37

Jisoo told me that Jimin rest in his room. Thank goodness that bullet is not deep in his back.

I open the door slowly and sas he laying on his bed. Somehow... I felt..bad about him. I walked closer to him with limp and kneel down. I hissed in pain.

I look at his sleeping face.
"Why you save me?" I whispered. My hand leaned on his face and caressing his cheek. He look...handsome. Why I just realised this?

I...I'm sorry, Jimin. I keep hurting you because... I don't know why. It hard for me to accept that you are Chim.

I touch his hair and stroke it. It fluffy. His face is so...cute when sleeping. His chubby cheeks and look...soft. Smile appeared on my face without realised.

"Ughhh..." groaning Jimin. I pull my hand back.
"J-Jimin??" he open his eyes slowly.
"A-Are you okay? Do you need anything??" he sit up slowly and hissed in pain. I hold his arms.
"Yah!! Don't move. Your back still hu-" I stopped talking as he look at me with...emotionless.

My grip on his arms slowly loosened.
"Jimin? Wh-What's wrong?" he pull his arms from me harshly and hold his head.
"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. I look down.
"I.. I-I heard you got...s-shot." Jimin look at me with rage eyes. Is he...mad?
"Yeah...I did." said Jimin. I awkwardly look away.
"I'm... I'm.. Sorry. Jisoo unnie told me everything..." I didn't dare to look at him because...his expression is scary.

Since when I scared of him??

"How was your ankle?" he asked but his expression just stay in rage.
"It..it...still...h-hurt." Jimin sigh heavily. He brush his hair back.
"J-Jimin..are you okay?"
"Don't ask me that question." he asked me with harsh voice. I flinched when his voice like that.
"S-Sorry...."

He sigh again.
"Go back to your bed." said Jimin. I lifted my gaze.
"Why?"
"Just go." he said.
"Jimin, I-"
"I SAID GO!!" he raised his voice and look at me with anger.

My eyes widen. When he realised he yelling, he sigh...again. He look away.
"Please go... I don't want to hurt you..." said Jimin with begging tone.

I look down and slowly stand up. I limp to the door and look back. He still not looking at me. Why he angry at me so sudden?? I close the door and sigh.

"I heard he yelling." I lifted my gaze and saw Yoongi.
"What do you want?" Yoongi leaned his back on the wall.
"Our mission almost fail because of you." said Yoongi. I clenched my fist.
"I don't know why you want to get drunk on mission. You almost kill Jimin and yourself." said Yoongi. I look at him slowly while holding my anger.
"What do you want actually, Yoongi?"
"Are you trying to kill Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"No. No I'm not. I don't know why I get drunk last night and I don't have any attention to kill Jimin." I said. He just chuckles and crossed his arms on his chest.
"Then, why you drunk? Or you get drunk on purposes? If I were Jimin, I wouldn't save you. Because of you, we can't find that diamond." said Yoongi.

What? Is that...true? I frowned at him.
"We busy saving you and Jimin. If you don't get drunk and be a burden..it wouldn't happened." said Yoongi. I clenched my fist so hard until my nails make my palm hands bleeding.
"It all your fault. Jimin almost died because of you also." said Yoongi. By that, he walked away.

It...my fault. It...really my fault. I don't remember anything last night and I know that I'm not drinking also. What happened? I hold my head and try to remember but it end up hitting me.

I felt something sharp hit my head. Oh god...please make me remember. What inside me is...

It your fault...

It your fault...

It your fault...

I shake my head to throw that thoughts away. Even it just small things but I don't think it small. For me it big things to me.

"Rose?" I startled and lifted my gaze. It was Hoseok who holding a basket. Probably, jusy finished his laundry.
"Oh...it you." he look at me with concern.
"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah...yeah..I'm fine."

He just stare at me and I just look down.
"I.. I will go to my room." I hold the knob but he talk.
"Look like something is bothering you." said Hoseok.
"And what is it?"
"Is someone say something toward you?" Hoseok asked. I just keep quiet.
"No. No..at all." I mumbled and went to my room.

I close the door and limp to my bed. Guess...it was my fault. Everyone here look like...sad to me. We could get the diamond if I'm not drunk that time.

But I know.. I'm NOT drinking that time. What's happened...

°°°°°

KNOCK KNOCK

I put down my skecth book when I heard someone knocking.
"Who is it?"
"It me, Lisa." I sigh. I don't feel like to meet anyone yet.
"Don't come in." I can imagined Lisa annoyed face.
"Yeah, I can feel your aura. Anyway, you didn't come out from your room. You even didn't take your breakfast. It already afternoon." said Lisa with concern voice.
"You sounds like Eomma."
"Because I learn it from my mother." said Lisa.
"Lisa, I don't feel like to eat. Please, leave me alone."
"Rose, I know how were you. We living together for almost...years. I know you blame yourself but...it not your fault." said Lisa.

I can feel she hesitated to say that it not my fault.
"Stop acting. I know you blame me in silence. Everyone did." I continue to drawing and this is third paper. I draw what inside my mind.
"Rose...why you get drunk last night?" Lisa asked.
"I'M NOT DRUNK!!!!" I yelled.
"If you not then you wouldn't be like a girl who just...I don't know what to say." said Lisa.

"You don't believe me?" I asked with sadness.
"I...it not what I mean!!" said Lisa.
"If you come here to blame me then go ahead. I want to hear." she remain silence. My grip on my pencil already tight.
"If you keep silence like that, then go do something else. I don't need anyone here. Please..."

After a few minutes, her footsteps walking away being heard. I sigh heavily and brush my hair back. Without I realised, tears dripping from my face.

It make me stress because all of this...

CONTINUE~