Born in China 2017 (Disney Nature) Narrated by John Krasinski (US)

Born in China was first released in August 2016 in China and was narrated by Zhou Xun. Then it came to the US for earth day in 2017. I went to see it with Rachel in Gloucester. I wanted to see it at Salem Cinema but they didn't play it. Luckily Rachel lives in Gloucester and I was able to come home with her that weekend. I wore my Panda hat when we went to the theater. I just watched it again with my mom on Disney+. 

From frigid mountains to the heart of the bamboo forest, filmmaker Lu Chuan follows the adventures of three animal families in China: the majestic panda, the savvy golden monkey, and the elusive snow leopard.  I love Pandas. They show that a non human animal momma is just like a human momma to her baby. So cute and everything Pandas do are cute including breast feeding. I would love to go to China someday and see the pandas in their natural habitat. There are also Red Pandas but they are not really pandas. They look more like raccoons. Also the giant panda to the Chinese fully embodies the Yin Yang symbol. I love their mythology with birth and rebirth. With the monkeys, there was a male monkey that wasn't happy for a baby sister and he ran way and joined the "Lost boys" with another monkey name Rooster. Which is typical with some human kids that feels unwanted. They run away too. There are more things we have in common to other animals that we don't realized. 

This is my favorite Disney Nature movie. Tomorrow I will watch African Cats again with my mom. She really want to see that but she did like Born in China, Penguins, and Dolphins. She still like the Penguins one more though right now. Have a good earth day. 

Today for this movie and earth day I wore my Panda hat, my panda shirt, and my panda robe