Inside Out 2015 (Pixar)

I first saw Inside Out at the drive in when it first came out and I think I have it on DVD too. I thought this was really interesting seeing what is going on in someone's head and I heard that this is a good way they show Mental Health. It's about the five main emotions. Joy, Sadness, Fear, Angel, and Disgust. The little girl is Riley who is 11 in this movie. There is a short of her first date when she is 12 but I will review that a little time. 

Riley and her parents moved from their home in Minnesota to a new home in San Francisco. When they got there the house wasn't impressive on the outside or in the inside. Her emotions tried to keep her happy but it was an adjustment. She didn't have a good first day of school. Sadness touched one of the core memories that turned them blue and Joy tried to keep her from touching anything. They both gotten out of HQ and on an adventure to get back meeting that imaginary part Elephant, part cat, part Dolphin, and all cotton candy friend Bing pong. On their adventure, Joy realized how important Sadness is to Riley as all the personality islands fall down and things were collapsing. Things won't going too good at HQ as Riley decided to run away from home. When Joy and Sadness came back to HQ it was up to Sadness to make Riley not want to run away anymore and to get off the bus. Seeing her back with her parents will make you happy cry. This is a sentimental movie and I recommend it to everyone. 

I feel that there should be a sequal seeing Riley as a teenager since there was a new button that says "Puberty." 

The next category where be Marvel. The next movie I will review will be Iron Man. (I never saw any Iran Man movies before but after seeing Endgame I'm interested in it)