22

ROSE POV

I felt something hit my face. It not thing but it..light. I think it sunlight. I groaned and open my eyes slowly. It take for awhile for me to realised that I'm in my room.

What happened? Am I...fell asleep? Wait...I don't think so. I try to move my head but it hurt.
"Arghh..." It really hurt. I sit up and touch my neck. Then it hit me. I fainted after Jimin choked me so hard. I'm almost died that time.

Damn that kid. He really tough. I let out a heavy sigh and went to bathroom. I saw myself on the mirror and I can see...bruises on my neck. Thank goodness that I'm not being shoot.

Hold up. Yoongi shoot me but...he miss it.
"I don't think he's someone that easy to get miss. Is he...do it on purpose?" I asked myself. I'm sure that Yoongi and Hoseok is their shooter. It weird...

°°°°°

I went downstair after showering. I wearing black shirt with pink skirt.
"Oh Rose!! There you are. I'm about to wake you up." said Jisoo.
"I can't sleep with this...neck pain."
"Jimin is sure choking you so hard." said Lisa.
"How you know it was Jimin?"
"I saw he running with diamond that time." said Lisa.
"He really decorated my neck with this bruises." I sigh heavily.
"Anyway, let's go. Papa YG want to meet us." said Jennie.

We nods. We went out and use grab to go to YG company.

After a few minutes like that, we arrive. We went in and take off our mask and sunglasses.
"Good morning girls. Mr YG is waiting." he said. We nods.
"You think he will mad?" Jisoo asked.
"I don't think so because...there is no way YG mad at us just because of this." said Jennie.
"I hope so."

But..our thought is wrong.

"This time...you fail!!??" he yelled.
"We're sorry, Sir." said Jisoo.
"Such a useless...ALL OF YOU!!!" he stand up and went infront of us.
"What did I thought you? " he asked.
"Failure is for a weak." we said.
"That right...AND ALL OF YOU ARE WEAK!!!!" he yelled.

I clenched my hand into fist. Why he become so...weird this lately? He change...
"I can't believe that my great mafia lose to BTS!!?? How is that possible!?" he said. We just looking down.
"I heard from my spy that you and the BTS didn't even trying to hurt each other. Is that true?" he asked. I can see rage in his eyes.
"No!! It not true!!" said Jennie. YG smirked and went to us.
"It better be or not...you girls will face the consequences. I don't want you working with BTS." said YG.
"Y-Yes..sir."
"Now, be a good girl and try to get all the diamonds including the one that BTS got, understand?" he asked. We nods.
"I don't want to hear your failure again. You fail again...you girls will be tortured." said YG.

He sit on his chair. Such a cruel.
"Don't be too nice with BTS. They wouldn't be nice to you. If I got some information that you being nice with them..I wouldn't be nice with you. Kill them if you have the chances. Got it!!??"  he yelled.
"We got it." We said.
"Good. Now, go." said YG. We bowed.

Jisoo open the door and we went out but...before I step out, Papa YG call me.
"Rose, stay." he said. I nods and closed the door.
"What is it, sir?"
"You are fighter right?" he asked.
"Yes sir."
"A great fighter that we ever had." he said. Okay...why he compliment me now?
"But...you lose to him." said YG. His expression become dark again. Him? Who?
"Who?"
"Don't act like you don't know. You even can't escaped from his grip and you even...SAVE HIM!!!" he yelled. I flinched by his voice. Save him? Is he talking about-
"Park Jimin. The guy who you save twice." said YG. H-How did he know?
"B-But sir-"
"ENOUGH!! ROSE!! You betrayed me. You betrayed everyone!! You save the enemy. " said YG.

He went to me and grab my face harshly.
"You know the rule right?" he asked.
"Y-Yes sir."
"I want you to say it." said YG.
"I-If you..s-save your enemy..that's mean you betrayed...e-everyone." he tighten the grip on my face.
"Good. I want you to stop save that guy or anyone. Don't use your sweetness, Rose. If you do that again...I wouldn't hestitated to punish you." said YG. I nods. He let go of me. How he know about it? There's no one knows about it. Except for me. Why he so weird? Why he...change lately?

JIMIN POV

We got the diamond and the boys still celebrated it.
"We got the diamond!!"  yelled Jungkook.
"We still have four more. One at Blackpink and three more still out there." said Namjoon.
"Relax, hyung. We should celebrated it first. " said Taehyung as he give the drink to him. Namjoon chuckles and take it.
"Fine. For BTS!!!" he yelled.
"BTS!!!" they yelled.

While they happy there, I'm here thinking about...Rose. I keep thinking when Lisa call her. Pasta? Is she...Pasta the one who I always met? Rose is the Pasta? It can't be. Rose is my enemy. My only enemy. Pasta is my bestfriend.

Pasta is sweet and caring person. There is no way it could be..Rose, right? But...when I think about it again...her eyes...it same. It just like..the feeling whenever I saw her it same. Rose and Pasta.

"Yah Jimin!!!" yelled Hoseok. I startled.
"You in deep thought." he said.
"W-What? No I'm not. I just...thinking." I smile at him awkwardly.
"Stop thinking, Jimin. Have fun!! You are the one who got the diamond from Rose!!" said Jin.
"Yeah, you should be happy." said Taehyung.
"Yeah..I should." I smile at them but behind that smile I'm still thinking. Yoongi give me the drink.
"Have it." he said. I take it and stare at it

Rose...is true that...you're not Pasta right? If it not then..it make me hard to kill you.

CONTINUE~