South Park rent (Disney and Disney+)

Trigger Warning 

South park is a cartoon that makes fun of everything. I have always thought it was stupid but I never really watched it. The only time that I did was when I was roommates with Ellie and she showed me a clip. I remember I did thought that was funny. Last night I watched a Jonas Brothers Documentary. It's an Amazon original. I used to be a big fan of the Jonas Brothers until they broken up and went on different paths. I always wondered why they broken up and when they came back together to do "Sucker" I was really excited to hear them back together again. 

I feel that I learned a lot about the brothers and they broken up. The Jonas Brothers were from NJ and their father was a pastor for their church. When the Jonas Brothers were sign from their record label (Not Disney) they couldn't tell everyone because they are not a Christian band. Unfortunately not only their father had to resign from his job with the church, the brothers were dropped from their label. They had put a lot of money for this and when it didn't happen they struggled and lost their house. They moved someplace else in NJ in a smaller place. There was only 2 bedrooms so the brothers including Frankie had to share a room. 

Then they were picked up from Disney and things changed for them. They release their music and so many girls loved them. They were in Camp Rock and that episode of Hannah Montana. Things were great and they loved being able to make music together. That was in 2008. Fast forward to 2018. They were playing a game and one of the questions were "What one thing you regret?" Nick Jonas said season 2 of Jonas. Now I don't remember that much of Jonas or even less of Jonas L.A. Hopefully I'll watch it on Disney+ if they are on there. When he said he regret doing it I couldn't believe it. It was because they felt like it was too young for them and they are becoming adults. 

Then they were talking about the South Park episode where Mickey Mouse were mean to the Jonas Brothers and saying stuff about the priority rings.  About selling sex to young girls. Mickey then beat up Joe. This episode of South Park is what lead to the Jonas Brothers breaking up. They gotten a lot of hate after that episode. Nick went to New York and it was the first time he wasn't with his brothers. He came back but things have changed and they couldn't go back to how they were before. Nick and Joe have always been focus in making music but Kevin wasn't and that also had an effect. They broken up. Both Joe and Nick release albums by themselves. Kevin got married to his girlfriend he been with since 2008. They had a couple of children. Nick Jonas got married later too and so did Joe. Then they decided to reunite and do something awesome. They came out with "Sucker" and release their album "Happiness Begins." The name of the documentary they did is "Chasing Happiness." 

I was mad at South Park for their episode they did. I decided to look up on YouTube their Disney episodes. They made fun of them a lot and when I was watching them I gotten offended. I watched Watch Mojo. They did "Top ten times South Park made fun of Disney." The number one time was when Mickey Mouse beat up Winnie the Pooh and that made me to cry. Like how dare they do that to Winnie the Pooh. That was terrible. 

In that clip you see all the Disney characters. From Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars. Then there was a guy in line from South Park. Mickey asked "Who are you. I don't remember you. Are you from Pixar?" The guy told him that he's from South Park. Mickey asked if he owns South Park. Someone told him "Not yet." Which implies that Disney owns everything. They do including the Simpsons but honestly they will never own South Park. It's garbage and should be cancelled. People who like this show are stupid because obviously this show is stupid and they ruin lives. 

This is the episode I was telling you about. I cried a little seeing Mickey beating up Joe Jonas. Yes they were priority rings but that's a Christian symbol. It means you are going to wait until marriage before having sex. You will stay pure. I learned about that from "The secret life of the American teenager." Grace used to wear one. She is Christian. I don't understand why so many people gotten upset and started to have a lot of hate on the Jonas Brothers because of this episode. Those "Fans" are obviously not true fans if that will give problems to the Jonas Brothers because of this episode. This makes me to really hate South Park and the more I watch it the more I hate them and want them to be cancelled. They are on for 22 years now and they have been picked up for 3 more seasons. People who like this garbage are stupid. 

I don't think it's funny. I think it's offensive and I will continue to defend Disney till the day I die. I maybe mad that they cancelled Andi Mack and have another season for Bunk'd but I will go back to watching Disney Channel when I know Bunk'd is over. Disney is not a bad company as they betrayed on stupid South Park and people NEED to realized that.

After Winnie the Pooh was killed by Mickey Mouse he came back from the dead. This really upset me. 

This is a clip of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet in a Chinese prison. STUPID! 

I want to get South Park cancel. I wish I knew how. Maybe this rent will get attention to their stupidly and people will understand what kind of show this is. I hate South Park with a passion. It's stupid and it traumatized me.