26

Our eyes widen. YG raised his eyebrows in confused.
"What's wrong?" YG asked. I want to talk but no words coming out since I'm too shocked.
"You asking what's wrong!? Yah!! There is enemy beside you!!!" said Jennie. Jisoo elbow her to signal her that she being rude.
"I-I mean..sorry. I just-" YG chuckles and it make Jennie stopped talking.
"It okay, Jen. Have a seat." said YG.

We just stand there. You know what we saw? We saw...7 devils sitting there with Mr Bang. What happened? We are enemy? Mr Bang is YG enemy, right? What...ugh...

"Girls, I said have a seat." said YG with stern voice. I can see Jimin...staring at me with coldness. Me and the grils exchange look.
"Let's sit." said Jisoo. We nods. We sit infront of the boys.
"I know you girls are confused and...terrified right now." said YG. Jennie scoffed.
"Terrified? Come on, sir. We're not." said Jennie.
"Yes you are." said Taehyung. She glare at him and about to talk but I close her mouth.
"Please continue, sir." Jennie rolled her eyes and I take off my hands. I just want to end this meeting as fast as it can.
"Like I said, I know you girls teri-" Jennks cut him.
"We're NOT." said Jennie. I sigh.
"Okay, you are not. I know you girls are confused." said YG.
"Better." said Jennie. YG shake his head.
"Mr Bang and BTS come here because I'm personally want you girls to.....work together with them."

Work together.

Work together.

Work together.

Work together.

My eyes widen. That words lingerring in my ears.
"Hold up. Sir, you are trying to say that...we will work together with BTS..our own enemy to get...the diamonds?" Jisoo asked.
"Correct!!" said YG with smile.
"Woah woah woah, no way." said Jungkook.
"We really can't work with them!!" said Taehyung.
"I don't want to hear any rejection. I personally also come to YG to apologized and now the diamonds we already protect it together." said Mr Bang.
"But sir, why we should to pair up with them?" Namjoon asked.
"It an order. So, no comments. I want to hear YES." said Mr Bang.
"NO!!!!!!" we all yelled.

Mr Bang and YG frowned.
"No way!! We rather died than work with them!!" said Lisa.
"Like we want it also!!!!" sais Jungkook. I just sit there because...I can't say anything. I don't know why.
"Like we want it also!! Working with you guys are suck!!!" said Lisa.
"YAH!! What did you said!!??" Jin asked.
"Are you deaf? " Jennie asked in sarcasm.
"Listen, we don't want to work with 7 clowns." said Jisoo.
"Watch your mouth!!" said Jin.
"We also don't want to work with 4 ugly girls." said Jungkook.
"WHAT-"
"ENOUGH!!!!" yelled YG.

They stopped talking.
"Stop argue. I don't want to hear it. You like it or not, you have to work together." said YG.
"But sir-" Hoseok being cut by Mr Bang.
"No but!! No comment!! No argue!! From tonight, you guys will live together." said Mr Bang. I groaned and hold my head.
"Is this dream!!!??? Please don't tell me it was!!!" said Lisa.
"It not a dream, Lisa. Your clothes already being prepared there and with room. Learn to work together." said YG. Great. Just great. I sigh heavily. Then, it hit me.
"Sir, why this come so sudden?"
"What you mean?" YG asked.
"I mean...this is so sudden. It out of blue. Before this, you and Mr Bang is fighting for diamond. Why it so...suddenly you guys being friend?" they staring at me. Well, what I said it true though. YG chukles.
"Don't have to question that. Your job is to find that diamond. " said YG.
"YG thought a criminal like you girls wouldn't find the diamond so easy. That's why he need our help." said Mr Bang.

Ouch. It hurt. I bite my lips and layed my back on the chair.
"Is that how you will treating us to find the dimond?" I stare at Mr Bang. Everyone attention at me even the BTS. I know the girls shocked to see my fierce side towards our...boss.
"Rose, you are criminal. Who doesn't know Blackpink?" Mr Bang said. I scoffed.
"You are born to be criminals. 4 of you have to follow the order." said YG.
"We are not your tool. We are human."
"You are but a monster. " said YG. I clenched my jaw.
"You are the one who make us into a monster."
"If it not because of me...you will died dying trapping in the dark." said YG. You already cross the line. I about to stand up but Jennie hold me.
"We got it. As you wish, sir." said Jisoo. Jennie signal me to calm.

I know they sad when YG said that. I don't like when my girls hurt. I look away trying to calm myself down. I can't have a eyes contact with this two old man.

I breathing heavily and look around. Then, my eyes met Jimin. He already staring at me with his brown eyes. If I don't met you...this wouldn't happened. It your fault...Jimin.

"Great. You guys can go to your new house!!" said Mr Bang. I stand up and wear my headphones.
"BTS. Stay for a while." said YG. They nods. We went out and close the door.
"YG is sure...change. " said Lisa.
"He even cross the line." said Jennie. I don't want to hear any of it. Then, the door open reveal the BTS.
"What? Waiting for us? " Yoongi asked. Jennie scoffed.
"You wish." said Jennie. Then, YG assistant come.
"Blackpink and BTS. We already prepared a limo for you guys." He said.
"What about our car?" Lisa asked.
"We will help you guys about that." He said.

We nods and walked. I don't have mood. Really don't have it. I sigh again. I just want to cry because holding this anger. I don't know where to let it out.

"Rose, you okay?" Jisoo asked with concern. I look down because I can feel my eyes watery.
"I'm fine." She nods. I felt someone beside me. I turn my head and saw...Jimin. He didn't talk since we know our true identity.
"I can't believe that we met again." I mumbled. Hoping that he didn't heard it.
"What you expect? To have a better life? We wouldn't get it. " Jimin said.

I think I'm wrong. He listen it. He look...cold. I wondered what he think right now. If me...I think...it his fault. Like I said...if I don't meet him...this wouldn't happened.

CONTINUE~