Avengers: Endgame 2019 (Marvel) Spoiler

I had seen Avengers: Endgame when it first came out with Josh and a couple of his friends Alex and Jason. Before I was invited to go with them I had watched on netflix Avengers:Infinity war and I'm glad I did because I feel that you would have to watch that in order to watch Endgame. I will do a review on Infinity war in full but all I can say I felt disappointed to the end of that movie and I'm not into Marvel. I'm more into DC probably because DC is on the CW and I watch all the DC shows that are on the CW. In Endgame there is Black widow, Iron Man and company, Thor and Loki and company, Hulk, Hawkeye. Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and the wasp, Spider-Man, War Machine, Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther and company, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, and Peggy Carter and company.  The only people I cared about was Thor and Loki, Captain Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Black Panther but I also liked Iron Man and I thought Spider-Man was cute. I have seen one Thor movie and I might do a review for that one and any other Thor movie if they are on Disney+. I'm into mythology so that's why I really like Thor and Loki. I had seen the new Captain Marvel movie with Josh and was excited when I found out that she was joining Endgame. I have seen Spider-Man homecoming but mostly because Zandaya was in that and I still need to see the other new Spider-Man movies. Peter Parker is a cute kid. I love Guardians of the Galaxy and Black Panther. There will be lots of reviews heading your way with everything I planned to watch on Disney+ with each category. 

Endgame started 5 years after the events of Infinity War with a lot of the people that were on their team were gone from the last movie. (That's why infinity war had a disappointed ending). I thought this movie was the best and I might watch other Avengers movies and do reviews on them too on what I think. I felt bad for everyone, especially Thor who now been drinking and have a beer belly. He looked like a mess. The remaining heros time travel to get those stones and came back to the present. During the fight scene at the end of the movie everyone came back and it was an epic conclusion. It was really sad too because Iron Man died and I know he was like a father figure to Peter Park aka Spider-Man. I really enjoy the movie and would recommend it to everyone. 

The next category will be Star Wars. The movie I'll review next will be Star Wars episode 1 The Phantom Menace.