72

"So...the one who hunting us is here also?" Jin asked. Right now, we are on our way to go back to the hotel.

"Yes. It hard for me to hiding you know."

"Thank goodness, you are fine, Rose." said Jisoo. I know she worried.

"Have you see who?" Taehyung asked. My breath hitched and stunned for a moment. I can't tell them that was Junhoe. Or not...they will start thinking suspicious about us.

"I...I don't know. Because that time I can't see their face."

"We should be careful." said Jungkook.

"You shouldn't go around like that anymore." said Jimin. I rolled my eyes. I still sulking with him.

"What's wrong with Rose?" Lisa asked.

"Rose, are you okay?" Jennie asked. I don't have mood to talk. I heard Jimin sigh heavily.

"She sulk with me." said Jimin.

"Why though?" Jisoo asked. Jimin told them everything. Suddenly, they squealing.

"EEEEEEEE, ROSE HAVE BOYFRIEND!!!" they yelled. I felt my cheeks is hot.

"I'm not! He's not my boyfriend. I say that just to make that worker to back off."

"Hmmm really?" Jennie and Lisa tease. I bite my lips.

"Jimin and Rose, sitting on the tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!" they singing. Gosh...they really know that song.

I grab a blanket and hide under it. Jimin chuckles at me.
"Shut up!!" they just laughed at me. Suddenly, Jimin patted my head.

"I have gift for you." he said.

"I don't need anything from you!!"

"Oh really? Then...it waste my money to buy this bracelet for you anyway." said Jimin.

Wait. Bracelet? I get out from blanket.
"You mean...the bracelet that I want to buy just now!!??" he grinning and take out that things.

My eyes sparkling and smile appeared on my face.
"Is it for me?" I pointed myself.

He nods.
"But...you said you don't need anything from me right? So...let me just-" I cut him by hugging him. I snuggle my face on his neck.

"I didn't mean it anyway!! Pweaseee!! I'm shorryy!!!" since when I'm this clingy?

"What will I get as return?" Jimin smirked at me.

"R-Return?" he leaned closer to me until our forhead touch.

"Yup. As return." said Jimin. Return? Huh!? Does that mean...something negative!? Oh no...I'm still can't give you Jimin!! I'm virgin!! Wait.. Why I'm thinking that!!!??

Suddenly-

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I snapped out from my mind as I heard Jimin burst into laughter.

"W-What so funny?" I saw he laughing so hard. I'm really confused right now. I wait for him to stop laughing. After a while, he stop.

"Okay...I'm gonna stop." said Jimin. He wiped his tears that coming out from his corner eyes.

"Why you laughing?" he chuckles.

"Your face is like a tomato. You should see your own face though." said Jimin. I puffed my cheeks and slapped his arms.

"It not funny..." I muttered. He giggles.

"I'm just teasing you." said Jimin. I huffed in annoyed. Then, I felt a cold thing that wrapped my wrist. I look down and it was the bracelet that I want.

"Take care of this. It a gift from me." said Jimin. I lifted my gaze and goshh!! Our face is really close!!

"U-Uh...o-okay..." Jimin smiled softly.

"O-Oh..I'm sorry. I can't give anything for return."

"It okay. Being with you is enough already." said Jimin. I wish I wouldn't died because of his charming.

°°°°°°

Night~

"AHHH!! SWEET!!!" we squealing over the kdrama.

"That guy is sweet." said Jisoo. Right now, we in Jisoo and Jennie room. We have girls night. It so long we don't have it.

"How I wish I got that type of guy..." said Jennie.

"What's wrong with Tae?" Jennie let out a heavy sigh.

"He's perfect but...do you think we match for each other?" Jennie asked. She's right though. We almost forgot about our mission...

Suddenly, Jisoo phone ringing. She look who is it then her face turn into pale.

"Who is it, Unnie?" Lisa asked.

"It.. I-It was YG." said Jisoo.

"Pick it up. Turn on the speaker." said Jennie. She nods.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jisoo. Is the girls with you also?" YG asked.

"Umm..Yes. They're here." said Jisoo. YG chuckles.

"Good. Four of you...listen here. I already think about it. Since you girls really love the boys, how about we make a deal?" YG asked.

What? Deal? We exchange look. It silence. Like...we talking through eyes contact.

"Is my girls still there?" he asked playfully. Something is not right.

"Why so sudden, sir?"

"Why? Well...it just came like that." said YG.

"What deal are you talking about?" Lisa asked.

"How about if you get me a diamond, I will get what you want." said YG.

"You don't know what we want."

"I raised you girls. I know. What you girls want is...only...freedom." said YG. Our eyes widen.

"Get me the diamond, you girls will stop this mafia life. How was it? Sounds good?" YG asked.

We silence. All of us thinking. It true that we want freedom. It true that we want a normal life where no blood, no dirty work, no punch, no killing, no suffering and lastly...no pain.

" It silence. Look like you girls still thinking about it. Well, if you agree then...get the diamond for me. If not then...do what we call...betrayed." by that he hang up.

There is it. Another problem hit us. I close my face with hands and sigh. What we have to do?

CONTINUE~