One Strange Rock 2018 (National Geographic)

From the award-winning team of filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan) and producer Jane Root (America the story of Us), this 10 part cinematic event series explores the fragility and wonder of planet Earth. One of the most peculiar, unique places in the universe. Host Will Smith guides viewers on an unprecedented exploration, bolstered by an elite group of eight astronauts who provide unique perspectives and relate personal memoirs of the planet seen from a distance. Hour long episodes deive into monumental events such as genesis, cosmic violence, human intelligence  and alien life, oxygen, and survival vs. destruction. I felt like I learned a lot about our home planet and how much we took for granted when it comes to oxygen and being able to hear. It was really interesting to see how earth started and seeing the evolution. Honestly if you feel like you need to be educated on evolution and the real beginning of the planet then you should watch this. It's interesting how life started from violence. I really like what they have to say of a possibility of other life forms on other planets. I actually do believe it is possible for their to be aliens out there and that we are not alone in this universe. They had also talked about how we need to find a new home for us and if we do move to Mars then we would become martians. There have been a lot of survival of the fittest and destruction. Another thing that is interesting is that the day used to be 5 hours before it became a 24 hour day. Can you imagine that? Day only being 5 hours long! Now that is amazing.