...we have to-" I cut Lisa.
"Yes Lisa. We have to act." We silence. Then, Lisa said something.
"Why you guys look down?" Lisa asked.
"What? I'm just thinking."
"Well, me too." said Jennie.
"Whatever. Girls go to sleep." said Jisoo.

We nods and say goodnight. I hang up and layed on my bed. Kill them? It wouldn't be hard...right?

✓✓✓✓✓

I

wake up by sunlight hit my face. Gosh, I forgot to close the curtain. I sit up. I didn't change my clothes last night so it mean I still use my crop top and jeans.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself. After a few minutes, I went out and wear white oversized shirt with blue short pants.
"Better use casual. I'm so lazy right now." I didn't fix my hair but just tie it.into ponytail. I went downstair.

"Hey, Rose. Want breakfast? Jisoo made it." said Jennie as she sit at the couch.
"You already eat?"
"I did." said Jennie.
"Where is Lisa?"
"She still asleep because she play video games until 4 am."  I replied her with hummed. I went to kitchen.
"Hey Unnie."
"Hey. Here pancake." said Jisoo.

"Where is..you know who?" I asked as I eat my breakfast.
"You mean..that 7 clowns?" Jisoo asked. I nods.
"

They are here before but then they probably do their own work." said Jisoo. I replied with hummed.

While I eat peacfully, I felt someone presence beside me. Maybe Lisa.
"Hey, Lis. Do you-" I stopped talking when see..it not Lisa.
"Next time, look first before talking." said Jimin. I rolled my eyes.
"Well, here your breakfast, Jimin. I..will go." said Jisoo. I know she doesn't want to involved in our fight.
"Great. I just want to have a peacfull breaakfast." I muttered. It silence first but then, Jimin broke it.
"Are you try to kill me before?" Jimin asked. I frowned.
"Kill you? Yes, I want."
"So straight forward. What I mean is...when we don't know each other that time, are you trying to kill me?" Jimin asked.
"You think I know who you are that time? Please, I don't. I only know you as...Chim and you only know me as Pasta. We both didn't know our face. How can I want to kill you?" I sigh and look away.
"I should realised who you are." said Jimin
"So that you can kill me earlier??" I asked but he didn't response.
"I don't understand. We're criminal but why we still soft with people?" He look at me and I stare at his face.
"I save you. I have a lot of chance to kill you. Have you asking yourself why I'm doing that? Maybe you did and I don't know why I save you." I stand up and glare at him.

"I shouldn't save you. I should left you so that you wouldn't appeared infront of me anymore."

CONTINUE~