69

NAMJOON POV

I relax on my bed while reading my book. Even I reading my book, my mind is wondering. The question that Jimin asked me before...about the girls.

Should we kill them? But...I love them. They're nice. I don't want to obey Mr Bang orders this time. I'm a leader and the boys will ask me. It so hard to be leader sometimes...

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. Yup. He was my roomate.

"Nothing. Why?"

"You being sigh for many times." said Yoongi. I did?

"Just thinking."

I can feel Yoongi staring at me.
"Are you thinking about the girls?" Yoongi asked.

"How you know?" I asked while still looking at my book.

"I thinking about that too." said Yoongi.

"Why?"

"I don't know....I think I fight myself from obey Mr Bang." said Yoongi. I slowly looking at Yoongi.

"What you mean?" I frowned.

"When I see Jimin and Rose, I can feel that they love each other. But I fight myself to obey." said Yoongi.

"If me...I don't want to kill the girls."

"We have to, Namjoon. Want it or not, we have to..." mumbled Yoongi.

"We can plan this out."

"Even we did, does that mean we...betrayed Mr Bang?" Yoongi asked.

"It is. But I rather died than kill the person that I love." Yoongi sigh and look outside the window.

It true though. If we kill the person that we love, it wouldn't give us a happy ending.

BAAM!! BAAM!!

I startled as I heard a loud bang on our door.

" Who's that? " Yoongi shrugged his shoulder.

" I'll get it." I went to the door and-

"HELP US!!" as I open the door, Rose and Lisa rush in. Then, followed by Jimin and Jungkook. Okay...what's going on? I close the door and followed them.

I saw the girls hiding behind Yoongi.
"What is going on?"

"Namjoon Oppa, you wouldn't believe it!!" said Lisa.

"Believe what?"

"Jimin and Jungkook kissing!!" they shouting. Yoongi face-palming.

"I don't know you both are gay." said Yoongi.

"WE'RE NOT!!" the boys yelled.

"Why you guys kissing each other?" I sit on my bed.

"It was accident, hyung!!!" whined Jimin.

"Jimin and Jungkook, sitting on the tree, K. I. S. S. I. N. G!!" Rose and Lisa singing.

"Ughh!! Come here you!!" Jungkook catch them followed by Jimin. The girls run and try to defense themselves.

"Seriously, why you guys have to get in here??" Yoongi asked.

"We just randomly knock." said Rose.

"How if you girls knock a wrong door?"

"We run then." said Rose. I sigh and continue reading. While they catching each other. It will take forever for them to stop. Like a child.