67

I knocked and wait for the response but...nothing. I knocked again and it still same.

"They're sleeping." said Jungkook.

"How they can manage to sleep even heard someone knocking?"

"Don't know. Can't you open the door?" Jungkook asked. I try twisted the knob but it locked. I shake my heads.

"Then we can't get in." said Jungkook.

"Wait. How about we asked the worker for the spare key?"

"That great, hyung. I'll go." said Jungkook.

After a few minutes later~

Jungkook came and give me the key.
"Thank goodness that worker believe me." said Jungkook.

"Why?"

"They can't give the spare key so easily. So I said...my friends room locked from inside." said Jungkook. I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Or...you use your scary face to them?" Jungkook smile sheepishly.

"Kind of." said Jungkook. I rolled my eyes and open the door.

We went in silently and Jungkook close the door. We saw the two of them sleeping. Rose sleeping with blanket wrapping her like a ball. Cute.

"I think they're really tired." Jungkook whispered. I nods. We just about to walk but...something unexpected happened.

Jungkook stumbled and lose balance. He push me and I close my eyes. I wait for my body to fell but nothing. I felt like my hands on the soft thing.

I open my eyes and saw my face is really close to Rose. I hovering her... I almost yelled in shocked.

"Phew. Hyung, you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm oka-" I about to stand but Rose grab my face. What's wrong with this girl?

"Mmmm...food~" mumbled Rose. My eyes widen.

"Hyung!! There's no time for romance!!" Jungkook whispered-yelling to me.

"I know!! I can't move right now!! Rose holding my face!!" I struggle to escaped. Jungkook went to me and holding his laughed.

"You look funny!!" said Jungkook.

"Come here food~~~" said Rose. This girl is sleep talking.

"I'm not food!! Kook, help me and don't laughed!!" Jungkook wipe his tears from laughing.

"Okay okay." Jungkook hold her wrist and I try to pull my face but can't. Her gripping on my jaw is too tight. Rose...how can you dream of food right now?

"Hyung!! You're too weak!" said Jungkook.

"She's really strong!!" Jungkook try to pull her hands but can't. Suddenly-

"Don't take my food!!" said Rose.

"Ahh!!" Jungkook stumble back when Rose kick her stomach. I hitched my breath when saw Jungkook almost hit Lisa.

"Jungkook!! Careful!" he balanced himself and sigh in relief. We let out a sigh. I glare at Rose. This girl is really dangerous when sleep talking.

"Hyung, I think-" before Jungkook talk, Lisa who in sleep kick Jungkook. What hurst? Well...it hit on his private part...really...hard. Jungkook bite his lips.

"Shhh, hold your pain-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Jungkook.

I gasp. Then, I heard Rose mumbled.