16

JIMIN POV

I saw her standing on the stairs. She wearing the oversized black shirt that reach her thighs. I wondered if she wearing something- wait. Why I'm thinking that!?

"Rose, is something-" I saw Jennie shocked seeing us. She holding puppy that almost same like Yeontan in her arms.
"What the...HOW YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE WE LIVE!!??" Jennie yelled.
"Easy. Hack you." said Jungkook. Rose look at him to Lisa who being hold by Jungkook. She really being beaten up by Jungkook so hard.
"What are you doing here?" Rose asked. I smirked.
"Kill you."
"I don't think so. " said Rose. I rolled my eyes.
"Fine. We also want to find the diamond."

Jennie scoffed and put down her puppy.
"It not with us. " said Jennie.
"Don't lying." said Taehyung.
"It up to you alien!!" yelled Jennie. I saw Rose trying to hold her laugh. Her clothes keep distracted me. I don't know why.

Taehyung glared at Jennie deathly. Suddenly, Rose bursts into laughter.
"Yah!! It not funny!!" yelled Taehyung.
"I'm sorry." said Rose.
"Seriously, we come here is not to play with guys!!" said Jin.
"Woah, chill old man." said Jisoo. Jin pull her hair.
"You should shut up." said Jin.
"You are the one who should shut up. We told you we don't have the diamond!!" said Rose.

I smirked at her.
"Really? I don't think I will fall in your trick." Rose groaned and stomped her feet.
"Why...you don't believe!? You can explore this fuc*ing house and try to search it!!!" said Rose.
"If we don't get the diamond, we need to kill you. All of you."

Jungkook pointed the gun on Lisa head.
"I can't wait anymore." said Jungkook. He pull the trigger and Rose shouted.
"Wait don't-" she stopped talking and our attention at her.

With one blink of eyes, she....slipped on the stairs!!?? I try to hold my laughed. The girls bursts into laughter. Seriously, even at time like this, they still laughed?

"Oww..." groaning Rose.
"You such a clumsy girl."
"I'm not!!!" she yelled.
"You are." She groaned and pull out her gun. Where she get that gun?
"Better let my girls go." said Rose.
"Sure but...after we kill you."
"Don't be dumb. You are stu*id and don't plus dumb." said Rose.

Ouch. Her words is really harsh.
"I'm not stu*id. "

ROSE POV

I felt my heart is on fire right now. He really make my blood boiling. I grabbed the vase beside me and throw it to him.
"Yah!! St-" he dodge. I throw book at him and it hit his face.
"You better sto-" Jungkook just about to shoot me but Lisa elbow him and kick him. Jin eyes widen but not too long. Jisoo kick her ball.
"ARGHHH!!" yelled Jin.

Uuu, not again. Jisoo take his gun and point it to him. Taehyung shoot us but he miss it. Kuma run to him and bite his legs.
"Ow!!" groaned Taehyung. Jennie smirked and punch him.
"Good dog, Kuma." said Jennie.

I grabbed Jimin gun.
"You better not mess with us."
"Really? Then.." he step me and pushed on the ground. I look around and they still fighting.
"I really want to kill you right now." Jimin whispered. He take out his knife and push it on my neck. I can feel blood coming out.
"S-Stop..." I whispered. He stared at me like he thinking something. So do me. I just like...lost in thought in his eyes.

Jimin...why I felt...different with you? Then, Jimin leaned back a little with shocked face.
"Rose...you-" he being cut by loud explosion outside. We stopped whatever we are doing. Jimin sit up and so do I.
"What the...hell is that?" Jennie asked. She still grabbing Taehyung neck.
"Is that...explosion?"

We wait for something happened. The door still not open. Who bomb outside? Who attacked us right now? I titled my eyes to look through window. I saw...a figure out there. I narrowed my eyes and-

"EVERYONE!! GET DOWN!!"

BAAM!!!

We all get down and take cover. We can heard gun shooting so fast. Glass breaking and our stuff broke.
"What's happening!!???" Lisa yelled.
"Is this your enemy!?" Taehyung asked. No..we don't think so. No one dare to come to our house except for this clowns.

Then I realised. Jimin is beside me!!! We take cover together. All of them hiding together. Why are we together now? Weird...
"Unnie!!!" I yelled.
"We need to go to emergency room!!" said Jisoo. I nods. I about to take my gun but it not with me. Oh yeah...

"My gun!! Yah!! Why did you throw it too far!!??"I asked Jimin. He scoffed.
"So that you can kill me? No way." he said.
"Ughhhh, we can die you know!! And it all your fault!!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry, what!? If you don't point the gun to me I wouldn't!!!" he yelled back.
"Oh yeah!? So that you can cut my neck!?!?" I yelled.
"Both of you stop!!" yelled Jennie.
"This shorty wouldn't shut up if he's not win!!"
"You are the one who should shut up!!" he said.
"You shut up!!"
"No, you!!" he yelled.
"You!!!"
"You!!" he yelled.
"You!!!"
"You!!!" he yelled.
"ENOUGH!!!" yelled Jisoo.

We both silence and look away in annoyed.
"Stop bickering. We need to go now!!" said Jisoo.
"Are they coming with us!?" Lisa asked.
"They could die!!" said Jisoo. I saw Jin stunned and look at Jisoo.
"Unnie!! They want to kill us!!" said Lisa.
"Can you just follow your leader?" Jungkook asked. Lisa rolled her eyes.
"Come on!!" said Jisoo.

We all stand up and the boys shoot who try to shoot us. We went upstair and went to one room. We actually have one emergency room. In case we need it and now..we need it .
"Open it!!" said Jisoo.
"I'm trying!!" said Jennie. She try to open it but the code is wrong.
"Jen, hurry up!!!"
"I'm trying okay!!!! This code is wrong!!!" said Jennie.
"What!? No way. Is there someone change it!?" Jisoo asked. I know she must be angry right now. She always told us not to change the code.
"Can't you open it!?" Taehyung asked.
"Alien, before you lose your head better stop talking to me." said Jennie. Then, Jin separated them by pushing both of them.
"Screw it." Jin kick the door harshly.
"It wouldn't broke, you old man!! That door is invincible!!" yelled Jisoo.

While they still arguing there, me and Jimin try to fight with people who try to come here. What is happening? Who are they? I push one guy against the wall.

"Who are you? Who send you here!??!" I asked through my teeth. That guy smirked and didn't say anything.
"Tell.Me." I slowly to lose my patience.
"You all be hunted." he said. I gasp.

CONTINUE ~