17

I leaned back slowly with stunned. What he mean by...being hunted?
"What you mean by that?" he laughed maniacally.
"Poor you. Not only you girls but ALL of you." he said. He leaned over my ears.
"You can't trust anyone sweetie. This is game...and it just a beginning." he whispered.

I don't know what to say. I'm totally shocked right now. Game? Trust? What is happening!?

"Got it!!" Jennie yelled. She open the door.
"Come on!! We need to go!!" yelled Jin. I slowly stepping back but my eyes is not leaving him.
"You should warned your friend." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Rose!!" yelled Jennie. I can't move. It just like..somethings is wrong. I can feel this guy is telling the truth. He smirked at me. Suddenly, I felt like I being pulled.
"You such a idiot!!" said Jimin.

We went in and close the door. All of us breathing heavily.
"We need to get out." said Lisa.
"We wouldn't follow you!! We come here to kill you!!" said Jin.
"We don't have much time. That door wouldn't invincible forever!!" said Jisoo.
"We can't trust you!!" yelled Jin.
"Oh yeah!? How about you kill us now and let see if you can find the way out!? Good luck with that!!" yelled Jisoo back.

Well, Jisoo is right though. Without us, they never escaped from this house. Only us know where the exit. Jin look he stunned by the words. Jisoo huffed in mad. When Jisoo mad...don't ever fight back. She look scary.

" Umm..if you two already done then..we should go now." said Lisa. I saw she already open one secret door. Everyone waiting for Jin and Jisoo to done. I admit it that they look...like parents. Funny.
"Jisoo...that's enough." she sigh and grabbed the gun on the table.
"Trust or not...it up to ourselves." by that she went in follow by the girls.
"Rose, let's go." said Jennie. I walked to the door but stop. I look back and my eyes met Jimin. He expression is....soft. I look in front and my friends already walk.

I sigh heavily and follow them. We walked to the exit. We know the boys will follow us so we just...didn't trust them yet to walk together. Jisoo take out her phone.

"How you-"
"I'm hold my phone everywhere." said Jisoo. Oh okay. She dial the number and calling. I think she called Papa YG.
"Papa, we being attacked." said Jisoo. I look down and not listen to the conversation. That guy earlier....

You should warned your friend.

Why they attacked us? Who tell them to do that? What...ughh...I wouldn't get the answer if I talk to myself. Should I told the girls? Or...should I told the boys? Wait..why them? They are our enemy. Right?

"Papa wait -" Jisoo stopped talking and sigh.
"What's wrong , Unnie?" Lisa asked.
"Papa YG said it not a big deal. Probably our other enemy." said Jisoo.
"No way. There is no one who dare to attacking us except for that 4 clowns." said Jennie while pick Kuma up. I just realised that Kuma follow her every time.

"Someone behind this." I mumbled. All of them looking at me.
"What?" they asked.
"Someone behind this. Someone asking them to kill us. Not only us but..the boys also."
"So you're telling us that we being hunted?" Jennie asked.
"It is."
"How you know?" Lisa asked.
"A guy before telling me but he wouldn't tell me who behind it."
"Is the boys know it?" Lisa asked. I shake my heads.
"Ignore them!! They are our enemy!!" said Jennie.

Jisoo sigh.
"Okay calm down. Whoever is it...we have to be careful." said Jisoo.
"That person...wouldn't give up so easily." they nods agreed.

JIMIN POV

Next Morning ~

We fail to kill the girls. Someone disturbing our mission. Namjoon said it was okay because there's a lot of time. Instead of that, something is bothering me.

Rose. Roseanne Park. She's not...Rose I think. Something inside my body is telling me that Rose is different. I been like this since she kiss me. Is her kiss curse? I sigh heavily and run my fingers through my hair.

And also...her eyes...woah..no way. It no way that Rose is...Pasta? No. There's a lot of people who same eyes like Pasta. So do her voice...

"Jimin??" my thoughts being interrupted by the door open revealed Taehyung.
"What?"
"Have you see Yeontan?" Taehyung asked.
"No. Why?"
"He's missing." said Taehyung.
"Missing? Have you searched him everywhere?"
"Yes. I already did. But he's nowhere to be found." said Taehyung.

I can see tears in his eyes. Taehyung always come to me whenever he have problem. Because of what? Well, it because we being friend for too long already. Me and him is childhood friend and we met the others after that.

" Are you crying?"
"Where is Yeontan!?" he asked. Ignoring my question. Probably, he didn't like to show his weakness. Yeontan is his favourite dog. He love him very much.
"Calm down, okay? I'll help you to find him."
"What if he..went out and don't know how to come back?" Taehyung asked.
"What you mean he went out?"
"I...I forgot to close the front door that time. Since that day he didn't show up." said Taehyung.

Obviously he went out.
"Don't worried, we will find him."
"Thanks Jimin." said Taehyung.
"You welcome. We're friends after all." he hug me and went out. I sigh heavily. Yeontan..where did you go? This dog really like to go out without master with him. I close the door and have a morning shower.

After a few minutes, I done. I wrapped my towels around my waist and went out. I saw myself in the mirror while wipe my hair. Then, something hit me. I touch my neck...and remember that..I press the knife on Rose neck.

It bleeding that time. I wondered if she okay? Am I worried? No. No never. I just...curious that all.

CONTINUE~