Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience 2009

I have this on DVD and I think it was on Disney Channel.  I have loved  the  Jonas  Brothers  since I first started watching Disney Channel in the 5th grade. I still love them and it's  great they are back together. After I watched the Taylor Swift concert and did a review, I decided I will watch the Jonas Brothers concert. I had never been to an actual Jonas Brothers concert before. The only concert I been to with them in it was the Camp Rock the finale Jam concert. This concert was before Demi Lovato had to go into rehab and the rest of the tour had to be cancelled. 

This concert is a 3D experience from the burning up tour. When you watch this you should wear those 3D glasses for the full effect. I love their music with special guests from Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. It's fun watching it and seeing all the things the Jonas Brothers had to do. My favorite Jonas Brother has always been Nick. He is the cutest  one. 

I will review Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds concert!

I hope when this is over I'll get to go another concert. The last concert I went to with my mom before I finished high school was Ariana Grande. My last concert I ever went to  was when John Legend came to Salem State with Rachel. He only sang a couple of songs but I still count it as a concert.