25

They silence. Like I thought.
"Forget it. I'm just asking." I walked passed them but Jisoo call me.
"Rose, tonight...Papa YG want to meet us again." said Jisoo.
"Okay."

By that I went to my room. I layed on my bed and staring on the white ceiling. Why it getting complicated when we met them?
Ughh, it make me tired...really really tired...

AUTHOR POV

One guy knocked the door. Until he heard his boss voice, he come in.
"Sir, this is the record." he said.
"Thank you. Any news?" the boss asked.
"Sir...Blackpink and BTS is the top one now. They got the two diamond." he said.
"Great. I have a better idea. This idea will make the game more interesting." said the boss with smirked.

ROSE POV

I'm looking at my second phone. Should I throw it? I mean..I'm scared if he use it to track us. Now, I'm standing infront of dustbin thinking, should or shouldn't.

"What are you doing?" I flinched and the cellpphone dropped into the dustbin. I groaned.
"Ughh, Lisa!!"
"What?" Lisa asked.
"Next time please, do not make me startled."
"I'm sorry. I felt curious when I see you staring at the dustbin. What are you doing actually?" Lisa asked as she grab the bread.
"Nothing. Just thinking to throw it or not."
"Why it so hard? Just throw even I don't know what is it." said Lisa as she eat the bread.
"You don't understand. I been friend with him and it felt nice." Lisa stopped eating.
"Are you talking about..Jimin?" Lisa asked.
"Yes. "
"Rose, actually, what Jennie sai-" I cut her.
"I know what she said is true!!!" I yelled.
"Geez, calm down. Anyway, when you asking us that are we felt something when fight them and...my answer is yes." said Lisa.

I look at her.
"What you mean?"
"When Jungkook fight me...I don't know why but ughhh, I really want him to fight me. I don't know how to explain." said Lisa.
"I thought you don't feel anything."
"I feel it and I know Jisoo and Jennie felt it too. Just..they didn't admit it." said Lisa.
"Yeah..." I mumbled.

°°°°°

I wear crop top and skinny jeans with brown coat. I take my sunglasses and wear it. I take my phone and went out.
"Are you guys ready yet?"
"Waiting for Jennie first. She want to bring Kuma too." said Lisa.
"Why she want to bring Kuma?"
"She said she scared to let Kuma alone at home." said Lisa.

I replied her with hummed. I sit beside her and play with my phone. We wait for a few minutes, then Jisoo came from kitchen.
"Yah, guys. We didn't pay the rent. We only rent one week remember?" Jisoo asked as she put down the receipt. I let out a heavy sigh.
"Have you try to ask YG help?" We didn't use 'Papa' words anymore.
"I did. He said...do it by yourself." said Jisoo. I groaned and layed my back on the couch.
"Why he so...I don't know.." said Lisa.
"YG...he...he look like he don't care about us anymore." said Jisoo.
"What if one day, we got all the diamonds and then, what you think he will do with us?"
"Is he going to fired us!? Oh no!! I don't want!! Everyone know we are criminal!! No one love us..." said Lisa.
"Relax Lisa, I don't think he would do that. He only have us. Only us..the great mafia in his company." said Jisoo.

Jisoo was right though. Who else will going to do his work other than us? I mean..dirty work. Suddenly, Jennie come with Kuma on her arms.
"Wow...Kuma..she...beautiful?" Jisoo said. I laughed as I saw Kuma wearing clothes. Puppy clothes.
"It cute, right!!?? I bought it for him!!" said Jennie.
"That why you take a long time." said Lisa. I shake my head in amused. Kuma look cute by the way.

We went out and straight to our car. We drive to YG company. I stare outside the window thinking about...him. Again. I know. But not too long. There is one black car following us.

Is it my imaginations? That car followed us since we out from hotel.
"Hey, is it only me who notice that black car following us?"
"Yeah, I notice it too." said Jisoo while driving.
"Nah~ probably they went to same directions with us." said Jennie. Maybe Jennie was right. I wear my headphone and listen to my song. I don't want to hear Lisa and Jennis argue. I know they will.

∆∆∆∆∆

We arrive. We went in and it dark. Of course it is because everyone already went home. I take off my headphone and hang it on my neck.

"We already late. " said Jisoo.
"Say who the one who make us late?" Lisa asked in sarcasm. Jennie groaned and want to hit her. Jisoo hold her and I hold Lisa.
"Stop both of you!!!"
"Come here you Lisa!!!" yelled Jennie.
"You come here, Unnie!!!" yelled Lisa. We wouldn't let them fighting. They will choking each other.
"Girls, stop!!! We will be more late!!" said Jisoo. I went in the middle and spread my arms.
"Stop and enough!!" They panting heavily.
"We have to go. Stop fighting. "

Jennie and Lisa scoffed and walked. This two just like maknae. Me and Jisoo like the oldest.
"Why I felt uneasy today? Or it just me?" Lisa asked.
"Probably, your heart know you will be dead by the girl name Kim Jennie." said Jennie with fake smile. I rolled my eyes.
"Seriously, stop fighting."
"No, I'm serious. I felt it." said Lisa.
"Yeah, me too." said Jisoo.
"Fine. I felt it too. I bet it will be something bad." said Jennie.
"How about we bet on it. If it true then..you have to pay me. " said Lisa.
"If it not a bad news then...you have to pay me." said Jennie. They smirked. Oh come on. When this two kids want to stop arguing?

I hold the knob.
"I think Lisa will win."
"Tch. Over my dead body first if she want to win." said Jennie.
"I will." said Lisa. I open the door.
"What if she win?" I look at her.
"I will pay her 2x and I'll be her slaves for one day." said Jennie.
"Don't say that. You will regret it Jen." said Jisoo. I close ths door.
"Yeah, Unnie. I'll win it." said Lisa with smirked.
"Oh yeah? I'll win it." said Jennie. I sigh heavily.
"Win what?"

YG voice make us stop talking. I forgot- no. WE forgot that we already arrive in meeting room. I bite my lips. We look at him slowly then...our eyes widen. Please..don't tell me this is real...

"Jen, Lisa win."
"I know but this is really a very very bad news." said Jennie.

CONTINUE~