Empire of Dreams: The Story of Star Wars Trilogy 2004

This is a documentary about the original trilogy. It's crazy to see how the movies were made and that they didn't think the first Star Wars movie would do so well. Then they made the second one and they thought it won't be as good as the first one because it's only a sequal. But they were wrong. Actually I think Empire Strikes Back was my favorite out of the three. The first Star Wars movie was just called Star Wars but was later change after they made the prequals. The first Star Wars movie became Star Wars episode 4: A new hope. Also another thing that is cool there is an actual actor that is in the R2-D2 costume. He's a little person. I didn't know there was an actual person inside it. 

I can't wait to see more of Star Wars. I am still watching The Mandalorian. I had started watching it with Josh the last time her was here. I don't think he'll be able to come out here anymore so I don't know how we will be able to continue watching it. I thought of an idea, maybe watch shows and movies through Facetime? When we are able to talk I'll suggest that because I do want to continue watching it but with him since I started watching it with him. 

May the force be with you!