The Lion King 1994: The Walt Disney Signature Collection

I had a hard time watching this but I got through it so I can write my review. I stand to what I said before about the animals. I prefer the animals in the animation one then the life action one They are cuter and better looking. I do love the life action because they did add a few things to make the movie longer. There's a reason why the animated one is a classic. It was just hard for me to watch this movie because it does makes me think of Josh. I hate that it does. No guy has ever made me feel like that before. It's because I know how much he loves the Lion King and our last official date was when we went to see the life action one. That was a great date and even though after everything that has happen I wish I had broken up with him after my graduation and not even try the long distance, I don't regret those dates we did have during the long distance relationship. When we went to see Aladdin Life action and the Lion King life action. It was fitting that those movies came out that year because he was my Aladdin and Simba. But sometimes good things like that are not meant to last. You are only allowed a small window and that was it. I'll be lucky if after all of this we can still be friends. But anyways I still love the Lion King. It's a good telling of Shakspear Hamlet. I'll be reviewing the Lion King 1/2 next and then Lion King 2 Simba's pride. 

Disney+ reviewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara