57

ROSE POV

We all look at Jennie who have tears falling from her face.

"J-Jennie?" Taehyung call as he took a small step.

"You...Y-You such d-dummy...." said Jennie. She bite her lips.

"Unnie? Why you crying?" Lisa asked. We come closer to her and hug her. Finally, she burst into tears.

"I'm sorry!! I just..lose control!!" she said while crying. She let it all out. We hugged to comfort her. The boys just stand there with shocked on their face. I know this is the first time they see Jennie crying. 

"Why you suddenly crying?" Taehyung asked.

"I didn't mean to blame you and I know you don't have any idea why we act like that." said Jennie. Wait. Is she going to tell them what happened? 

"All of us don't have any idea what's going on." said Namjoon while rolled his eyes.

We all sit and ready to open this story. 

"Are we going to tell them??" Lisa asked. Jennie lifted her gaze and look at us.

"Yes...." said Jennie. We know what that look mean. We shouldn't say something that reveal our secret mission.

"Actually, that night...we're not going to mall. We going to YG company because he calling us. We thought it was something else but...sadly it was not. " 

"Did he did that to you? Until you have wounds and bruises?" Jimin asked with full of...anger I think. 

"Yes...." I mumble. I can see Jimin face change into dark. I look away not to meet his eyes.  

"But why??" Jungkook asked. We exchange look first before talk.

"We have our own rules. If we broke it, we will being punish. YG is so strict and we have to obey if we don't want to get hurt. " said Jisoo. 

"We live....with YG rules. Sometimes, it hard and it hurt. We even can't went out for no reasons. We can't say no to do mission so that's mean...if he asked us to kill innocent person, we have to. " said Lisa.

"But you girls can pretend to do it." said Jin. I chuckles.

"Pretend? We always being followed. We can't do it. With heavy heart, we have to be a criminal. Like how...people call us." 

"So...what happened??" Taehyung asked.

"Rose broke one of his rules, that is...having friend without he knowing. That's call betrayer." said Jennie. 

"Who?" Yoongi asked.

"I met Jimin in silence and he mad about it when he know." 

"What!!?? But now you guys work together!!" Hoseok said.

"It is. But...he never care it future or past." I smile weakly at him. 

"So he hit you that day?" Jimin asked. I nods.

"He force us to go home and leave Rose with him if not...he will kill us." said Lisa. I can see tears already building in her eyes. 

"So you left her?" Jimin asked. 

"The don't have any choices other than that. " I use my stern voice because I don't like when they blame them. Jimin let out a heavy sigh and brush his hair back.

"He hit me until late night. Then, he asked me to go home. That's why we're so emotional that time. We shouldn't not blame you guys." 

"We're sorry....." we said.

It silence but we can feel their staring at us. I bite my lips and scare if they yelled or what. Since when we act like this? Oh yeah...since we live under the same roof with them. Suddenly-

"Next time, tell us. Please, don't make us...confused or something else." said Namjoon.

I thought they angry at us or suspicious about us. Thank god...

"Tae, I'm sorry..." said Jennie. Taehyung stare at her then box smile appeared at his face. 

"I forgive you. Just that..." we all look at him.

"What's wrong??" Jimin asked. Taehyung look down and stand up. 

"We forgot one thing..." said Taehyung.

We all look at each other. Suddenly-

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" Taehyung throw the pillow and hit Jennie face. 

"Aishhhhh!! This alien!!" Jennie laughed throw back at him. Now, all of them join. I can't help but laughed. I don't know why but I should keep this beautiful moment. Not everytime we can have this beautiful moment.

Well, you know, we should kill them. When I think it again, it make me sad. I don't think I can hurt them. I know it weird when I'm suddenly think that...it just that, this boys are the first one that we have relationship. They make us feel that happiness and...love. Especially that Jimi- 

"Headshot." Jimin smirked at me. He throw a pillow to me!!! 

"Yah!! " I yelled. He just shrugged his shoulder. I puffed my cheeks. I take one pillow with smirked on my face.

"Bring it on, pretty boy!!!" 

Lastly, I join them also. This is crazy.

*****

I wake up by my phone. It keep vibrating. I yawned and sit up. While I rubbed my eyes, I take my phone. It was YG calling. My eyes fully open when see his name. This is bad. the scene that he hit me is appeared. I pick up his call.

" Hello?" I low my voice because they still asleep. Want to know how their position? Well, Lisa and Jungkook sleep beside each other on the couch while their heads touch. Yoongi on Jisoo laps and Jin on her other laps. 

Hoseok already on the ground with Taehyung head on his stomach, Jennie sleeping on Taehyung stomach. Namjoon and Jimin already hugging with each other on the ground. I refuse to sleep beside Jimin because he snoring. Their position is weird but cute.

"Rose!!! What are you guys doing!!??" yelled YG.

"Ummm...they still asleep. Why?" I ruffled my hair. I'm still sleepy.

"Me and Mr Bang try to call you for many times!! We call one by one but still no response!!" said YG. 

"We're sorry, sir. We...really sleepy." 

"Ughhhh!!! Now, you late for flight!!" said YG. Flight? When did we book a flight?

"We didn't book any flight."

"Me and Mr Bang did. Actually, we book at 8 am like that and the flight will start at 1 pm. You guys have to go to Jeju Island." said YG.

"Why?" 

"There is someone you guys need to meet." said YG. 

"We will get ready now." we hang up. I stand up with messy hair and blank hair. I look at the clock that hanging on the clock and it was- 

12PM!!!???

"GUYS!! WAKE UP!!!! "

CONTINUE~